ADVERTISEMENT

Brevard @ Reidsville

Harrison 100% getting recruited size and projectabillity, but not that alone. He has a 4.5 40, near impossible to cover on a jump ball, hands like catchers mitts, and also will drop 28 and 12 on fools this winter. He isnt perfect and has room for improvement in a lot of areas and still does amazing things at times. He and Neal are special, and that's shortchanging it.

Harrison 100% getting recruited size and projectabillity, but not that alone. He has a 4.5 40, near impossible to cover on a jump ball, hands like catchers mitts, and also will drop 28 and 12 on fools this winter. He isnt perfect and has room for improvement in a lot of areas and still does amazing things at times. He and Neal are special, and that's shortchanging it.

He had a very good game. The only thing he did wrong was that penalty.

Reactions: FACT24
I'll try one more time to explain.

Kendre Harrison is a Sophomore. I do not recall any Soph ever being a Captain at Reidsville.

He is currently rated the #1 TE and the #5 player in his class nationally by people who make a living doing these things - which is obviously not you.

Nearly every major team in America has already offered him. If he continues to mature and keeps his head on straight I am told his NIL value as a senior could be as much as $2,000,000. You read that right. A 2 with 6 zeros.
No question this kid is gonna get paid one time…..

Well I did take note that kendre was not a captain…..I’m sure a college coach would somewhat question why this five star stud is not a captain? Could it be he is not a senior? I’m sure it could. Or is he not a leader? Does he have a questionable attitude? Idk raises questions. Neal or cam Jones best players out there
Our captains switch every week. Coaches decide each week. If you are asking if he's a leader, I would say yes. Al is the central leader along with Dionte.

Our captains switch every week. Coaches decide each week. If you are asking if he's a leader, I would say yes. Al is the central leader along with Dionte.
Really? This is the outside looking in and my first ram game but I just got a feeling that wilderman was a big time leader as well

Really? This is the outside looking in and my first ram game but I just got a feeling that wilderman was a big time leader as well
You can pick several. Widerman definitely is along with Mansfield. My bad on that one. Typing and getting this 54 year old brain going at 5 am takes a little work. 🤣

Call

Call me crazy but keondre imo is getting recruited purely on size and projectability….I’ll take wilderman, cam Jones, flippen and Neal over him
He was at TN this past weekend and I would be more than happy to take his size and projectability at the TE position. Vols need TE. Would probably see the field early at TN

Reactions: nwguilford007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT