ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth vs Mallard Creek Scrimmage

Veejay4

Nov 22, 2014
Although a scrimmage it's a game situation set up. Much like last year against Richmond Co. we should find out some things about us.

As usual Creek is full of athleticism and size. Don't usually pay a lot of attention to scrimmages but this one will get some attention.

It'll a W for everyone to come out of this injury free.

7pm @ West Forsyth Friday night.

Be shocked if Palmieri plays starters other than maybe Oline or QB. Maybe a dozen plays or so. He rarely does in scrimmages.

Be shocked if Palmieri plays starters other than maybe Oline or QB. Maybe a dozen plays or so. He rarely does in scrimmages.

They started against Mt.Tabor this past Friday from what I understand and was told they're treating this as a real game situation before the televised game.

Things change though. We'll see.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
They started against Mt.Tabor this past Friday from what I understand and was told they're treating this as a real game situation before the televised game.

Hope they do. They only played OL and QB against Tabor with some others sprinkled in. He has never played all ones in the first scrimmage. The 2nd one he has from time to time.

Nope! None of the starting wr's played, starting Rb was out. They played backup & JV RB, No Trent Simpson, No Josh Liola, No Jaidyn Denis, 8 starters didn't play at all. Back ups got 85% of the play. Quentin Willams & JT Whitmore the 2 DE's played 6 snaps. Outside of the OL, there was never more than 4 starter's on the field together at anytime

Last edited:
Nope! None of the starting wr's played, starting Rb was out. They played backup & JV RB, No Trent Simpson, No Josh Liola, No Jaidyn Denis, 8 starters didn't play at all. Back ups got 85% of the play. Quentin Willams & JT Whitmore the 2 DE's played 6 snaps. Outside of the OL, there was never more than 4 starter's on the field together at anytime

Mercy. So the 7' 0" WR (Lol) they had out there wasn't a starter? Don't know of another high school on the planet where that young man wouldn't start. Don't think he had a number but he was the absolute tallest thing out there.

What a luxury.

Mercy. So the 7' 0" WR (Lol) they had out there wasn't a starter? Don't know of another high school on the planet where that young man wouldn't start. Don't think he had a number but he was the absolute tallest thing out there.

What a luxury.
He's 6'6" and nope Percy Fyle is not a starter. Although he will get his share of snaps. Very smart kid with a 3.8 Gpa. He'll be playing somewhere on Saturday.

Went to the Creek and Tabor scrimmage as well, looks like they went a lot to a kid who worked in the slot, but was told he was probably the only starting wr that played. Should be a great scrimmage looking forward to it! Huge Creek line.

Reactions: Veejay4
I would love to see the Front 7, all on the field at the same time. Scary!

Ok cool. I'm sure we'll get a good look.

I hope we do get a quarter or so of live football but I have learned over the years not to take much from Creek scrimmages.

2015 they looked pretty terrible playing Olympic I think and went on to win title.

2016 they manhandled a very good RH Northwestern team with 4 or 5 D1 kids. They went on to have the worst season in school history.

It's always a crap shoot and I know for certain they will show very little of the offense.

Reactions: Veejay4
I hope we do get a quarter or so of live football but I have learned over the years not to take much from Creek scrimmages.

2015 they looked pretty terrible playing Olympic I think and went on to win title.

2016 they manhandled a very good RH Northwestern team with 4 or 5 D1 kids. They went on to have the worst season in school history.

It's always a crap shoot and I know for certain they will show very little of the offense.

Like I said the main thing is injury free football and establishing depth from a scrimmage.

It would be sad not to get at least a look at the 1's from both teams strap it up some with 2 programs like these lining down for an hour.

Like I said the main thing is injury free football and establishing depth from a scrimmage.

It would be sad not to get at least a look at the 1's from both teams strap it up some with 2 programs like these lining down for an hour.

I agree, this looks to be a dynamite EF squad and I would think if for no other reason than tackling that big back for some physical contact it would make sense to get a half of football in.

Who else is scheduled to scrimmage at West Forsyth? I know West Stokes is playing but not sure who their scrimmaging.

It's about that time.
67887870_10219659968751076_4208119801689669632_n.jpg

I agree, this looks to be a dynamite EF squad and I would think if for no other reason than tackling that big back for some physical contact it would make sense to get a half of football in.

Absolutely. Regardless of what we feel for our respective programs versus each other I'm pulling for Creek vs Dutch Fork. Bout time folks understood nationally we play good football in this state.

Who else is scheduled to scrimmage at West Forsyth? I know West Stokes is playing but not sure who their scrimmaging.

5pm Randlemen vs Oak Grove

6pm Davie Co vs West Stokes

7pm East Forsyth vs Mallard Creek

8pm West Forsyth vs Charlotte Weddington

9pm Lexington vs SW Guilford

Saw clips of EF against Middle Creek (the not so good MC) and they were playing with them the whole time. They will be in for a treat Friday. There want be any linebackers on roller skates for sure. Forsyth is a good looking team but MC is the best looking program in NC year in and out.. Wish I could get some of what they are feeding those kids down in our neck of the woods. Man they have some guys that look like soph in college in the first two levels!

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Saw clips of EF against Middle Creek (the not so good MC) and they were playing with them the whole time. They will be in for a treat Friday. There want be any linebackers on roller skates for sure. Forsyth is a good looking team but MC is the best looking program in NC year in and out.. Wish I could get some of what they are feeding those kids down in our neck of the woods. Man they have some guys that look like soph in college in the first two levels!

I like this matchup for a scrimmage and think now that Willert's kids are 4a they should look at a regular season matchup. Think it would draw a good crowd and would prepare both teams for conf play.

5pm Randlemen vs Oak Grove

6pm Davie Co vs West Stokes

7pm East Forsyth vs Mallard Creek

8pm West Forsyth vs Charlotte Weddington

9pm Lexington vs SW Guilford

All games pushed back an hour because of heat restrictions.

Blue and Gold22 U's said although it's a scrimmage convinced them 22 players on's D's field that. It's hot. getting hit like real game situation and trying to earn a spot 4's playing time. HSFB man understand what U's R's saying . if Shelby would have won that 7 on's 7 against Da Creek W'e D's world would never heard the end of it.

OK somebody said something about East Forsyth and Middle Creek being competitive. That is False East Forsyth was far and away superior in that scrimmage. How do I know that because I hosted the scrimmage.

Coach Sammyk would know.... East Forsyth was much better! Not even close. It’s so nice when your team returns the State Champion MVP Soph QB.

OK somebody said something about East Forsyth and Middle Creek being competitive. That is False East Forsyth was far and away superior in that scrimmage. How do I know that because I hosted the scrimmage.

Dont see anywhere it says that. In fact just opposite

Coach Sammyk would know.... East Forsyth was much better! Not even close. It’s so nice when your team returns the State Champion MVP Soph QB.

Good to see you back after running away and hiding after that West Forsyth - Hough game 2 years ago....LMAO. Nice to see you stick your little nose out from behind the covers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT