ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Buffalo Creek. 2018

It might be 35-7 by halftime. No joke.
Man, you must be sniffing if you really believe that. Those three weak opponents y’all have beaten, three winless teams, has you gassed up. Those three teams have been blown out by all of their opponents. Only Cuthbertson played one competitive game.

KM’s offense is better than Crest’s, but Crest defense is better, in my opinion. I really think we will have some success , offensively, versus y’all. And, last but not least, you’re familiar with the city of Shelby, there are still some athletes amongst those inner city Shelby boys who will be wearing those Black and Gold uniforms. I just have this feeling y’all are going to struggle some against us. I expect a competitive game. I think your weak schedule playing Mountaineers will get exposed some this week.

Last edited:
Man, you must be sniffing if you really believe that. Those three weak opponents y’all have beaten, three winless teams, has you gassed up. Those three teams have been blown out by all of their opponents. Only Cuthbertson played one competitive game.

KM’s offense is better than Crest’s, but Crest defense is better, in my opinion. I really think we will have some success , offensively, versus y’all. And, last but not least, you’re familiar with the city of Shelby, there are still some athletes among those inner city Shelby boys who will be wearing those Black and Gold uniforms. I just have this feeling y’all are going to struggle some against us. I expect a competitive game. I think your weak schedule playing Mountaineers will get exposed some this week.
This is going to be a lot more competitive than some people are predicting. Shelby still has athletes and their defense is pretty solid. The fact that KM will be without Mack yet again this week make things challenging.

Speaking of Mack, I was told he was able to get off the crutches today. That’s a good sign for him being back for the stretch run.

KM’s offense is better than Crest’s, but Crest defense is better, in my opinion. I really think we will have some success , offensively, versus y’all. And, last but not least, you’re familiar with the city of Shelby, there are still some athletes among those inner city Shelby boys who will be wearing those Black and Gold uniforms. I just have this feeling y’all are going to struggle some against us. I expect a competitive game. I think your weak schedule playing Mountaineers will get exposed some this week.
I believe his 35-7 by half prediction may be a little tongue in cheek.

Well, I take back what I said. I just tested the KM AD and he says it has not been moved. Neither team wanted to move it. Don't know where my wife heard it from. I guess for now we are still on for Friday.
1972 you are off to a rocky start with ur misinformation. These guys on here give u no slack. If u talking u best know what u talking about. These Crest guys will eat you alive.

KM’s offense is better than Crest’s, but Crest defense is better, in my opinion. I really think we will have some success , offensively, versus y’all. And, last but not least, you’re familiar with the city of Shelby, there are still some athletes amongst those inner city Shelby boys who will be wearing those Black and Gold uniforms. I just have this feeling y’all are going to struggle some against us. I expect a competitive game. I think your weak schedule playing Mountaineers will get exposed some this week.
Lionattack u better hope for lots of rain cause if not it's on homie. Hopefully I can catch you b4 halftime. The Tables Have Turned!

Lionattack u better hope for lots of rain cause if not it's on homie. Hopefully I can catch you b4 halftime. The Tables Have Turned!
Lol... this guy. I’m hoping the game is moved to Thursday, so I can catch this upset in its entirety. I have to work Friday, and don’t get off until 8:30pm. Mountaineer1972 pulled a Steve Harvey on us, and announced the wrong info.

Last edited:
Reactions: madman11
Looks like the game will be played on Friday. I just checked Weather Channel website weather.com and it has this area with only a 10% chance of rain on Friday and only a 20% chance on Saturday. Shelby folks made a good decision to wait and see how the weather changed. Passing games will be affected with winds at 20-30 mph.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Looks like the game will be played on Friday. I just checked Weather Channel website weather.com and it has this area with only a 10% chance of rain on Friday and only a 20% chance on Saturday. Shelby folks made a good decision to wait and see how the weather changed. Passing games will be affected with winds at 20-30 mph.
Shelby folks wanted it moved up from what I understand.

Shelby folks wanted it moved up from what I understand.

Don't you think if Shelby wanted it moved up, it would have been moved up already? Stop spreading misinformation like your buddy Mountaineer1972. You both want so badly to be relevant on this thread you resort to making up stuff to sound as if you have a clue. Just stop. All your doing is making yourself look clueless.

Don't you think if Shelby wanted it moved up, it would have been moved up already? Stop spreading misinformation like your buddy Mountaineer1972. You both want so badly to be relevant on this thread you resort to making up stuff to sound as if you have a clue. Just stop. All your doing is making yourself look clueless.
Lol

Obviously you are the one without a clue. Moving a game has to be agreed on by both coaches. Just ask Lance. Heck even yesterday in the county’s principals meeting the SHS principal was trying to talk the KM principal into moving it up. I don’t know why Shelby wanted it moved up and I don’t know why KM didn’t want it moved up but those are the facts.

If you feel the need to be “relevant” on a high school football message board then you need to take a look at your life choices.

And for the record, 1972 in clueless and the other KM posters seem like good people just need to not make the bulls eye any bigger than it needs to be.

I had really hoped they moved the game up to Thursday to show respect to what was happening down east. A lot of our brothers and sisters on the coast and inward are going to be going through hell the next 4 or 5 days.Property loss and possible lives lost makes it tough to be cheering at a football game.
Shs lion I was thinking the same thing too. Play it early and brace for this storm. We all probably have family or friends on the coast. As much as I want to put the beat down on your boys earlier or later doesn't matter to me.

Shs lion I was thinking the same thing too. Play it early and brace for this storm. We all probably have family or friends on the coast. As much as I want to put the beat down on your boys earlier or later doesn't matter to me.

I think this is something we can all agree on. Doesn’t matter what team you pull for. This storm is gonna be a b!tch for our fellow brothers and sisters in the East. We’ll all be feeling the effects of this one way or another. Hold on tight boys and get the hell out of dodge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
XChamp that post makes you the current champ ...lmao....

Don’t know what you fellas are getting excited about, let’s forget the fact that the Crest middle team that won it all last year are freshmen right now from last year...but if you honestly think we’re gonna let our farm team beat Crest on the varsity level in the next three years or so without recruiting, then you’ve got another thing coming. Heard the scouts are watching the game as we speak.

Obviously you are the one without a clue. Moving a game has to be agreed on by both coaches. Just ask Lance. Heck even yesterday in the county’s principals meeting the SHS principal was trying to talk the KM principal into moving it up. I don’t know why Shelby wanted it moved up and I don’t know why KM didn’t want it moved up but those are the facts.

If you feel the need to be “relevant” on a high school football message board then you need to take a look at your life choices.

And for the record, 1972 in clueless and the other KM posters seem like good people just need to not make the bulls eye any bigger than it needs to be.
The stage is set FRIDAY NIGHT 730 Blanton stadium the lowly KM MOUNTAINNER against the ALL POWER SHELBY GOLDEN LIONS should be very interesting.

Last edited:
I've talked to coach Ware bout everyday, he never wanted game changed.
I texted him today and he said he was keeping game on schedule for fri.
You guys need to stop these rumors.
And u may have won middle school, but if all Jv team is there thur. There hard to stop..
Very good team, with all the pcs.
But some are getting moved up and down

I've talked to coach Ware bout everyday, he never wanted game changed.
I texted him today and he said he was keeping game on schedule for fri.
You guys need to stop these rumors.
And u may have won middle school, but if all Jv team is there thur. There hard to stop..
Very good team, with all the pcs.
But some are getting moved up and down
No need for he said she said, but I know for a fact Shelby wanted the game played today. Doesn’t matter at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT