ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Buffalo Creek. 2018

What's deal over here at Km.
Visitor side not open, had to walk to home side, bathroom open, no lights on.
No concessions.. yall gone broke or what

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Dont matter I'm one of the 25 that didnt wanna walk around, would u at Shelby,
School like this, come on man!

We don’t like a bunch of fake fans suddenly showing up talking trash about beating Crest twice and finally having a little talent after 100 years of sucking it up. We’re just waiting for you all to crawl back in your hole of irrelevance like you were for 20 something years.
LMFAO. Hey Crest91 are KM fans Minutemen because of a Revolutionary War campaign or how long they pleasure women. Thanks dude.

-Footsoldier

LMFAO. Hey Crest91 are KM fans Minutemen because of a Revolutionary War campaign or how long they pleasure women. Thanks dude.

-Footsoldier
Foot soldier you can get some to. Whomever your team is let me mark my calendar. But by that time you will probably be radio silence.

After watching Hendersonville hang 55 on Burns and considering Shelby only scored once on Burns it is my professional opinion that Kings Mountain will crush Shelby tonight. Very unlikely that Shelby will score.
I look forward to sitting among the Shelby faithful and listening to all the crying and bitching about the coach and the program. 38-0 KM

Reactions: Bluegolddad
When did crest fans become Shelby # 1 cheerleader? Oh I guess since THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS took a big L WED NIGHT, that shattered their dreams of grandeur.

About the same time you and all these other fair weather fans decided to join these message boards and cheer for a team that’s been playing since the leatherhead days. Take a lesson from the bulldog fans on here who know what bad seasons are like. You cheer every year for your team, not just when they actually win a few big games. Now shoo! Go away! All of you! There is only one true Kings Mountain fan on here, and he’s been MIA for some time now.

Reactions: The_Rev921
After watching Hendersonville hang 55 on Burns and considering Shelby only scored once on Burns it is my professional opinion that Kings Mountain will crush Shelby tonight. Very unlikely that Shelby will score.
I look forward to sitting among the Shelby faithful and listening to all the crying and bitching about the coach and the program. 38-0 KM
Your wisdom is off the charts.

So if Shelby does struggle to score, who is next in line at QB? cant get much worse to try and shake it up if the struggle bus is still there.

So if Shelby does struggle to score, who is next in line at QB? cant get much worse to try and shake it up if the struggle bus is still there.

The JV QB looked pretty good vs Crest. Throws the short and intermediate pass pretty good. Real quick and shifty too. After they lose tonight it cannot hurt to give him a shot in next game.

Your wisdom is off the charts.
LOL. So if hes right will you bow down to him and sing his praises.

I expect the game to be much closer. County rivalries tend to bring the best out of the underdogs. KM still wins but Shelby defense could keep it close

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT