ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Buffalo Creek. 2018

You waited until shelby was on top sucker. I called u out earlier in the day.

Doesn’t matter sucker! That’s not what you said! You clearly said I waited after the game...clearly you were wrong...just like you were wrong about the choke artists that is KM beating Shelby...Additionally I called out your whole fan base yesterday at around 5:30 or a little after moron and in said message I politely asked all you KM fans to leave these boards. Suck on that

All I know for sure is, There was no sweep against Shelby. 2-1 middle school lost, but will get a rematch.
Shelby jvs are 4-0 and for real.
This win was what I think Shelby needed.
Km, and Crest have very good teams with great athletes. Should be a good one between the two.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Doesn’t matter sucker! That’s not what you said! You clearly said I waited after the game...clearly you were wrong...just like you were wrong about the choke artists that is KM beating Shelby...Additionally I called out your whole fan base yesterday at around 5:30 or a little after moron and in said message I politely asked all you KM fans to leave these boards. Suck on that
I saw the game summary in the paper km had more first downs more totals yards but the 4 turn overs was a killer. KM defense play well in the second half not giving up any points, not like THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS great defense who could not hold a lead in the fourth quarter so you sir should leave this board and not reappear until THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS Learn to hold a fourth quarter lead and you can suck on that.

If KM would have run the ball more in this game they probably would have one ,it looked as if they were more concerned with showing off the playbook:D

Last edited:
I saw the game summary in the paper km had more first downs more totals yards but the 4 turn overs was a killer. KM defense play well in the second half not giving up any points, not like THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS great defense who could not hold a lead in the fourth quarter so you sir should leave this board and not reappear until THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS Learn to hold a fourth quarter lead and you can suck on that.

You moron!!! Are you serious? You’re comparing KM vs Shelby (The same Shelby that a week before only scored 6 points on Crest) to Crest vs Weddington? You really have no clue about other football teams in the state do you? Did you know Weddington is undefeated? Did you know after only two days of practice, Crest still gave Weddington their toughest game to date. I’ll leave these boards after you make a actual formidable argument. Your team has played nobody and they choked AGAIN when they actually played a decent team! You’re the one that needs to leave papaw! You don’t have a clue about football.

Last edited:
You moron!!! Are you serious? You’re comparing KM vs Shelby (The same Shelby that a week before only scored 6 points on Crest) to Crest vs Weddington? You really have no clue about other football teams in the state do you? Did you know Weddington is undefeated? Did you know after only two days of practice, Crest still gave Weddington their toughest game to date. I’ll leave these boards after you make a actual formidable argument. Your team has played nobody and they choked AGAIN when they actually played a decent team! You’re the one that needs to leave papaw! You don’t have a clue about football.
This argument won't be settled until yall play . When is this game?

What I do know KM lost to SHELBY and THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS gave up a fourth quarter lead and are 3 and 1 like a lot of teams in the state, but it is funny that you say the CREST lose was a good lose and KM lose was a bad lose I am in the belief there was no good loses. I thought THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS would have a higher standard then to be happy with good loses. I guess that why KM has put a whopping on THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS the last two years.

What I do know KM lost to SHELBY and THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS gave up a fourth quarter lead and are 3 and 1 like a lot of teams in the state, but it is funny that you say the CREST lose was a good lose and KM lose was a bad lose I am in the belief there was no good loses. I thought THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS would have a higher standard then to be happy with good loses. I guess that why KM has put a whopping on THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS the last two years.

Look grandpa, you’re killing me, not only with your grammar, but also with your football logic. Lawn12dog is right. Only way to settle this is to see what happens on November 2nd 2018...Your Mountainqueers better toughen up, because as of now, Crest is definitely better prepared out of the two teams

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Look grandpa, you’re killing me, not only with your grammar, but also with your football logic. Lawn12dog is right. Only way to settle this is to see what happens on November 2nd 2018...Your Mountainqueers better toughen up, because as of now, Crest is definitely better prepared out of the two teams
CREST 91 is 91 your IQ, I am sure the team was happy about the GOOD LOSE that had again weddington wed nite. And I sure that KM is going to be scared to death when THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS come to town on NOV 2. Hey they may even forfeit.

Coach Greg Lloyd:

“It was pretty apparent we didn’t play our best football. Having four turnovers and Shelby not having any, it doesn’t matter who you play but you’re going to get beat. Other than that, we’ve got to move on and we have bigger fish to fry. Conference play begins Friday and we’re playing a great Stuart Cramer team that is coming to town and looks impressive on film.

“Last year we had a tough loss (to Shelby) and was able to bounce back. We’ll have to do the same this year.

“It wasn’t Shelby beating us, it was Kings Mountain beating Kings Mountain. But our kids are resilient and are practicing hard. This is a new season right here, and we’re about to jump into one of the toughest conferences in North Carolina.

Build up Stuart Cramer, and disrespect the team that has had a successful history of beating your program. Interesting.

Coach Greg Lloyd:

“It was pretty apparent we didn’t play our best football. Having four turnovers and Shelby not having any, it doesn’t matter who you play but you’re going to get beat. Other than that, we’ve got to move on and we have bigger fish to fry. Conference play begins Friday and we’re playing a great Stuart Cramer team that is coming to town and looks impressive on film.

“Last year we had a tough loss (to Shelby) and was able to bounce back. We’ll have to do the same this year.

“It wasn’t Shelby beating us, it was Kings Mountain beating Kings Mountain. But our kids are resilient and are practicing hard. This is a new season right here, and we’re about to jump into one of the toughest conferences in North Carolina.

Build up Stuart Cramer, and disrespect the team that has had a successful history of beating your program. Interesting.

at the same time Hitman...he is right, KM lost because Km underachieves. I predcited such and most people have predicted such since his staff has been there..

The year they are above shelby by a lot talent wise, they still find a way to lose.

CREST 91 is 91 your IQ, I am sure the team was happy about the GOOD LOSE that had again weddington wed nite. And I sure that KM is going to be scared to death when THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS come to town on NOV 2. Hey they may even forfeit.

Funny that if you look it up 91 actually falls under the "normal or average intelligence" range of IQ, which is way more than can be said of you Mountie Proud.

Reactions: crest91
at the same time Hitman...he is right, KM lost because Km underachieves. I predcited such and most people have predicted such since his staff has been there..

The year they are above shelby by a lot talent wise, they still find a way to lose.
I don't agree with a lot talent wise just because we lost to Burns. I would say the only place they are more talented is on the oline and at QB. Everywhere else is close imo. The rest of your comments I agree with.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Coach Greg Lloyd:

That's plain pitiful right there. No doubt about it. While, I believe they should have probably won if both teams brought the A game, one didn't and that is his fault. He's the leader. I'll say one more thing. One of the best things that ever happened over at Crest was Mark Barnes. If you catch my drift.

I don't agree with a lot talent wise just because we lost to Burns. I would say the only place they are more talented is on the oline and at QB. Everywhere else is close imo. The rest of your comments I agree with.

yeah, didnt mean to knock shelby, just saying that KM is more talented this season and it was "suppose" to be clear. coaching leveled that playing field

Coach Greg Lloyd:

Disrespectful to the shelby kids who pulled the upset. Every year KM under achieves and every year we hear how much they all love the coach. Mountie pride and the other km folk how much longer do you stick with him ?

Disrespectful to the shelby kids who pulled the upset. Every year KM under achieves and every year we hear how much they all love the coach. Mountie pride and the other km folk how much longer do you stick with him ?
The last I looked Shelby has 3 loses and Burns has 2 loses and THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS have one lose same as KM. I do not hear posters calling for their coaches to be let go. You posters need to worry about your own coaches with already 6 loses between your three teams.

The last I looked Shelby has 3 loses and Burns has 2 loses and THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS have one lose same as KM. I do not hear posters calling for their coaches to be let go. You posters need to worry about your own coaches with already 6 loses between your three teams.

Last I saw, Kings Mountains one LOSS (this is the word you seem to be having trouble with today) came from a Shelby team with three LOSSES...explain that with your irrefutable football and grammar logic please kind idiot.

Not just this season just looking at the entire body of work over the last several years .....these guys have forgot more about football than I will ever know but it has to be frustrating to be so highly rated and fizzle out year after year ......if he still has the support if the community that is great for him.

That's plain pitiful right there. No doubt about it. While, I believe they should have probably won if both teams brought the A game, one didn't and that is his fault. He's the leader. I'll say one more thing. One of the best things that ever happened over at Crest was Mark Barnes. If you catch my drift.
All KM had to do is RUN the ball lmao! They wanted to throw that playbook around and they got burned :D

Reactions: shutdownD24
All KM had to do is RUN the ball lmao! They wanted to throw that playbook around and they got burned :D
You’re right bro. Just look back through this thread. They all thought they were going to murder Shelby. They probably should have beat them and running the ball would have probably done it. In the end it’s just like Eazy E said “studio gangstas”. We went to two state championships with no QB by snapping the ball to the running-back.

You’re right bro. Just look back through this thread. They all thought they were going to murder Shelby. They probably should have beat them and running the ball would have probably done it. In the end it’s just like Eazy E said “studio gangstas”. We went to two state championships with no QB by snapping the ball to the running-back.
Exactly right.If you can block,tackle and run the football you can win it all.

If KM would have run the ball more in this game they probably would have one ,it looked as if they were more concerned with showing off the playbook
CRESTUFF you are correct running the football is KM strength but with MACK being out since the fifth play of KM first game KM was passing the more then they normally would, if and when MACK is heathy again you will hopefully see a more balance offensive.

An Eazy E reference on NCpreps! Haven’t I told y’all that this man is the goat in these forums and on this site.

Kings Mt was and is simply overrated. They are an average football team. Outside the QB nothing stands out. This is a way below average Shelby team that beat them. Oh and Hitman we haven't been successful at beating them, WE OWN THEM!!!

Kings Mt was and is simply overrated. They are an average football team. Outside the QB nothing stands out. This is a way below average Shelby team that beat them. Oh and Hitman we haven't been successful at beating them, WE OWN THEM!!!
REALVILLE you are 100% right after losing to this years mediocre Shelby team I seen the light, KM at best may win 1 or 2 games the rest of this season if we are lucky. THANK YOU

Mountie Pride. Continue to support your team but try not to be a dick about it. That would really help your reputation on these boards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT