ADVERTISEMENT

Brevard @ Reidsville

38 to 7 Reidsville . I was thinking atleast 21 points . This is a scrappy Brevard team but no way they keep this game close.

Reactions: SHS LION
I thought the rams might blow out Brevard in 2018 and 2019, both games were pretty competitive, especially 2018. But I do think this ram's team is better than those teams. All that to say we can't take this lightly.

According to the Wiz"s favorite computer programs, the Rams will be favored by as little as 6 points or as many as 21.
The Blue Devils (it hurts me to even write such an offensive name) have played the Rams tough in the past. If they can run the ball and control the clock they have a shot at winning. If not, and if their secondary isn't mighty strong then SHS Lion might be right.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Brevard is 10-2 and on a 10-game winning streak with 9 of those wins by three touchdowns or more margins. Only close game during the streak was 28-21 against Chase. Two blowout wins (44-13 and 36-7) in the playoffs. Looks to be a formidable opponent for Reidsville.

Brevard is 10-2 and on a 10-game winning streak with 9 of those wins by three touchdowns or more margins. Only close game during the streak was 28-21 against Chase. Two blowout wins (44-13 and 36-7) in the playoffs. Looks to be a formidable opponent for Reidsville.
[
Brevard conference as a whole was down this year. They have some players just not as many as reidsville. 38-10 type game . Only chance Brevard has is to run it and hit some short passes those deep ones they try to throw will be pick six against that defense. So if Reidsville stone the run which I’m sure they will Brevard can’t throw it good enough to win.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Chase just gave up 53 to West Lincoln. Want be close.

Reactions: BleedBurnsBlue
According to the Wiz"s favorite computer programs, the Rams will be favored by as little as 6 points or as many as 21.
The Blue Devils (it hurts me to even write such an offensive name) have played the Rams tough in the past. If they can run the ball and control the clock they have a shot at winning. If not, and if their secondary isn't mighty strong then SHS Lion might be right.
Wiz’s favorite computer program?
We’ll get this The Mule in the college level your beloved TarGeels are going to lose to Clemson at Death Valkey and State in Raleigh because this two teams really play college defense Carolina (like the Carolina Panthers) had to kick 6 field goals against Duke and gave up 45 points. I hope y’all don’t get Mack Brown and that defensive coordinator figured out. It was really funny last week how Carolina got back into those polls by beating my alma mater from Buies Creek
Good luck to your Rams, I think it’s a very very good chance they’ll play the DarkHorses in the championship

We’ll get this The Mule in the college level your beloved TarGeels are going to lose to Clemson at Death Valkey and State in Raleigh because this two teams really play college defense Carolina (like the Carolina Panthers) had to kick 6 field goals against Duke and gave up 45 points. I hope y’all don’t get Mack Brown and that defensive coordinator figured out. It was really funny last week how Carolina got back into those polls by beating my alma mater from Buies Creek
Good luck to your Rams, I think it’s a very very good chance they’ll play the DarkHorses in the championship
This may be stupid question Wizard but Duke not beat State and Clemson?

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Neither Carolina nor NC State are high school football teams so I don't know why this needs to be discussed.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
This may be stupid question Wizard but Duke not beat State and Clemson?
[/QUOTE
That doesn’t matter Carolina now has to play Clemson and State
The Duke games with State and Clemson were defensive games Carolina didn’t play defense and first play well against good defense particularly in the scoring zone
I’m pretty sure about this

Simmons hasn't factored in last week's scores yet, but going into last Friday, he has Monroe as a 12-point favorite over Reidsville.
BUT FIRST: Reidsville vs. Brevard and Monroe vs. undefeated Bunker Hill.

Reactions: Rammer16
Has nothing to do with confidence in coaching. Check out MaxPreps, CalPreps, MasseyRatings, Simmons. They all have Monroe beating Reidsville in a possible matchup.
I think only way Reidsville loses is they beat themselves with mistakes. The last few games they are not making any. You guys have players like #5 that don't make headlines but great players.

I think only way Reidsville loses is they beat themselves with mistakes. The last few games they are not making any. You guys have players like #5 that don't make headlines but great players.
# 5 Paul Widerman is a 6-foot, 220-pound senior who has been selected for the Shrine Bowl and has committed to Lafayette. He plays linebacker, some DL and is a capable running back when called upon.

I cant call this one either, it will either be extremely close until last minute or blow out by Reidsville. NO in between.

#5 also has a offer from the Naval Academy. That says all you need to know about the type of young man he is.

Also, this is will be a closer game than expected, probably in the 10-14 range.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT