ADVERTISEMENT

Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

That's all it is too, insecurity.They can stand it. MC is good. Can't say great because great wins all it's games on the High School level. Should've beat Byrnes, didn't......... EF should have beaten MC, didn't..

They have twice as many students and want to come here and feel better about themselves. The whole lot of them are clowns. Especially that limp wrist, HOKIE......... Little girl.....

32-0.... Stacked'em and Racked'em..............

How many did they lose? Byrnes SUCKED!. CREST WOULD HAVE MAULED THEM! My Catholic friend said MC lost those two games because they weren't focused. Unfocused and Crest = ASS WHIPPED!

ASS..........................WHIPPED!

Get back to the 4A board...... You clowns cried like little biatches over 98 Champion clowning on you. Went straight to crying "DEANA" HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't be long until the balance of power shifts again in Charlotte like it always does, and someone else will be on top and you turds will migrate over to that squad like you always do. Crest will still be here!

Not a loyal one in the whole bunch........... Carry on Nancy!

Brynes?? In order to maul them you would need to schedule them and we both know that isn't happening.

I've seen tango post it on 4A boards, but MC is in negotiations with Dillon for a week 4 game in Charlotte.

Yep!
Nepsy, you were the first clown to cry to Deana before I forget it. 98 Champion was pissing on you.

You're doing Mallard Creek just like you do your girlfriend. You're blowing them up.

You would have us to believe that MC couldn't be beaten and they lost 2...........

You've already lost any argument you have. We can eat you up down here. You can't go whining about it, well you can, but you'd look stupid.

YEP! I have no control over this board 4A,3A or 2A. 98 Champion pissing on you, is your problem.
Mallard Creek does their talking on the field, not on threads. Dates still available! Of course that's when it gets real quiet. FYI! There has never been any arguments! 1st you would need something to argue about. Crest is not scheduling Mallard Creek. End of discussion.

You couldn't eat me up on the big boy board. Nothing changes because you relocate.

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to the Catholic guy who started this thread. More replies on this thread than all the board put together. Pitting Crest vs Mallard Creek and drawing out Shelby as well. Killing three birds with one stone (thread). Nice.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Gotta hand it to the Catholic guy who started this thread. More replies on this thread than all the board put together. Pitting Crest vs Mallard Creek and drawing out Shelby as well. Killing three birds with one stone (thread). Nice.
I don't think CabCoFootball is a Catholic guy. Unless he is our Cabarrus County recruiting coordinator LOL
I agree this thread is impressive.

Admitted bandwagon fan that say "we" about their current team are so fun to follow.

Did I miss the "we"? Almost as fun as fans who say things like "maul" or " whip ass" when they are well aware they would never have to back the statement up because " their" team would never schedule it.

Kinda like saying Malkard Creek would maul Alabama. See how easy that is...lmao

I believe there was a point last year when it was discussed but then we got Byrnes to commit to home and home and Dillon never would. I don't know what their squad looks like for net year. I would love to see Crest travel down there. I think that would be a whale of a game.

MC had Brynes and they have Butler and a very good conf schedule. Optimally I would love to get one more top notch NC program. Dudley, Crest, maybe even a S. Durham and then one other regional power. RH NW, Spartanburg, Dorman, or if they could get the $$ maybe a trip to Georgia or Alabama. Dillon is great and if we swing and miss I would take that in a heart beat BUT I think we are still early enough that we can be greedy and maybe do better.

Yeah. Bandwagon all the way.

Did I miss the "we"? Almost as fun as fans who say things like "maul" or " whip ass" when they are well aware they would never have to back the statement up because " their" team would never schedule it.

Kinda like saying Malkard Creek would maul Alabama. See how easy that is...lmao

Not the same. Those people have reason to support their team and aren't open about how they'd switch if there is a drop off.

You moved to Cleveland County? Well you kept your word about hopping on the bandwagon if you moved that way. Lol we.

Cleveland county?? Not likely. I will have to be on the bandwagon from a far. I would love to be a Crest guy and if they ever scheduled a team worth watching outside of Shelby I would go see that game and wear my little Charger hat. Unfortunately. ..that isn't gonna happen.

Why would anyone waste their time watching a team run it up on Ashbrook?

Reactions: nepsy7
Cleveland county?? Not likely. I will have to be on the bandwagon from a far. I would love to be a Crest guy and if they ever scheduled a team worth watching outside of Shelby I would go see that game and wear my little Charger hat. Unfortunately. ..that isn't gonna happen.

Why would anyone waste their time watching a team run it up on Ashbrook?

You don't waste your time watching your team run it up on most teams if I recall. No affiliation, admitted there for good times and don't go to all the games. These bandwagon fans are so fun with each Charlotte school that pops up.

So how do you think a game between these two teams would have played out?

Depends on which MC shows up. The one that kicks ass from start to finish or the one that comes out flat and acts uninterested. The one at East Forsyth that has two blown coverages on first D series and two procedure penalties on the offensive line the first o series. The MC that played on title day is a three TD win over any team in the state in 2015.

If Mallard Creek traveled to Shelby or Crest on a Saturday night the gate would be huge. There is no college football the first week of the season. High schools have it to themselves. If Shelby could buy Freedom out and /or Freedom find another game that would be a thought. Freedom travels to Shelby this season I think. I expect they would like a home date to open the season.

You don't waste your time watching your team run it up on most teams if I recall. No affiliation, admitted there for good times and don't go to all the games. These bandwagon fans are so fun with each Charlotte school that pops up.

Exactly right. To much good football to be watched on Friday nights. Thankfully for me..WE play one of the toughest schedules in the state so I get to watch alot of MY Creek boyz. Crest bandwagon is really one game a year.

Much respect for Shelby though. At least they put it on the line .

You do realize many on these boards who are fervent supporters of their teams may not have gone there, but their kids did. That is enough of a connection. Their opinion are just as valid as yours infact B&G is very knowledgeable on football outside of NC as well.

You do realize many on these boards who are fervent supporters of their teams may not have gone there, but their kids did. That is enough of a connection. Their opinion are just as valid as yours infact B&G is very knowledgeable on football outside of NC as well.

You do realize he said he supports them because they are good and would likely stop if they dropped off. I know you have this desire to kiss up to MC boys so they'll like you but it isn't necessary.

Exactly right. To much good football to be watched on Friday nights. Thankfully for me..WE play one of the toughest schedules in the state so I get to watch alot of MY Creek boyz. Crest bandwagon is really one game a year.

Much respect for Shelby though. At least they put it on the line .

I'm sure their loyal supporters are thrilled bandwagon boy respects them.

CC..he's just trolling. It's fun. He loves his Chargers. I respect that. Probably born there probably die there. God bless.

I have plenty of long time sports affiliations. Nobody follows and supports Mallard Creek more than I do. I back them with my support and maybe more importantly my $$.

I respect the guy who lives and dies with the home team. Charlotte isn't my home.

WE still have week one and week four available if Crest wants to come maul us...lol

Pretty humble about it too

I think you would be hard pressed to find a guy without any true affiliation to a football program that is a bigger fan and supporter than myself . I didn't attend nor did I have a kid play at the school and yet I have traveled as far as Alabama on my own dime to watch and cheer them on at a national 7 on 7. Stood strong in the pouring rain and have been one of about 50 fans in the crowd when it was 12 degrees out. Traveled to places like Dillon , Byrnes and Chester, Sc. Consider some of the MC posters on these boards great friends and am fortunate enough that I am at a spot in my life where I can travel and do these things.

I laugh when you call me bandwagon. You are no bigger Crest guy than I am a Creek guy.

That said I like good football and will travel far and wide to see it. Blow outs bore me . Just not gonna waste my time with them.

You can go watch Crest beat up Draughn or anyone of the 9 cupcakes they play every year. To each his own. I'm gonna travel and watch Scotland, Richmond, Butler , E.Forsyth. I could just lie and tell you I can't wait to watch Garinger..not gonna happen.

To each his own ..

You do realize he said he supports them because they are good and would likely stop if they dropped off. I know you have this desire to kiss up to MC boys so they'll like you but it isn't necessary.
Lol I don't need to kiss up to any Creek Boys I just respect a program that wins, just like I respect Crest. Only MC actually schedules tough OOC opponents.

Crest fans,

0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43.jpg

I think you would be hard pressed to find a guy without any true affiliation to a football program that is a bigger fan and supporter than myself . I didn't attend nor did I have a kid play at the school and yet I have traveled as far as Alabama on my own dime to watch and cheer them on at a national 7 on 7. Stood strong in the pouring rain and have been one of about 50 fans in the crowd when it was 12 degrees out. Traveled to places like Dillon , Byrnes and Chester, Sc. Consider some of the MC posters on these boards great friends and am fortunate enough that I am at a spot in my life where I can travel and do these things.

I laugh when you call me bandwagon. You are no bigger Crest guy than I am a Creek guy.

You are a 5-7 season away from switching over to Hough of Ikea Blvd High. I don't care where you and the rest of the MC Groupies travel. End of the day if the Mavericks drop off you will find someone else to follow.

This thread is classic. I missed alot of action here. I can see Crest scheduling Hopewell or Garinger then the fans will be on here beating their chest saying they dominate ALL the Charlotte schools. All jokes aside, scheduling Hough or Butler would be fun to watch as both would bring a decent gate. Would be fun to see Shelby put Kannapolis back on the schedule to replace the Freedom date.

You are a 5-7 season away from switching over to Hough of Ikea Blvd High. I don't care where you and the rest of the MC Groupies travel. End of the day if the Mavericks drop off you will find someone else to follow.

Sadly Crest won't schedule them either. Way to tough. I'm guessing though that if Mallard Creek ever did go 5-7 those tough contracts might suddenly run out.

By the way..WE still have weeks one and four open.

Reactions: nepsy7
This thread is classic. I missed alot of action here. I can see Crest scheduling Hopewell or Garinger then the fans will be on here beating their chest saying they dominate ALL the Charlotte schools. All jokes aside, scheduling Hough or Butler would be fun to watch as both would bring a decent gate. Would be fun to see Shelby put Kannapolis back on the schedule to replace the Freedom date.
Sadly, they already do because they beat Concord this year and they think that counts as Charlotte. Must be high quality education over in Cleveland county if they think it's part of Charlotte.

Reactions: Chopper747
When will Crest change their mascot to the "Ducks"?

74 to 85! It's not hard to find! Look for the signs!

Mallard_Creek_HS.JPG

Quack!!!

Sadly, they already do because they beat Concord this year and they think that counts as Charlotte. Must be high quality education over in Cleveland county if they think it's part of Charlotte.

Looks like geography was removed from course curriculum to cut costs. I hear it costs 4 installments of $19.95 for a diploma from there, and for an extra $30, they get the bonus of graduating with honors. Actually their enrollment went up due to the slightly higher standards at the neighboring 2A school they play 2nd fiddle to.

Sadly Crest won't schedule them either. Way to tough. I'm guessing though that if Mallard Creek ever did go 5-7 those tough contracts might suddenly run out.

By the way..WE still have weeks one and four open.

We both know you wouldn't be around to see what happened after 5-7. Would be busy bugging people at Ikea Blvd High 7 on 7 about how you are their biggest fan.

One thing comes to mind while reading your reply... GOTTEN TO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a great joke! SOOOO original!!! A knee slapper right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
But we all know you wont do that cause you'd rather watch Crest play the school of the blind over Mallard Creek at home vs Byrnes, Dillon(in talks) or against Butler.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT