ADVERTISEMENT

Central Carolina Conference Week 1

bigtime_87

Oct 3, 2014
Got a few good games on tap this week. Here is my predictions for week 1. What do you think?

Thomasville-Randleman: Bulldogs open with a tough game against a solid team week one. Dogs defense has looked strong in preseason scrimmages but has to tighten up against the deep pass a bit. Bulldogs offense is moving the ball and has several big play makers touching the ball that made big plays in scrimmages. Randleman is pretty big on the line and has a good QB, RB and WR to stop. I got the Bulldogs winning 28-14 with that stout defense leading the way.

Salisbury-N Davidson: Another strong matchup between two teams that haven't played in a few seasons. Salisbury is loaded with athletes and riding multiple winning seasons and has a QB, RB and WR that are hard to contain. ND is always a solid team but often struggles to put it together early. The veteran Hornets win this one 35-21.

West Davidson-Wheatmore: Both have been pretty down lately so this one could be a toss up. West is always big and will come out hard but fade down the stretch once they get behind. Wheatmore was bad last season but looked decent in the scrimmages so I think Wheatmore has enough to grab the win 14-10.

Lexington-Parkland: The Jackets sound like they are improving but I will go with the bigger school Parkland. The Mustangs will run around Lexington using depth the Jackets do not have and win big 35-0.

E Davidson-P Grove: East did not impress in the scrimmage at HP Stadium this week and looks to be struggling with finding its way offensively. Defensively they look slow to the ball. PG is coming off several good seasons and is more athletic so they get the win 31-7.

S Davidson-J Matthews: SD has loaded their early schedule up to get some wins and this will be one of them. JM is a shell of what they were years ago and is struggling to get any wins in football. SD is not where they need to be but will win this game 28-7.

N Rowan-E Rowan: NR is always a pretty good team and competes well against ER. NR is trying to revive itself back to the better days of playoff winning football. ER was 1-9 in 22-23 and will not beat NR this year. NR wins 40-14.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT