ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Buffalo Creek. 2018

Crest fans are the worst. I doubt like Shelby but I have to respect there Championships because you don’t hear the talk about it every time they open there mouth. Crest has the worst fans in NC. Reminds me of Cowboy fans.
LOL! - I'm going to save this, in case, I were to ever feel stupid. I'll come back and read it.

If you're interested, I will tutor you, on proper form, syntax and grammar, I'll even do it for free.

Last edited:
LOL! - I'm going to save this, in case, I were to ever feel stupid. I'll come back and read it.

If you're interested, I will tutor you, on proper form, syntax and grammar, I'll even do it for free.
I notice you talk a lot about THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS 6 championships from 1984 to 2017, what happen the other 27 years I am guessing CREST was unsuccessful in their recruiting efforts.

I notice you talk a lot about THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS 6 championships from 1984 to 2017, what happen the other 27 years I am guessing CREST was unsuccessful in their recruiting efforts.
I notice you never talk about the KM State Championships. From 2000 BC to 2018. I guessing you there aren't any. A whole town of losers. And, you're their idiot king.

Hopper is the talk right now, I wasn’t familiar with him, went to look at his Hudl, and he looks like the next big thing. I am familiar with his older brother, though, who was always a great player and young man, dating back to the Shelby City Park League, before leaving for Gaffney, then moving to Roswell in Georgia, to live with his uncle. He wanted to get his name out there, and he succeeded in doing so. The uncle that I mentioned is from Shelby, too. He has a son on the UNC roster, and one highly recruited son currently in high school. Hopper’s older brother below.

The Littlejohn brothers from Lincolnton are related to him as well, that is why Cordel and Jamal left last season to join them in Roswell. The one that was in high school last year is now at Boise State playing tight end I believe.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I notice you never talk about the KM State Championships. From 2000 BC to 2018. I guessing you there aren't any. A whole town of losers. And, you're their idiot king.
2000 BC? That’s along time without a championship.

CRESTNUT you absolutely right we are losers because we try to play the game the right way and not use rent a players from other teams.

Reactions: Mountaineer1972
I have a sneaky feeling all these KM clowns, especially that Mountie Pride dude, may be taking a couple weeks off from herea after this game! Say what you want but KM hasnt played anyone , as you guys said, just a bunch of glorified middle school teams.. Shelby on the other hand has played an extremely tough schedule...

Shelby takes this one 20-17

Reactions: Zelhunt
I have a sneaky feeling all these KM clowns, especially that Mountie Pride dude, may be taking a couple weeks off from herea after this game! Say what you want but KM hasnt played anyone , as you guys said, just a bunch of glorified middle school teams.. Shelby on the other hand has played an extremely tough schedule...

Make sure you come back too. We will see who the clowns are very shortly. You can be a witness.

YOU are correct we have not beaten THE POWERIFUL GOLDEN LIONS in several years SHELBY is my guess a 10 to 14 point favorite. But I think KM like being the under dog.

I am a KM fan through and through win or not. But it always seems to be a tough game. For KM I belive this can be the year we walk away with a win. Not so sure it will be a blow out Coach Ware and staff always makes adjustments. Prime example in playoffs last year with South Point. Never under estamate the other team no matter what. I just hope for a good clean game and no one gets hurt from either team. And may the better team walk away with a win.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I think once you KM fans actually see Shelby, you’ll kind of feel sorry for them. I’ve seen Shelby struggle before...but to not be able to run the ball other than when the QB runs for his life? It’s just strange.

Reactions: Bluegolddad
I think once you KM fans actually see Shelby, you’ll kind of feel sorry for them. I’ve seen Shelby struggle before...but to not be able to run the ball other than when the QB runs for his life? It’s just strange.
We have 1 rushing touchdown from the running back position in 4 games.

Yes I get it I watched Shelby play Freedom this year. Shelby struggled I get it but it still Shelby. Just like Crest they can have a off season but it’s still Crest.

Since this is Shelby's last big boy game of the year does that mean you all will be making your way back to the nursery (2A board) after this week?

KM has way too many weapons. Shelby has no run game just like TCR didn't. KM beat them like a drum. Shelby is way better than TCR on defense though. Shelby's D can't continue to stay on the field as much as they do and expect to stop good offenses. I'll go 35-7 KM.
It might be 35-7 by halftime. No joke.

I also attended the Shelby v freedom game and thought this Shelby team didn’t look very good. Pressure the QB and that would halt the passing attack. Like most games couple dropped balls and maybe not going for the 4th down at mid feild and freedom could have won. Just didn’t look like a usual Shelby team. But I guess y’all know that :)

Crest91, I thought the same thing. Beating Shelby has always been a big thing but this year I got very little joy from the win. Kinda like beating Chase. Instead of being pumped up, you leave the game feeling more sorry for them than excited about the win.

Crest91, I thought the same thing. Beating Shelby has always been a big thing but this year I got very little joy from the win. Kinda like beating Chase. Instead of being pumped up, you leave the game feeling more sorry for them than excited about the win.
You know you’ve been loaded for a long time when you live rent free in so many heads.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Yes and I remember we have taken 7 of the last 10 from the big bad Golden Lions. I also remember Shelby's 3 wins were by a combined 15 points.

Speaking of 10 losses, y'all already have 6 in the past 2 seasons with several more L' s staring y'all in the face. We can re-visit that conversation at the end of the season because it's very possible 10 will be your number too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT