ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Buffalo Creek. 2018

And just when you think you have things figured out, a team proves you wrong. Good win by Shelby. Has to be a major boost to their morale.
Curious what everyone on here thinks. Did Shelby rise to the occasion or did KM choke?

Personally I think think KM finslly played a REAL team and showed what they really are

Reactions: DaBombDropper1
Shelby still can’t run the ball, but I’ll take a win any day. Gotta give credit to the staff for working hard to get them ready. There isn’t any coasting this year with this Shelby team talent wise. Every week it’s going to take work to get them better. Good job! As for KM, well that’s Km. What more can you say.

I just got in and what a game. Great effort by the Lions and got a win they really needed and a perfect week to have a bye.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I will always be a KM fan no matter what. You can not win a ballgame against anyone turning the ball over as many times as KM did.

I swear Cleveland co. Football games are so unpredictable (for the most part) I watched the game online. But I guess the Shelby guys deep down knew this would happen with KM :). Glad to see Shelby step up and lay down no matter what. Maybe KM over looked the lions I doubt it Shelby D looked better
Congrats lions on a good win

Reactions: Swo_05 and crest91
That's football bro, being best team ever, I'd thought they hold on to it better.....
U think them licks Shelby was laying on D caused any...lol

That's football bro, being best team ever, I'd thought they hold on to it better.....
U think them licks Shelby was laying on D caused any...lol

I heard coach beam was lurking around the KM sideline ......km Just go ahead and hire the man

Good win for the lions glad to see MACK back still not 100% but he gave what he had. Now on to conference play, not sure I would want to be STUARD CRAMER next week but we will see.
It sucks doesn’t it. Wasted alll that time telling us how great they were, only to have them do what they always do. It’s a curse, you’re under a curse.

Don’t get me wrong. You really do have a good football team over there, stacked full of talent, but the cloud over them, that is induced by you blithering idiots in the stands has a straight up hex on them. We all tried to tell you to earn before you ran off at the fingers, but the curse made you do the opposite. Those kids over there in KM must shake loose from the curse that sits in the stands, who’ve done nothing but lose and lose and lose.

You played 1 good team, one you thought you would easily handle. Forgetting, that they have always just been more. Every team but one in this County has earned the right, except one. Champions can talk to each other the way Crest, Shelby, Burns, and South Point fans do. You should just chop off your fingers, and beg God to remove the curse. We never believed you, now you know why.

SUCKA!

Reactions: The_Rev921
It sucks doesn’t it. Wasted alll that time telling us how great they were, only to have them do what they always do. It’s a curse, you’re under a curse.

Don’t get me wrong. You really do have a good football team over there, stacked full of talent, but the cloud over them, that is induced by you blithering idiots in the stands has a straight up hex on them. We all tried to tell you to earn before you ran off at the fingers, but the curse made you do the opposite. Those kids over there in KM must shake loose from the curse that sits in the stands, who’ve done nothing but lose and lose and lose.

You played 1 good team, one you thought you would easily handle. Forgetting, that they have always just been more. Every team but one in this County has earned the right, except one. Champions can talk to each other the way Crest, Shelby, Burns, and South Point fans do. You should just chop off your fingers, and beg God to remove the curse. We never believed you, now you know why.

SUCKA!

lmao

Good

SUCKA!
Good hard fought game by the shelby lions they did exactly what they needed to do. They made the big plays when they had to. The game literally slipped through our hands .

Good
Good hard fought game by the shelby lions they did exactly what they needed to do. They made the big plays when they had to. The game literally slipped through our hands .
At least you man up. Your team is full of talent. They’ll be tough for anyone, they’ll be right in the thick of it. Good luck.

At least you man up. Your team is full of talent. They’ll be tough for anyone, they’ll be right in the thick of it. Good luck.
Yeah I had to sleep on it .Good game shelby exposed a few things we already had concerns. We had a lot of miscues and several dropped passes and a couple of interceptions. Shelby mad the plays when they had too.

You just never know. KM better be careful calling out Crest and after what I saw in person tonight, Burns may give some hell too.
I don't remember calling out any teams, I said in an earlier post that Shelby was a 10 to 14 point favorite at home, but if the chargers and bulldogs think that km will be a easy win then so be it, but since these games are still on the schedule I guess km will just have take these two loses and hope they can at lease win 5 games some how to get into the playoffs maybe.

Hey madman11, looks like your boys got on their knees and CHOKED again. Don’t hack up a fur ball from all that Lion fur.
I see you waited on until the results of the game to come back to the forum. Welcome back Carter.

I see you waited on until the results of the game to come back to the forum. Welcome back Carter.

I posted while the game was still going on retard. I called out your butt buddy Mountie pride. I also posted right before the game ever started on Friday. You got a lot of reading to do better get to it. By the way, if you look hard enough, the board will tell exactly when someone post. Now please go back to telling us how great KMHS is!

I posted while the game was still going on retard. I called out your butt buddy Mountie pride. I also posted right before the game ever started on Friday. You got a lot of reading to do better get to it. By the way, if you look hard enough, the board will tell exactly when someone post. Now please go back to telling us how great KMHS is!
You waited until shelby was on top sucker. I called u out earlier in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT