ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Ledford Sept 24(revised)

Special teams issues raring ugly head....Ledford has spent alot of this half on our side of the 50 cause we cant get a decent punt off and some bad kickoff coverage.....defense up against the wall holding on to a 12-7 lead. Ledford at the Clinton 32

We will see how resilient this team is. This is why we wanted to see us vs a tougher opponent

Reactions: UNC91
Clinton defense forces a fumble....wow they needed that cause Ledford was inside the Clinton 5

Clinton down to the 2 yard line. Timeout for injured olinemen. Should be the last play of the 3rd quarter. In for a wild 4th quarter

Special teams strikes again. Camron Walker 90 yard KO return for TD....and just like that back in lead.

Final Ledford 35 Clinton 18......we got it handed to us tonight. And im alil concerned at the effort late in the game.

Losing our C was big then we had just too many penalties putting us behind the chains. Good news is, it was a non-conference game. We need some adversity. Now that we’ve been hit the mouth, how we move on from this will define our season. Go horses!

Special teams,tackling,penalties.......then injuries.....up 18-14 that 90 yard kickoff return really turned the game and from their on it was all Panthers. Scored 21 unanswered. Like 04 said got punched in the mouth now how do you respond? Dont let tonight beat you next week.

This was a decent game. Ledford appears to have a pretty good 3A team. Clinton has weapons in both the run and pass and they have speed, too, along with a smart quarterback.
It looked like the Panthers has a two platoon team. The Darkhorses stayed with them until the last quarter then it looked like they got a little tired and gave up some points. Hate it for the Wizard but this will make the Horses better. Props to the announcers.

Special teams,tackling,penalties.......then injuries.....up 18-14 that 90 yard kickoff return really turned the game and from their on it was all Panthers. Scored 21 unanswered. Like 04 said got punched in the mouth now how do you respond? Dont let tonight beat you next week.
Why did we kick off to their best player?

This was a decent game. Ledford appears to have a pretty good 3A team. Clinton has weapons in both the run and pass and they have speed, too, along with a smart quarterback.
It looked like the Panthers has a two platoon team. The Darkhorses stayed with them until the last quarter then it looked like they got a little tired and gave up some points. Hate it for the Wizard but this will make the Horses better. Props to the announcers.
Yeah and some key guys getting hurt didnt help any either. We got alot of young guys and they needed a game like this only going to help going forward.

You got this exactly right Lincolnton!

Let that fester a bit!…y’all ain’t done!…Are ya?
Did George Washington quit before he crossed Dollar Branch Creek? Hell No!😉
Oh hell no and i hope those young men arent thinking like that either. One loss doesnt make or break your season unless you let it. That was a solid team we lost to no shame in it. Learn from it move on get ready for Midway.

Just ran out of steam
I watched some of the beginning of your game until our game started then I put my phone up. I was shocked at halftime to see how close it was. When I turned it off it was 12-0 Clinton. I didn't know anything about Ledford. I had to look them up this morning to see where they are from. We scored first on Havelock only to have them run the kickoff back and take a 7-6 lead. Our kicker was out with 4 other players to contact tracing. We had backups on special teams. But statistically were ahead of Havelock in every way but the final score. 3 plays defined that game. 3 plays. I imagine you can say the same about this game.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Let that fester a bit!…y’all ain’t done!…Are ya?
Did George Washington quit before he crossed Dollar Branch Creek? Hell No!😉
Oh hell no and i hope those young men arent thinking like that either. One loss doesnt make or break your season unless you let it. That was a solid team we lost to no shame in it. Learn from it move on get ready for Midway.
34, I remind everyone of our/your 2006 season. Started the season 3-5, won 7 straight including 4. road playoff wins in route to state championship game.
I think Ledford beat a really good team last night. It’s not the end of the world. It was outstanding a matchup like that could occur in these times.

34, I remind everyone of our/your 2006 season. Started the season 3-5, won 7 straight including 4. road playoff wins in route to state championship game.
I think Ledford beat a really good team last night. It’s not the end of the world. It was outstanding a matchup like that could occur in these times.
Toot toot!

I watched some of the beginning of your game until our game started then I put my phone up. I was shocked at halftime to see how close it was. When I turned it off it was 12-0 Clinton. I didn't know anything about Ledford. I had to look them up this morning to see where they are from. We scored first on Havelock only to have them run the kickoff back and take a 7-6 lead. Our kicker was out with 4 other players to contact tracing. We had backups on special teams. But statistically were ahead of Havelock in every way but the final score. 3 plays defined that game. 3 plays. I imagine you can say the same about this game.
Otis, great win for West Craven last night; they will be a deep playoff team!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT