ADVERTISEMENT

Post 10/11 scores

Carboro ranked #309 just saying. -1 rushing against MA in the Rams house. Just saying!
I also saw you against Ew last week just saying..this Rams team played up to their potential and not down to their opponent. I’ve saw Mt. Airy 3x this year and at no point and time did their offense look better than Starmount’s. They won when it mattered. But make no mistake Mt. Airy is a shell of itself in my 3x seeing them and Elkin had EW on the ropes EW had Mt.Airy on the ropes mid 3qtr. This Ram team i saw tonight.. no team in the conference will have them on the ropes, if they play like that every game. I said what i said…

Last edited:
I also saw you against Ew last week just saying..this Rams team played up to their potential and not down to their opponent. I’ve saw Mt. Airy 3x this year and at no point and time did their offense look better than Starmount’s. They won when it mattered. But make no mistake Mt. Airy is a shell of itself in my 3x seeing them and Elkin had EW on the ropes EW had Mt.Airy on the ropes mid 3qtr. This Ram team i saw tonight.. no team in the conference will have them on the ropes, if they play like that every game. I said what i said…
Championship mentality!MA has it! Played sloppy against STM still beat them in there house. Will have to beat MA at Wallace Shelton next time. Bears do need to clean it up for sure! They are not 2022 or 2023!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearmod1
Robbinsville threw an interception returned for a TD difference in the ballgame
After Murphy threw an interception inside Robbinsville 10. And a Murphy interception led to the Robbinsville first half score. Passing to the other team seemed to be the theme for the night

Reactions: mbdfan and MHS-88
Starmount i believe will beat mt airy in west final this yr ....

Reactions: NCBBFB
Ok maybe so but they won't beat Tarboro Mt airy is not what it was in 22 or 23 but I'll put my pay on Starmount will not accomplish what we did for 2 years straight against them. If I'm betting man they can't beat them first meeting because I guarantee they will be there out of the East and trust me they are pissed from us beating them 2 years in a row

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT