ADVERTISEMENT

2A Clinton vs Wake Forest(Triton Holiday Tournament)

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Clinton men look to bounce back from a tough lost to NS-Jax taking on the 5-2 Cougars of Wake Forest game time listed to start at 4pm

Clinton men look to bounce back from a tough lost to NS-Jax taking on the 5-2 Cougars of Wake Forest game time listed to start at 4pm

Keep us posted, they will be without there head coach today I heard. Play hard, let’s go. Go horses.

Probably not use to it being so relaxed not uptight on the sideline nothing wrong with having fun aslong as your winning

I get it but there is a difference in playing relaxed vs playing like u don’t care. I fully support this team 100% regardless who is at the helm. For whatever opinions anyone has about who is coach or should be coach you have the right to voice how you feel, all I’ll say is I support this team, period.

Btw won the Christmas tournament tonight, was without there HC tonight as well. Biggest question, did we play man 2 man D any??

I support the kids im behind the team 100% looking forward to seeing them dominate another tourney after Christmas in Bladen County.....12-27 vs East Bladen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT