ADVERTISEMENT

Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

They might be done here, time for me to get started. Which one of you Crest jabronis will admit your team wants no part of the undisputed best team in North Carolina?

You may be able to wear your Crest letterman jacket into the local strip club and be the center of attention, but only one name has any legitimacy when it comes to the claim of being the best HS football team in the Tar Heel State.

Mallard Creek.

Admit that, and I will give you back the 3A board. Until then, you must deal with.

That's what I thought, not a peep.

When I enter a thread, you can hear a rat piss on cotton. The facts are indisputable. There are levels to this game, and Crest is not on the highest one. Back to fantasy land you go, Crest fans.

Reactions: swett2victory
When I enter a thread, you can hear a rat piss on cotton.
ndY6JjO.gif

You give yourself too much credit Cabco. If you would pull your head out of that crevice it's lodged in. You would feel better about yourself.
I gave you props for starting this thread. You never divulged what team you support?
I guess a MC jock strap is your choice.
Closer to that crevice you hide in.

You give yourself too much credit Cabco. If you would pull your head out of that crevice it's lodged in. You would feel better about yourself.
I gave you props for starting this thread. You never divulged what team you support?

He won't understand. He is waiting for an admission of something that will never happen and that is good enough I suppose.

It is fun to see some that gave up on this thread with the passive aggressive approach in post liking. Keyboard cowboys and all.

He won't understand. He is waiting for an admission of something that will never happen and that is good enough I suppose.

It is fun to see some that gave up on this thread with the passive aggressive approach in post liking. Keyboard cowboys and all.

Fine, don't admit it. I'll let you look silly. Your team is good, but not on MC's level. If you just came out and said that, you'd have more credibility.

I know it's hard, and you may not like it. You may even hate it. But you will be forced to accept it.

Fine, don't admit it. I'll let you look silly. Your team is good, but not on MC's level. If you just came out and said that, you'd have more credibility.

I know it's hard, and you may not like it. You may even hate it. But you will be forced to accept it.

Not forced to accept anything. I can't say something that I'm not sure is true. So worry about my credibility all you want.

I choose a different route than you. I don't live my live vicariously through a HS team. You do, it's cool. The memories of all those half time shows you performed for that crowd mean a lot to you. I respect that. It's nice to see you give back.

Not forced to accept anything. I can't say something that I'm not sure is true. So worry about my credibility all you want.

I will. We all will. At least those of us in the this neck of the woods where the children are clothed and toothbrushes are plentiful.

Be sure to give us a shout next time you come to town for the bi-annual trip to the 1st world.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
Chose not to answer the 1 question in my post ?????

Ah, I forgot the term, "reading comprehension" hadn't been introduced to you yet.

When I say, "I dont live vicariously through a HS team", that means I don't have a particular team. I support all local schools and their athletes. I want to see great football and kids get a chance to play in college. (That's a place people go after HS)

I will. We all will. At least those of us in the this neck of the woods where the children are clothed and toothbrushes are plentiful.

Be sure to give us a shout next time you come to town for the bi-annual trip to the 1st world.

I live in Raleigh, an area that bypassed Cabarrus County and their NASCAR legion about a century ago. Feel free to use some of that time to get new material though.

I choose a different route than you. I don't live my live vicariously through a HS team. You do, it's cool. The memories of all those half time shows you performed for that crowd mean a lot to you. I respect that. It's nice to see you give back.

My fault. I quit reading right after I don't live my live.

Rulz was right........Bandwagon troll.

im not sure what the argument is here both have had great seasons n had a lot of chest pumping congrats to both teams and their fans time to move on though dont u think

Reactions: Thebearofjer
im not sure about year in and year out but i think this year mallard creek would beat crest however they didnt play so its all guesswork n conjecture crest had another great team just as mallard creek did

Sadly, they already do because they beat Concord this year and they think that counts as Charlotte. Must be high quality education over in Cleveland county if they think it's part of Charlotte.
You sure are kissing a lot of ASS. I remember when we came into Keffer two years in a row, and beat the breaks off Catholic. EASY!

32-0 -------------------------- That's the bottom line. Best player in the State......... That's the bottom LINE?

What exactly does ASS taste like?

Reactions: '98 State Champion
Why don't Freedom jump on the Creek? From what I read on here ya'll are more loaded than anybody in the West. Alabama Crimson Tide RB and can't get out of the second round this year, 1st last year. And you are going to call out State Champ Crest?

Bubba, we do have plenty of talent but that doesn't always mean wins.

Freedom would have nothing for Mallard Creek.... except a chance to see the #1 ranked
RB in the Nation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT