ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 4 👋🏻

Trying to sell people on ur little town 😂 make sure u tell them what lines to stay in 😂 where are u traveling to Friday night ?
All attendance lines go thru our little town. We are like a Venn diagram.

Town to Sailview...North
Town to Northbrook...West
Town to Coulwood...East
Town to Lake Hickory . Maiden
Town +50 mile diameter ..Publicly Funded Private School
Town to the other side of Town...Lincolnton

Last edited:

Town to Sailview...North
Town to Coulwood...East
I just need a South Lincoln high School to finish the compass 😂

State Leaders heading into this week:

TeamPlayerQB RatPass YdsComp%Pass TDINT
BANDYSB. Swett137.0 ⚔️415 ⚔️62.5%6 ⚔️0 ⚔️
NEWTON~no name~123.727965.4% 👿31
MAIDENG. Lawing89.921260.0%21
BUNKER HILLE. Davis Helms82.120141.7%21
LINCOLNTONR. Lynch80.215563.9%21
WEST LINCOLNG. Allan70.68833.3%23
WEST CALDWELLJ. Blankenship42.030747.4%36
EAST BURKEC. Bennett31.218846.8%03

TeamPlayerRush YdsYPCRush Tds
BUNKER HILLJ. Willis Jr.501 🐻8.17 🐻
WEST LINCOLNG. Ponder32523.2 💥7 💥
LINCOLNTONT. Bost3217.53
BANDYST. Stewart2266.81
EAST BURKEZ. Newman1433.00
MAIDENK. Roberts1004.02
WEST CALDWELLJ. Logan613.21
NEWTONJ. Smith546.00

TeamPlayerRec YdsRecRec TDs
BANDYSK. Henrickson208 ⚔️123 ⚔️
BUNKER HILLJ. Willis163101
NEWTONZ. Derr16070
LINCOLNTONR. Lynch13517 🐺1
MAIDENH. Reed11481
WEST LINCOLNJ. Rowe8832
WEST CALDWELLJ. Maxwell8141
EAST BURKEB. Shook5550
FYI. Newton Conovers.QB is #2 Logan Adair

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I just need a South Lincoln high School to finish the compass 😂
If there was a south Lincoln wonder if there would still be a Lincolnton High School. The county historian said there was a family from Lincoln County long ago who were prominent in state and national politics. According to him, one of them had plotted to get rid of Lincolnton because he disliked it so much.

• Haha
According to The Weather Channel, there is a substantial chance of rain from Friday through the following 12 days. That's like a monsoon season. It'll feel like New Delhi around here. After so many cloudy, rainy days we'll be ready to run out into the interstate. :)

Town to Sailview...North
Town to Coulwood...East
Can you count Town to High Shoals...North Gaston? That might get everyone that South Lincoln(ton). A few years ago my sister took a job in Dallas and my wife asked me if I knew my sister was moving to Texas.

Can you count Town to High Shoals...North Gaston? That might get everyone that South Lincoln(ton). A few years ago my sister took a job in Dallas and my wife asked me if I knew my sister was moving to Texas.
You know, if Dallas wanted to maybe gain recognition and grow its economy through tourism, the town council could drop one of the L's in its name, then reverse it to make it spell "Salad". Then name some sister cities like Boise, Idaho, Two Egg Florida, and to give it a cosmopolitan flair by letting County Mayo Ireland come along, then throw in Dill Oklahoma. They could call it the Great Potato Salad consortium. What do you think ? On second thought, don't answer that.:confused:

If at some point next week y'all don't hear from me I probably been assassinated by coworkers 🤣. I came up with a new faster sleeker technology based system to speed up and improve things at work. And if they go to it once the older employees hear about it and they start getting rid of their books and pencils they may kill me. 🤣🤣

If at some point next week y'all don't hear from me I probably been assassinated by coworkers 🤣. I came up with a new faster sleeker technology based system to speed up and improve things at work. And if they go to it once the older employees hear about it and they start getting rid of their books and pencils they may kill me. 🤣🤣
The reason the old guys are mad at you is because you went and told on them for slipping out on the loading dock after the lunch break and getting that sun-drop and that pint of Old Thompson out from under the HVAC unit and passing it around.
Just joking, a big congratulations to you, my friend.:)

• Haha
The reason the old guys are mad at you is because you went and told on them for slipping out on the loading dock after the lunch break and getting that sun-drop and that pint of Old Thompson out from under the HVAC unit and passing it around.
Just joking, a big congratulations to you, my friend.:)
🤣 Lol I'm pretty sure there's one of those you mentioned lol. But honestly I don't see the attachment to pencils and paper it's such a time-consuming waste when honestly the new way will free up some time for them

🤣 Lol I'm pretty sure there's one of those you mentioned lol. But honestly I don't see the attachment to pencils and paper it's such a time-consuming waste when honestly the new way will free up some time for them
I don't know, AMD. Careful about snubbing the basics. They can come in really good, sometimes, when all else fails. Consider this: back in the 1960's, the U.S. and the Soviet Union (communist version of Russia) were busy trying to outdo each other in something called the space race, rockets and astronauts, space travel and such.

Since there was a lack of gravity in space it was difficult to write with an fountain pen, so the U.S. spent a large sum of money developing an antigravity pen for our astronauts to use. Seems like The Fisher company came up with. The Russians on the other hand used a pencil. Get it ?

I’m not there I’m just going on scorestream, big shootout with NL and ER with 1 score lead for ER.

Guess it goes to show South Caldwell hadn’t played anybody, thought for sure the score be way closer than that

🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT