ADVERTISEMENT

Flatlanders

buzzcoach

Apr 26, 2004
winston salem nc

Just for you thekidd12 and the ER Flatlanders!
Arizona Wildcats Roar GIF by Basketball Madness

I remember it had rained a lot before MA game and field was very sloppy. It definitely slowed MA down and worked toward the size of ER they were big.

I remember it had rained a lot before MA game and field was very sloppy. It definitely slowed MA down and worked toward the size of ER they were big.
Uh sloppy? Buzz seriously look at video you posted. That field doesn’t look that sloppy 🤷‍♂️

Look it up on MaxPreps.
It was a three point game
Rville 465 yds
ER 197 yds
Yeah seems like if I remember correctly, ER had a punt return for a TD and couple of quick scores. Rville did move ball, especially in second half, but that “three point game” occurred in last three minutes. As I said when asked Rville spent much of fourth quarter on ER side of field.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
It was especially on the sidelines around end zones. Honestly it was. I mean heck it rained cats and dogs two days.
I do remember sidelines and end zones but I thought the majority of field held up pretty well

Look it up on MaxPreps.
It was a three point game
Rville 465 yds
ER 197 yds
And BK I noticed you laughed at Devonte post mentioned above.
No we will never know what would have happened if ER’s best player, both at RB and DE, played against Robbinsville. All we do know is he DIDN’T play. However did suit up against Mt Airy following week and, truthfully, had buzz in a tizzy for three quarters until he injured ankle again. Fact is he wasn’t there week before and Eastern Randolph made it to the next round.

And BK I noticed you laughed at Devonte post mentioned above.
No we will never know what would have happened if ER’s best player, both at RB and DE, played against Robbinsville. All we do know is he DIDN’T play. However did suit up against Mt Airy following week and, truthfully, had buzz in a tizzy for three quarters until he injured ankle again. Fact is he wasn’t there week before and Eastern Randolph made it to the next round.
We had a backup sophomore QB playing.
It is what it is.
Yes I laughed .

Reactions: thekidd12
You guys are the biggest jerks in here.
ER said a guy was out. Cricket.
Rville said a guy was out. Excuses.

He played 3 season games. Murphy. Andrews hayesville. It took 3 games to get the time needed to get going. He will be a good QB next year.

Remember this. MA will always be chasing the black n white 🖤 🤍
You guys average a title every 12 years.
We average a title every 4.8 years.
MA = back seat drivers.

#15 😂

He played 3 season games. Murphy. Andrews hayesville. It took 3 games to get the time needed to get going. He will be a good QB next year.

MA = back seat drivers.

#15 😂
wow…

Reactions: buzzcoach

MA = back seat drivers.

#15 😂
Angry Pretty Boy GIF by NETFLIX
Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

MA = back seat drivers.

#15 😂

Lebron James Basketball GIF by ADWEEK

MA = back seat drivers.

#15 😂
Everyone knows BK is an idiot. We gonna back seat drive right through the black n white and watch the excuses. That is the facts!!!

Reactions: Bearmod1
MA = back seat drivers.

#15 😂
BK Let me set your butt straight! How is MA chasing Robb for titles????? Thing people forget is when you guys were winning those small Titles MA was a 1A school playing in 3A because they wanted to and were dang good. If MA had chosen to have played in 1A WICH IS WHAT SIZE SCHOOL THEY WERE HOW MANY TITLES COULD THEY HAVE WON in at time they had James Brim, Garrett Spence, Todd Greenwood, Anthony Moore just to name a few. MA had the largest enrollment in the History of the school in 2022 and were considered a 1A school. So lets stop this BS about how many title yall SMC boys won in a time MA could have played in class they should have but chose to play 3A! Truth is MA has a winning record OVER the SMC! Also MA is 3rd in the State with all time wins something Robb and many schools will always chase!

MA has two all state players with major injuries and instead of whining we will keep on rolling because we have depth….sophomore depth that you will face the next two years. Get some depth for black and white and you will not need excuses.

MA has two all state players with major injuries and instead of whining we will keep on rolling because we have depth….sophomore depth that you will face the next two years. Get some depth for black and white and you will not need excuses.
Just curious. How many kids are in Mt Airy High School?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT