ADVERTISEMENT

Byrnes SC vs Mallard Creek - Round 2 - Ppd Saturday

No it really will not be Byrnes is not near as good as last years team. The Byrnes defense might keep them close though but MC will control the game in the trenches. Good game??? Just depends on how ya look at it. Looks like MC walks away with this to me. JMO!

wfnz has gone to some kind of format that i've never figured out- i can hear them on my radio because i'm in the area but can't pull them up on my pc
Thanks keep the updates coming.
Mallard Creek 14-7 Byrnes at the half

Last edited:
Mallard Creek 21-7 Byrnes following a Creek interception late in 3rd
wfnz has gone to some kind of format that i've never figured out- i can hear them on my radio because i'm in the area but can't pull them up on my pc

Mallard Creek 14-7 Byrnes at the half[/QUOTE

Byrnes scores now Mallard 21-14 Byrnes in 4th quarter 8 min left
Byrnes intercepts a pass from Mallard qb
Mallard stops the Rebels takes over around their own 21 yd line

Byrnes scores now Mallard 21-14 Byrnes in 4th quarter 8 min left
Byrnes intercepts a pass from Mallard qb
Mallard stops the Rebels takes over around their own 21 yd line
3:05 left Mallard Creek really having some miscues tonight

Mallard Creek 21- Byrnes 14 with 2 minutes remaining and Mallard Creek with the ball. First down.

Westside is ranked as high as #2 in some polls in SC and Gaffney is #4....Byrnes isn't even in the top 10. So if Mallard Creek lose to Byrnes then you know they would be dominated by the top tier teams 5A. By the way Spartanburg is ranked #6 in the state after losing all that great talent from a year ago. Just handle y'all business against Byrnes, if not i will be back on here to clown your OVERRATED team next week.

Hey midget you guys lost to the # 72 ranked team in GA? Talk about Clown and overrated! :) :) :)
file.php
c9bb7e1fb4f6577c89b78e3c1853b51d.jpg

I'm going with #13 over the Midget #20

Reactions: Diddydontplay
Mallard Creek beats Byrnes at home 21-14 but Byrnes gets Hammered by Northwestern at Nixon 34-12 and y'all think Mallard Creek is scheduling top opponets in S.C. Lol..SMH. Wait and see what Spartanburg does to Byrnes and then you will know how OVERRETAED Mallard Creek is!! I'm sure Etowah would beat the Creek!!;)

Mallard Creek beats Byrnes at home 21-14 but Byrnes gets Hammered by Northwestern at Nixon 34-12 and y'all think Mallard Creek is scheduling top opponets in S.C. Lol..SMH. Wait and see what Spartanburg does to Byrnes and then you will know how OVERRETAED Mallard Creek is!! I'm sure Etowah would beat the Creek!!;)

I personally want to thank you for all your enlightening posts. I do that now because I suspect by about 11:00 pm on Friday we wont be seeing you on the board until next summer.

Once RH NW beats you guys and MC beats SOuthpointe to go 7-1 all time in the Palmetto state there will be little left for you to discuss with us unless you want to post your little picture so we can make fun of it.

It's obvious you are not intelligent i was pulling for Mallard Creek to beat Byrnes, i wanted them to beat them by aleast 3td which they did not do. I pulled for the Creek to beat Byrnes last year also but they couldn't get it done. This the main reason i say Mallard Creek is OVERRATED!! The Creeks high ranking is basically due to winning consecutive state titles in a weak high school football state.

Now Northwestern just drug Byrnes and South Pointe beat Northwestern the first game of the season, so if Mallard Creek can beat South Pointe then i will give them credit. If not then stay in NC next year. Also i believe South Pointe will be up big on the Creek by halftime so if you want to see 2 BIG BOYS go at it come on over to District 3 stadium and watch the second half of the Trojans vs Vikings game!!

Unlike you I actually watch other schools play football. Watched Byrnes and NW last week. Very similar game to Byrnes- MC. 6-0 at half. Byrnes took the lead 7-6 but the offense couldn't sustain drives and defense tired. Moloney went on a nice tear in 2nd half. Both Byrnes and NW are good not great. Byrnes also missing their 4 star wide out the entire game.

If NW beats Spartanburg and I think they will and MC beats Southpointe you will disappear into the oblivion here because the Vikings will then be 2-2 and Mallard Creek will have run the table on SC schools. Conversation over.

You're right the conversation is over because there is no way in hell the Vikings could be 2-2 when they are 3-1 at this moment. Also Byrnes 4 star WR wasn't out the entire game because i saw him on footage from that game. He did get injured in the game though. Just because you post stuff on here doesn't make it true.

Victory 6- These are for you because you seem to have a real interest in the MC National rankings. Updated this morning-

Max prep- #10
USA Today- #12
Prep Nation- #9
HSFBA- #10

I kept looking for Spartanburg and was shocked when I didn't see them anywhere. Then I went back and looked at the schedule. Havent beaten a team with a winning record through 4 games... 14-7 over the always tough 1-3 Hanna squad is the signature win.. LMAO.

Like I said... about 4 more days of your dribble and we will see you again in May.

Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT