ADVERTISEMENT

10/20 scores

Chase 27 Polk 26 Final absolutely embarrassing display I've tried to support this coaching staff for as much as I can but it's becoming apparent Fry is not the answer to replace Ollis the play calling is absolutely abysmal you spend first half mixing up the run and pass and working both backs to great success just to go in the second half run same play over and over getting absolutely nothing trying to throw the ball down field with one reciever literally playing in a cast with the baseball player qb that you talked into playing football absolutely terrified of getting hit I mean the kid never takes a hit runs outta bounds slides as soon as anybody gets within 5 yards or throws ball away when he has a clean lane to run and that's not even considering the entire lack of discipline you provide for the teams same 3 to 5 player getting unsportsmanlike penalties every game for stupid stuff that kids in the earliest youth levels know you can't do yet they get no punishment what so ever. Never mind the fact that you can't get the kids out to play to the point you don't have a jv team but you play several games this year where its clearly over with plenty of time for your younger backups to get reps but what does he do trots out the starters for an ego touchdown against other teams 3rd and 4th string player absolutely embarrassing way to treat your kids you'll be lucky if the 8 to 10 underclassmen even bother coming back next year cause they know they'll never get a chance to touch the field things are head south fast in Columbus I'm completely disgusted with the way things have gone this year something needs to give you have to do better.

Congrats on beating them by more than we did.
Apparently you are still "hung up on the Elkin deal". Congrats on a good showing vs Starmount tonight it was a shame how bad the refs were. Congrats on the win next week... I know we aren't beating u all starmount had us down 42-0 at half. I just like poking the bear or cardinal in this case. Best of luck the rest of the way I will be rooting for u all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT