ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Buffalo Creek. 2018

After watching Hendersonville hang 55 on Burns and considering Shelby only scored once on Burns it is my professional opinion that Kings Mountain will crush Shelby tonight. Very unlikely that Shelby will score.
I look forward to sitting among the Shelby faithful and listening to all the crying and bitching about the coach and the program. 38-0 KM
Shelby 7 KM 3 1st qt
14-3 shelby 5:13 in the half.

Shelby O Line is actually run blocking. Bess is on target. The football gods have favored Shelby tonight. Typical Cleveland County rivalry. Throw out the records and line em up and see.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Listening on radio. Sounds like Shelby is trying to run the ball and using Scott some on Offense.

After seeing what my Cavs did to burns and seeing what burns did to shelby. I am thinking my Cavs might be better than they get credit for.

Shelby may end up letting this one get away but anyone who thought this would be a blow out was crazy... KM hasn't played anyone... And Shelby is 1-3 but the best 1-3 team anywhere around...

But if Shelby holds on and wins, it's a season changing win!

Last edited:
Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Fumble KM shelby returns for TD

28-16

About 10 to go in 4th

We still may lose this game but Ive been saying we aint dead yet...They will turn this season around

Fumble KM shelby returns for TD

28-16

About 10 to go in 4th

We still may lose this game but Ive been saying we aint dead yet...They will turn this season around

Very impressed with what I've seen from the Lions tonight! Go back earlier in this thread and I called the upset this week

Shelby looks a lot better tonight. But man, I know it's a broken record, but that O-Line is struggling.

3 mins to play... Shelby with the ball and a 28-16 lead.... This one's over.... Great win for Shelby .. KM showing why you don't play 4 cupcakes... They weren't prepared at all and it showed... KM very well may be the 5th best team in the big south

3 mins to play... Shelby with the ball and a 28-16 lead.... This one's over.... Great win for Shelby .. KM showing why you don't play 4 cupcakes... They weren't prepared at all and it showed... KM very well may be the 5th best team in the big south

I think that's a bit of an overreaction. KM will be at or near the top of the conference by year's end.

I think that's a bit of an overreaction. KM will be at or near the top of the conference by year's end.

They may be, but this was the game KM really had to prove themselves after playing teams with 0 wins so far... Shelby came out fighting and KM laid down... I can see Crest, Huss, Ashbrook, Forest view, Burns & maybe even Cramur beating KM... Honestly

Bye bye km fans ....its really been fun. Congrats to the Lions.....great win.

Congrats to the Lions! Huge, season altering win!!

KM, time to come back to earth, I'd you guys are even still around... I'm worried about Mountie Pride lol

Congrats to the Lions and to you Shelby Lion!!! Hopefully this is what you guys needed to get everything turned around!

Wow! That KM versus everyone shirt I saw tonight kind of got to their heads when “everyone” has not played anyone. Weak schedule come back and bit them. Shelby looked better on offense but it wasn’t much different than the Shelby team we saw a few weeks ago defensively. The defense was good then as it was tonight.Congrats Shelby and I guess a big LOL is due for KM.

And just when you think you have things figured out, a team proves you wrong. Good win by Shelby. Has to be a major boost to their morale.
Curious what everyone on here thinks. Did Shelby rise to the occasion or did KM choke?

Reactions: shelbyfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT