Brevard @ Reidsville

R - Johnniyus Sharpe 27 pass from Lee (Barrett kick), 8:07 third quarter
Reidsville 34-13

Reactions: Ooooner
B - Braylon Thompson 1 run (Hernandez kick), 5:20 third quarter

Reidsville 34-20

R - Jariel Cobb 42 run (Barrett kick), 3:58 third quarter

41-20

Amazing play by Dionte Neal on the kickoff. He knows a thing about stealing the ball from his basketball time. I thought Rams defense played well. J9 was all over the place as were several others. Offense was amazing again.

Reactions: TheMule
Only second time this season the Rams allowed more than 19 points and the other time was the opener against Western Alamance (36-28 win). Brevard has some good skill personnel but the Rams just had too many weapons. 6 different Reidsville players found the end zone. Al Lee has now thrown 39 TD passes this season and 111 for his career. That puts him in the all-time state top 10 for a career in NCHSAA. Chris Leak of Charlotte Independence holds the mark that will never be broken with 185 career TD tosses (that's 32 more than the passer second on the list).

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Call
Only second time this season the Rams allowed more than 19 points and the other time was the opener against Western Alamance (36-28 win). Brevard has some good skill personnel but the Rams just had too many weapons. 6 different Reidsville players found the end zone. Al Lee has now thrown 39 TD passes this season and 111 for his career. That puts him in the all-time state top 10 for a career in NCHSAA. Chris Leak of Charlotte Independence holds the mark that will never be broken with 185 career TD tosses (that's 32 more than the passer second on the list
Call me crazy but keondre imo is getting recruited purely on size and projectability….I’ll take wilderman, cam Jones, flippen and Neal over him

Dionte Neal missed most of the regular season due to an injury, but the Rams are sure glad to have him back. He made a huge impact in the win over Brevard. Check these stats:
• 7 receptions, 103 yards, 15-yard TD reception; also 36-yard catch-and-run that set up Reidsville's first score
• TD pass on end-around for 15 yards to Kendre Harrison
• 1 rush for 8 yards
• interception (his first of year after having state-best 12 as a freshman)
• and, probably most importantly, a forced fumble on the second half kickoff when Brevard's runner broke away and returned the kick 95 yards. Dionte never gave up, ran him down and finally caught him and knocked the ball loose from behind just short of the end zone. The ball bounced out the back of the end zone for a touchback/turnover. If Brevard had scored there, the Reidsville lead would have been cut to one touchdown.

Call

Call me crazy but keondre imo is getting recruited purely on size and projectability….I’ll take wilderman, cam Jones, flippen and Neal over him
Name is Kendre. You would not survive as a college recruiter. Neal may be the best player on the team but size is a limiting factor. I really believe Neal's future is a CB in college and maybe the NFL. You can list all of the NBA players under 6 ft on one hand.

Name is Kendre. You would not survive as a college recruiter. Neal may be the best player on the team but size is a limiting factor. I really believe Neal's future is a CB in college and maybe the NFL. You can list all of the NBA players under 6 ft on one hand.
Well I did take note that kendre was not a captain…..I’m sure a college coach would somewhat question why this five star stud is not a captain? Could it be he is not a senior? I’m sure it could. Or is he not a leader? Does he have a questionable attitude? Idk raises questions. Neal or cam Jones best players out there

Well I did take note that kendre was not a captain…..I’m sure a college coach would somewhat question why this five star stud is not a captain? Could it be he is not a senior? I’m sure it could. Or is he not a leader? Does he have a questionable attitude? Idk raises questions. Neal or cam Jones best players out there

Reidsville captains are always seniors

lol....shows you how old I am...when you first talked about Ray Ray....my first thought was to a running back that played for Reidsville in the late 70's (Ray Ray Davis)...the I got over that brain fart to realize you were talking about Ray Ray Butchee (QB 2005-2008).......................

Last edited:
Reactions: nwguilford007
lol....shows you how old I am...when you first talked about Ray Ray....my first thought was to a running back that played for Reidsville in the late 70's (Ray Ray Davis)...the I got over that brain fart to realize you were talking about Ray Ray Butchee (QB 2005-2007).......................
Ray Ray was qb in 2008 as well

Reactions: Chopper747
I'll try one more time to explain.

Kendre Harrison is a Sophomore. I do not recall any Soph ever being a Captain at Reidsville.

He is currently rated the #1 TE and the #5 player in his class nationally by people who make a living doing these things - which is obviously not you.

Nearly every major team in America has already offered him. If he continues to mature and keeps his head on straight I am told his NIL value as a senior could be as much as $2,000,000. You read that right. A 2 with 6 zeros.

Reactions: Rammer16 and FACT24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT