ADVERTISEMENT

ED @ WRH

Who yall got??

• East Duplin

• Wallce-Rose Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.
WRH by 21
New team and new season, but the last time our opponent was favored by that much, we won a state championship. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

To hear most on here, East Duplin will be lucky to keep it close. I like it. Canā€™t wait for Friday night.

Give me Holley and the boys in a shootout.

Reactions: Swo1980
East Duplin is the top ranked team in the East for a reason. Clinton only beat Wallace by 36. I expect the Panthers to win somewhere in the neighborhood of 62-7.
Lol what are you talking about East Duplin is winning the vote.
Thatā€™s all they win, the vote but if they beat WRH they will have beaten a 4 loss team which hurts their RPI. If they lose the deal is done.

Nope don't think it was English. Not sure what it wasšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
For a second there I thought you guys had a Spanish version or something of announcers like the NFL games do or something but now I understand what they were saying after the other poster mentioned it. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
Football is still played in the rain these days isnā€™t it?
As long as there is no lightning I say have at it. I was glad they moved our game up cause now I can catch this game. Iā€™m hearing Clinton is playing Monday night. @Wizard of the East is that true?? If so I plan to be there. Itā€™s a 2-1/2 hour drive from where I work.

As long as there is no lightning I say have at it. I was glad they moved our game up cause now I can catch this game. Iā€™m hearing Clinton is playing Monday night. @Wizard of the East is that true?? If so I plan to be there. Itā€™s a 2-1/2 hour drive from where I work.
Yes,
Clinton at St Paulā€™s Monday at 7pm
(Theyā€™re calling fir some pretty heavy rains and thunderstorms in the area tomorrow evening
The WRH/ED is scheduled for streaming on NFHS, I hope thatā€™s correct

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Yes,
Clinton at St Paulā€™s Monday at 7pm
(Theyā€™re calling fir some pretty heavy rains and thunderstorms in the area tomorrow evening
The WRH/ED is scheduled for streaming on NFHS, I hope thatā€™s correct
I send you my phone number through Facebook messenger. Text me tomorrow before the game and Iā€™ll keep you updated with scores.

Heavy downpours in Wallace around 8pm, according to weather Channel. (Second half)

Wow the voting was Wallace 18 East Duplin 17 and now Wallace votes are at 28 and East Duplin 19. This game is going to be a good one. Good luck to both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT