ADVERTISEMENT

Final Reidsville 50 SWO 0

FBCapitolofNC

Nov 4, 2013
Well.... That was over quick. Outmatched in all aspects. A little surprised the Coach for SWO. He was upset about the crack back. BTW it wasn't helmet to helmet. He let the expletives fly.

Well.... That was over quick. Outmatched in all aspects. A little surprised the Coach for SWO. He was upset about the crack back. BTW it wasn't helmet to helmet. He let the expletives fly.
Yea that looked like a clean hit. Just hit him too hard I guess. Oh well. On to WRH rematch

Definitely was a clean hit. Coach Dempsey is lost at times out there. Sad days at swo. Hopefully this youth everyone speaks of, will one day show up. Good luck to Reidsville the rest of the way. Swo will reload and come back in the fall

Definitely was a clean hit. Coach Dempsey is lost at times out there. Sad days at swo. Hopefully this youth everyone speaks of, will one day show up. Good luck to Reidsville the rest of the way. Swo will reload and come back in the fall
You guys have got some talent. Old school offense. Too many athletes to run 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Too hard to play from behind.

In the rules of today it was not clean. Illegal crack back, player had his back to his end zone. As soon as it happened I knew it was penalty. Ten years ago hit is good

In the rules of today it was not clean. Illegal crack back, player had his back to his end zone. As soon as it happened I knew it was penalty. Ten years ago hit is good
Absolutely correct call. Rules changed to protect defenseless player. No more crack backs allowed.

Actually the pictures didn't lie. He was facing the defender. Violent hit but legal. Doesn't matter the refs will call a violent hit regardless of legality

Reactions: golden one
Big win for a great Reidsville team. Good luck to the Rams the rest of the way!! I’m already looking forward to seeing our young Stallions as they progress the next couple of years and to seeing us finally back in the East Central, a real football conference. The future at The Corral is very bright!! Good luck to Reidsville.

Actually the pictures didn't lie. He was facing the defender. Violent hit but legal. Doesn't matter the refs will call a violent hit regardless of legality
He hit the defender square in the mouth, issue is his back was to our end zone, definition of a illegal crack back penalty.

Last edited:
Don’t get to excited about that score, the other 3 top seeded teams could have most likely duplicated it. Take nothing away from the Rams but just don’t use this game as a gauge at all

Classic crack back block. Defender was trailing the play and got blindsided. That is illegal block at all levels of football. One of the most dangerous plays in football.

🙄
Don’t get to excited about that score, the other 3 top seeded teams could have most likely duplicated it. Take nothing away from the Rams but just don’t use this game as a gauge at all
Rams won 50-0
Calpreps computer says Clinton beats SWO 38-20 and NE beats SWO 40-21.

SWO runs an offense straight out of the 1950s. Classic Old Time Eastern Smash Mouth Football. Thought I was reliving my youth at this game.

Had a friend tell me last week when SWO won the draw, they really lost. Told me Riedsville would beat them like a drum. I guess he was right.

Reactions: UNC91
Big win for a great Reidsville team. Good luck to the Rams the rest of the way!! I’m already looking forward to seeing our young Stallions as they progress the next couple of years and to seeing us finally back in the East Central, a real football conference. The future at The Corral is very bright!! Good luck to Reidsville.
Reidsville won the state title in 2018 with 8 starting sophomores. Friday Reidsville was playing without 2 of their starting defensive players one a sophomore the other a freshman. They also had another freshmen starting OLB #22. The kid #32 that blew past SW Onslow defenders on his way to the end zone was also a freshman. So when this young SW Onslow team mature next year we will be waiting.

Reidsville won the state title in 2018 with 8 starting sophomores. Friday Reidsville was playing without 2 of their starting defensive players one a sophomore the other a freshman. They also had another freshmen starting OLB #22. The kid #32 that blew past SW Onslow defenders on his way to the end zone was also a freshman. So when this young SW Onslow team mature next year we will be waiting.

The team coming up in August will look a lot like the 2018 team

Reactions: blackand yellow
Don’t get to excited about that score, the other 3 top seeded teams could have most likely duplicated it. Take nothing away from the Rams but just don’t use this game as a gauge at a
Calpreps computer says Clinton beats SWO 38-20 and NE beats SWO 40-21.

SWO runs an offense straight out of the 1950s. Classic Old Time Eastern Smash Mouth Football. Thought I was reliving my youth at this game.
you're hung up on computers and stats, SWO didn’t really have a very good team. I don’t care what a biased Cal Prep cats Clinton and NE would have destroyed them, WRH would have too. You have no respect for eastern football just math. Means nothing

Don’t get to excited about that score, the other 3 top seeded teams could have most likely duplicated it. Take nothing away from the Rams but just don’t use this game as a gauge at a

you're hung up on computers and stats, SWO didn’t really have a very good team. I don’t care what a biased Cal Prep cats Clinton and NE would have destroyed them, WRH would have too. You have no respect for eastern football just math. Means nothing

Hope I'm not as negative as you when I get your age. Drink a cold one and relax

That’s great, dude!! Good luck the rest of the way.

WR Hill should give Reidsville a better run than SWO and then the winner of NE and E. Randolph (who both run similar offenses like Reidsville) will be a tough out as well. NE has a really tough front 4 on D...held them to 14pts last year and Freshwater and company are back, I'll still take Reidsville but it won't be 50-0

Reactions: daagoob
WR Hill should give Reidsville a better run than SWO and then the winner of NE and E. Randolph (who both run similar offenses like Reidsville) will be a tough out as well. NE has a really tough front 4 on D...held them to 14pts last year and Freshwater and company are back, I'll still take Reidsville but it won't be 50-0
Reidsville main players are back also minus their runningback. , but this years runningback brings a whole different threat.

Reidsville main players are back also minus their runningback. , but this years runningback brings a whole different threat.

I’d be much more confident with tamir. Tamir and Rankin are our difference makers on defense. I felt Teague was conservative vs northeastern last season, I know he’s hesitant dealing with that d line

I’d be much more confident with tamir. Tamir and Rankin are our difference makers on defense. I felt Teague was conservative vs northeastern last season, I know he’s hesitant dealing with that d line

Conservative? Lol, he went into 4 corners mode after he saw NE wasn't going to score.

Reactions: TheMule
No leather but seriously it was very very conservative. Off tackle left, off tackle right, sweep left and right.... Repeat
Some coaches stick to that and refuse to change. It works for some but nowadays qb's are stronger, WR's are faster- air it out.

The wind kept NE in last years game. Nothing else. Receivers were open all game but wind kept carrying ball just a bit much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT