ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 1

Was really surprised by the East Surry @ Robbinsville score
Same here! Grizz

While back… I was looking at rosters to see if any 2a team lost as much as Maiden did and there wasn’t one. However…and it surprised me too…East Surry was a close 2nd. I almost posted it and chose not to.

That being said….I’m still shocked at that score….happy for Robbinsville though…always have liked them…that’s where Fred came from when he arrived at Maiden. 😉

Glad to see that Watauga gutted out that win against TC Roberson as well.

Noticed that CSD thrashed the Hickory Hawks too.

Who knew?

Same here! Grizz

While back… I was looking at rosters to see if any 2a team lost as much as Maiden did and there wasn’t one. However…and it surprised me too…East Surry was a close 2nd. I almost posted it and chose not to.

That being said….I’m still shocked at that score….happy for Robbinsville though…always have liked them…that’s where Fred came from when he arrived at Maiden. 😉

Glad to see that Watauga gutted out that win against TC Roberson as well.

Noticed that CSD thrashed the Hickory Hawks too.

Who knew?
Things do change year to year. Some are kings one year and the peasants the next. 2010 Hibriten ruled and shoulda won state. Lost over 3/4 of starters from both sides of the ball and it showed in 2011. Surprised Watauga game was that close. Musta lost a crap ton of kids there too.

Looks like a potential future draughn kid

Nah, EB is just n the rise. Draughn will be a falling stock after this year. Hope I’m wrong cause that’s were my kids will go but for now it’s big blue in Icard
Draughn will lose all their key players EB Frosh parent's love the program one is jr the other one is a 7 th grader and a stud already!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Draughn will lose all their key players EB Frosh parent's love the program one is jr the other one is a 7 th grader and a stud already!!
What's their names maybe when we come up this season I can shine a light on a better shade of blue for them to consider 🤣

He's in South Carolina coaching right now
I know that. Just using the concept of the matter in the joke.

More money coaching in SC apparently. That’s were Hardin went and he was one of the best things to happen to Freedom then just bounced.

Flyrod hit it man. Time for week 2. Hey guys we starting the pick em’ thing we did last year? That was fun let’s do it again. Let ole Burke man take ya to school on the standings lol

Also the week of Fat Friday EB and Freedom. One of the hottest Rivarlys in the west(once was anyway). Appears this one will be alittle different

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT