ADVERTISEMENT

Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

Go ask your QBs dad about Shelby football.Ask Marquise Williams what high school he dreamed about playing for. Better yet drive out to that sorry little 4a football field that yall call a stadium and think why does the great MC not have nice facilities like little 2a Shelby.

Why would i need to do that? Shelby along with Crest are great NC programs within the divisions they play. The best in the State with what they do. I would love to see both programs travel across the State line and start playing some of the strong programs in South Carolina. My only problem with both programs. We can play with you, but we're not going to play you attitude. FACT! Neither team seeks to grow their programs outside of winning a State Championship. I believe they can do better. WHY NOT?

Why would i need to do that? Shelby along with Crest are great NC programs within the divisions they play. The best in the State with what they do. I would love to see both programs travel across the State line and start playing some of the strong programs in South Carolina. My only problem with both programs. We can play with you, but we're not going to play you attitude. FACT! Neither team seeks to grow their programs outside of winning a State Championship. I believe they can do better. WHY NOT?

Not buying it. Sounds to me like you boys get bothered when other programs don't bow down and kiss the ring.

Crestcharger02,
You must be got dranking some good medicine sir. Rufus is curious when you'll gona schedule that MC game. Vernon said he would pay our way in if this happens. Sterling is all about them loud cowbells. Rhett can care less because he might just go run a wet mud pasture marathon and Sawyer will be church hopping to see who is doing the most spirit dancing.

Crestcharger02,
You must be got dranking some good medicine sir. Rufus is curious when you'll gona schedule that MC game. Vernon said he would pay our way in if this happens. Sterling is all about them loud cowbells. Rhett can care less because he might just go run a wet mud pasture marathon and Sawyer will be church hopping to see who is doing the most spirit dancing.

What is this rambling supposed to mean?

Go ask your QBs dad about Shelby football.Ask Marquise Williams what high school he dreamed about playing for. Better yet drive out to that sorry little 4a football field that yall call a stadium and think why does the great MC not have nice facilities like little 2a Shelby.
I think Mallard Creek only being 9 years old, having a small booster club, and working on fundraising has to do with it.
I've talked with those at Mallard Creek and two things are on their way. A jumbotron, and a better/bigger pressbox. However, it takes time and money to get those.

Not buying it. Sounds to me like you boys get bothered when other programs don't bow down and kiss the ring.

Buying what? I'm not selling anything. Both programs are great 2A & 3A programs. They both schedule inferior programs for their non-conference games. They both will be in the mix every year for the state championship games within the divisions they play. Neither programs have any interest in playing stiff competition. Both programs have proven their is no need for them to play more talented teams to win state championships.................That's who they are! The ring kissing is not necessary.

Reactions: Chopper747
Buying what? I'm not selling anything. Both programs are great 2A & 3A programs. They both schedule inferior programs for their non-conference games. They both will be in the mix every year for the state championship games within the divisions they play. Neither programs have any interest in playing stiff competition. Both programs have proven their is no need for them to play more talented teams to win state championships.................That's who they are! The ring kissing is not necessary.

That your main issue is with their scheduling. Just don't buy it.

You need to research before you type. Shelbys non-conference schedule was 3a Freedom who went 10 and 1(only loss Shelby)3aa AC Reynolds who went 10 and 1(only loss Shelby)3a South Point who went 9 and 2(loss to Shelby). How many teams did MC play above their classification?

You need to research before you type. Shelbys non-conference schedule was 3a Freedom who went 10 and 1(only loss Shelby)3aa AC Reynolds who went 10 and 1(only loss Shelby)3a South Point who went 9 and 2(loss to Shelby). How many teams did MC play above their classification?

Pretty impressive for a 2A Team. I was wrong! But i was looking for games with someone like Monroe. I believe that would be a very competitive game. In regards to Mallard Creek scheduling. When you play in the highest classification, it would be difficult to schedule above your classification. Although their strength of schedule is listed as #1. They have been in discussions with Booker T. Washington, Miami Central, IMG, Don Bosco and every team in South Carolina. FYI! If a team put's out a press release on State and National media outlets that they have games 1 & 4 available. They most likely will play anybody. If you are having discussions with IMG, who would spot Shelby or Crest 28 and beat them. No disrespect to both programs, but elite 2A and 3A programs are not who they're looking to play.

Pretty impressive for a 2A Team. I was wrong! But i was looking for games with someone like Monroe. I believe that would be a very competitive game. In regards to Mallard Creek scheduling. When you play in the highest classification, it would be difficult to schedule above your classification. Although their strength of schedule is listed as #1. They have been in discussions with Booker T. Washington, Miami Central, IMG, Don Bosco and every team in South Carolina. FYI! If a team put's out a press release on State and National media outlets that they have games 1 & 4 available. They most likely will play anybody. If you are having discussions with IMG, who would spot Shelby or Crest 28 and beat them. No disrespect to both programs, but elite 2A and 3A programs are not who they're looking to play.
IMG is a small college team they'd kill most teams in NC lol

Right after you go to the ER and have them look into the head injury you seem to be suffering from.

My scheduling ability has taken on a Paul Bunyan-esque legend.
As I said in my previous message crestcharger02, Rufus drove me to the ER ladnight while I puked in his car and farted furiously while at the same time trying to hold the runs. I believe the cure to this is to see Crest schedule a game wit MC

As I said in my previous message crestcharger02, Rufus drove me to the ER ladnight while I puked in his car and farted furiously while at the same time trying to hold the runs. I believe the cure to this is to see Crest schedule a game wit MC

We will just let nature take it's course and move on. See you in the after life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Really hard to argue with that schedule. I don't follow Shelby much but I was very impressed with them at Carter Finley. The are the real deal. Top to bottom...I see why they are a nightmare for 2a schools. Lotta athletes and more importantly well coached. Would like to see them play Monroe or travel to a Dillon or Marlboro

We will just let nature take it's course and move on. See you in the after life.
crestcharger02,
Sir with all due respect, if you'll choose to schedule and choose nature to take over, assure that you dont complain when it rains and all the sudden the sack of excuses roll out as much as Sawyer can spit Bible verses. I will make Rufus and Vernon aware of your current decision.

Oh and Sawyer might not like that "after life" comment. He might want to fellowship with you after such a rude choice of words and so do I.

Last edited:
Reactions: nepsy7
Really hard for Mallard Creek to play anyone above their class since they are 4A. That's why they're trying desperately to go out of state.

Reactions: swett2victory
crestcharger02,
Sir with all due respect, if you'll choose to schedule and choose nature to take over, assure that you dont complain when it rains and all the sudden the sack of excuses roll out as much as Sawyer can spit Bible verses. I will make Rufus and Vernon aware of your current decision.

Oh and Sawyer might not like that "after life" comment. He might want to fellowship with you after such a rude choice of words and so do I.

This stopped being fun a few posts earlier.

it has begun and wont end until Crest is making love with MC. I wish the beast, the man, the legend FOOTSOLDIER was at war at this very moment......now, he makes me giggle and chuckle uncontrollably
CREST MAKING LOVE TO MALLARD CREEK OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DeBoer31 you are turning out to be the least informed poster on NCpreps History. Hard to believe you ever attended a football game.

Mallard Creek OL
Dejour Simpson: 6'3", 310 OG/SR.........All State
Eric Douglas: 6'6", 290 T/JR.........NC.State, Clemson, Miss State, South Carolina, Florida
TJ Moore: 6'6". 285 T/JR...............UNC, NC State, South Carolina
6'2" Grant Gibson: 6'2" 305 C/JR....West Virgina, Vanderbilt, Tenn, V Tech, Colorado State, UNC, NC State
Issac Hampton: 6'2" 255 OG/JR.........Coastal Carolina, Duke

4 of the 5 will be returning. Probably one of the most accomplished OL's in the Nation
DeBoer31 you really need to start doing more research. . . How can you be so uninformed but continue to post? Embarrassing!

Like I said.....nobody has better looking athletes than Crest's upfront. Speaking of being informed, I'm talking about Crest upfront, and you are listing sizes of MC OL. Listing the D1 letters you get isn't impressive. THey are getting those whether they can play (or not) because of their size. If they can play, they will get real offers and chances to come to campus. Listing that is almost embarrassing to your coaches. If you legit have 5 D1 OL on the team...how'd yall lose all them games? If you have all these legit D1 players, and still don't play a top 10 toughest schedule in NC AND continue to lose ANY games then how can you be a national program?

Again - go beat a national program a couple times, if you want to be one. Until then- everybody will continue to not recognize you as one.

Like I said.....nobody has better looking athletes than Crest's upfront. Speaking of being informed, I'm talking about Crest upfront, and you are listing sizes of MC OL. Listing the D1 letters you get isn't impressive. THey are getting those whether they can play (or not) because of their size. If they can play, they will get real offers and chances to come to campus. Listing that is almost embarrassing to your coaches. If you legit have 5 D1 OL on the team...how'd yall lose all them games? If you have all these legit D1 players, and still don't play a top 10 toughest schedule in NC AND continue to lose ANY games then how can you be a national program?

Again - go beat a national program a couple times, if you want to be one. Until then- everybody will continue to not recognize you as one.
LOL!!! Bro, you are so freaking clueless it isn't even funny. How many times have you observed Mallard Creek this year? And really studied them I mean just studied them. None is probably the right answer. I saw Mallard Creek 4 times this season and that OL is for real. It isn't just size, those guys are some of the best athletes I have seen. All are multi-sport athletes and execute very well.
Those offers are all real, I believe one of them was offered on the spot by the USCarolina coaches at a camp when they saw him play...think it was Douglas.
It's one thing to have "great looking" offensive linemen it's another to have great offensive linemen that play and that's what MC has. I don't see anyone on the Crest OL with those kinds of offers. Mallard Creek is not just height and weight they are execution and discipline.
It isn't about losing or winning games. It's about matchups. Now what I'm going to explain to you may be a little much for your simple Red Raider brain but try to follow.
Last year Dutch Fork in SC went over to Allen TX, and damn near beat Allen. Like 56-54. Allen went on to win the "National Championship of HS Football" that year. Dutch Fork comes back and gets murdered by Hillcrest in a state title game. Does that mean Hillcrest would've beaten Allen? NO! It is a game of matchups. Mallard Creek should've won the Byrnes game had they not started in a 21-0 hole. They actually had a shot to win, but the FG was blocked at the end of regulation. There are teams with tons of talent that lose a game here or there, it happens.
At the end of the day though, give me Mallard Creek's OL EVERY SINGLE TIME over Crest.

Those are offers, not letters....lmao! You have proven on numerous occasions that your football IQ is that of a 5 year old. Just Stop! IMG & Dematha both lost games and they have 50 FBS guys collectively between the 2 of them. You figure it out Moron. Not one kid on Crest OL has a FBS offer, It's not a beauty contest stupid.

Last edited:

Those are offers not letters.

From the desk of Caitlyn Jenners stylist: Again - go beat a national program a couple times, if you want to be one. Until then- everybody will continue to not recognize you as one.

Under Armour: National: They called and wanted us to wear their Uniforms. We wear Under Armour
Under The Radar. National: They film every big game MC plays in.
USA Today: National. They rank MC as a National Team every year.
Max Preps: National. They rank MC as a National Team every year
US.Army All American game: National. 3 players selected: Josh Brown is one of the Captain of this years Team

Won the NFLPA to represent Panthers twice. National: Beat 85% of the teams 1st appearance.
Played Booker T. Washington for the Championship game the 2nd appearance.
Hoover 7 on 7 National. Top National Teams only. MC finished 3rd.
MC Head coach was awarded a National Coach of the year award.
Mike Ferrel National Scout for Rivals: Story's on players for the last 5 years
Dallas Austin NationalHSfootball.com numerous story's about Mallard Creek
2 players just Nominated for the Maxpreps National All American Team
Sunday Night Football National game shows Mallard Creek Highlights: I believe one would call that National Exposure.

Sorry little man, but numerous people disagree with you. :)
We might not be National in your eyes, but we definitely have a lot of National Relationships.

Last edited:

Brian Simmons.. Last 3 years MC strength of schedule 1st, 4th, 9th.

Nepsy, glad you owned up to being wrong about Shelby's schedule. Coach Ware does a great job of scheduling tough out of conference competition which prepares Shelby come playoff time. 6 out of 11 games were against 3A opposition. With that being said Shelby would be no match for MC and have no business playing them. My understanding is that Gaffney will not play Shelby as long as they are 2A, as it will hurt their power rating which is a shame due to huge gate that it would generate. Crest should play Gaffney every year for the same reason. No reason to schedule Charlotte schools, as they bring no gate, as I witnessed when Shelby played North Meck years back, and by the way went 2-0. I hate Shelby being 2A, but with 840 students it is what it is.

Depends on who you schedule. Mallard Creek draws eyes from many places. Trust me if Crest scheduled them it would be just like Dillon. Fans from everywhere would show up to watch Cleveland counties best put it on the overrated , subsized housing , stacked up, national power wannabes. They would pay good money to see the big bad boys from Charlotte take their beating

Last edited:

Both TJ Moore and Grant Gibson are currently at the Army All-American Combine... Since I know your not aware its where they bring the top juniors in the country to compete so that they can be named to the All- American team next year and potentially be the 5th and 6th All-americans Mallard Creek has had since 2011. Just a FYI, they are the only school in the country to have two Olineman at the combine. . Your right though .. " nobody has better looking athletes than Crest upfront"... LOL

Last edited:
12512823_10208343471883714_5002424026183259497_n.jpg

OH! Oh! Don't look but Mallard Creek is getting National exposure again. 6'6" 295 TJ Moore
FYI! Ryan Bartow is a National Reporting Analyst for 24/7:)

12512823_10208343471883714_5002424026183259497_n.jpg

OH! Oh! Don't look but Mallard Creek is getting National exposure again. 6'6" 295 TJ Moore
FYI! Ryan Bartow is a National Reporting Analyst for 24/7:)
Remember Nepsy, Crest has better looking OLmen. How many Crest OLmen are there again?

1532019.jpg

OH! Oh! Don't look but Mallard Creek is getting National exposure again! 6'2" 305. 4.0 gpa.
Grand Father was 1st African American to enroll and graduate from Clemson Uinv and 1st African American Mayor of Charlotte. SEC, ACC & Big 10 offers

Jason Pughe from X0 scouting said: Pair of NC 2017's DT Grant Gibson (Mallard Creek HS) and DE Jordan Riley (Riverside HS) are dominating 1 on 1's at US Army Combine

Last edited:
Hiding_under_rock.png

Mean while under a rock somewhere? DeBoer31 said:..nobody has better looking athletes than Crest's upfront.

FYI! The other 2 bigs for Mallard Creek will be attending the Under Armour All American combine.

Last edited:
1532019.jpg

OH! Oh! Don't look but Mallard Creek is getting National exposure again! 6'2" 305. 4.0 gpa.
Grand Father was 1st African American to enroll and graduate from Clemson Uinv and 1st African American Mayor of Charlotte. SEC, ACC & Big 10 offers

Jason Pughe from X0 scouting said: Pair of NC 2017's DT Grant Gibson (Mallard Creek HS) and DE Jordan Riley (Riverside HS) are dominating 1 on 1's at US Army Combine

His mother (and I think also his aunt) were Morehead Scholars at UNC. Absolutely super ladies. Very special family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT