ADVERTISEMENT

Post Friday 11/17 Scores

It's not about the outcome for me or you (I hope). It is about the young men that were out there. May be sour grapes for you when Mt Airy dog walks ya'll if you are lucky enough to make it that far and don't forget Tarboro.
No you can forget about Tarboro. I just read a post on another thread that the state championship game is being played in mount airy this Friday.

No you can forget about Tarboro. I just read a post on another thread that the state championship game is being played in mount airy this Friday.
Although I do think that most people “forget” about Tarboro, we know what is awaiting us when we get to the State Championship here in the west. A juggernaut. I can promise you that at least for Robbinsville if we get the opportunity to face you, we will not underestimate you and you will have our respect.

Although I do think that most people “forget” about Tarboro, we know what is awaiting us when we get to the State Championship here in the west. A juggernaut. I can promise you that at least for Robbinsville if we get the opportunity to face you, we will not underestimate you and you will have our respect.
You'll have tarboros respect as well if we get the opportunity to meet. But apparently the state championship game is this Friday in MA so it doesn't matter lol

It's not about the outcome for me or you (I hope). It is about the young men that were out there. May be sour grapes for you when Mt Airy dog walks ya'll if you are lucky enough to make it that far and don't forget Tarboro.
Well if its about the young men on that field, which it is, then to discredit ours for the tremendous effort to come back is selfish on your part and a bit contradicting dont ya think?? And the only thing for certain is they won't be walking the dog on you! Good day sir

Not like you blowed Swain out. They were up 2scores and if not fo turnovers your season is done
I had to come back for this.

What turnovers are you talking about?.
You continue to show your low IQ
Swain had zero turnovers
Robbinsville threw one int.

Before the game you said the number one seed would score more than 14 on Swain. (30)

Hope to see you in 2 weeks.

I think the biggest turning point in the game was the fumble on 3rd down and then we tried to fake punt with around 3min left in the game when it was 4th and 5 or 6 in Robbinsville territory. I think I would have punted there. I forget what the score was at the time, but I think it was tied.

Reactions: cherokee 79
I think the biggest turning point in the game was the fumble on 3rd down and then we tried to fake punt with around 3min left in the game when it was 4th and 5 or 6 in Robbinsville territory. I think I would have punted there. I forget what the score was at the time, but I think it was tied.
Swain97 your correct the 2 fake punt killed us and change the momentum on the game. I still cant believe we tried a fake punt at the 50 being up 1 TDs and then the 2nd fake on Robbinsville 45 with the score being tied. I believed we loss a DL in the 3rd quarter as well in which open up the middle.

I had to come back for this.

What turnovers are you talking about?.
You continue to show your low IQ
Swain had zero turnovers
Robbinsville threw one int.

Before the game you said the number one seed would score more than 14 on Swain. (30)

Hope to see you in 2 weeks.
Careful what you wish for BK. We coming for you

Reactions: buzzcoach
burger king GIF

Reactions: Purple1995
Swain97 your correct the 2 fake punt killed us and change the momentum on the game. I still cant believe we tried a fake punt at the 50 being up 1 TDs and then the 2nd fake on Robbinsville 45 with the score being tied. I believed we loss a DL in the 3rd quarter as well in which open up the middle.
Yeah that was LD that went out. Not sure if it was an ankle or not.

Those fake punts that don't work are killers. There is a reason you don't see those much in college or pros you are better off making the other team go the length of the field.

It’s opening day rifle season and MA folks already posting goofy stuff…… again……. On a Monday morning WOW BK might have it his way lol

Reactions: thekidd12
I would disagree, The defense still forced the offense to a turnover. And the two in reference held great momentum shifts much like your stereotypical turnovers.
Meh… The offense elected to take the gamble though. A fumble or int is never a roll of the dice.

2 fake punts in the 4th screams I have no confidence my defense.

Meh… The offense elected to take the gamble though. A fumble or int is never a roll of the dice.
Robbinsville side was quite as a church mouse until they stopped the fake punt on the 50 yard line and then yall came alive man. It change the momentum huge and yall were in business then.

We fake it with players that don't even start which killed me. If we're going to fake keep your starters in on the line and don't used 2nd string players to block Robbinsville starting D.

2 fake punts in the 4th screams I have no confidence my defense.
Here is the thing about this whole situation and how most Swain fans are. If they would have made those conversions and went on to win the game he would have been the greatest coach ever. But now everyone blames the coach that he lost the game for his team. He was coaching to win and That’s how that goes. The reason he went for it is because he had zero confidence in stopping Robbinsville. Robbinsville did not punt all night, had one turnover on downs which should have been called a TD. Look at the game on paper and it’s not really that close. Peace out Maroon Devils you will get another shot at the title next year.

How many points did that d give up the final 15 minutes?
22 point on short field. Robbinsville is battle tested and I will be pulling for them to win it all. I feel the SMC helped Robbinsville this year to get better and make adjustments in game setting in which I think will help them in the next rounds.

Reactions: smcfan02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT