ADVERTISEMENT

Ashbrook at Crest

Justafan56

Aug 17, 2013
Saw where Ashbrook barely beat Forestview 9-7. Gotta figure Crest wins this one easily.

For whatever reason Ashbrook always seems to give Crest fits even when they shouldn't. Crest wins but it maybe closer than some think.

Crest 44 Wave 14. Is Ashbrook still trying to run the South Point offense or did they change staff again?

Going to remember Larry "Big Mac" Mcintire Friday night. Just doesn't seem right not seeing him around the program.

Third and a taxi ride.
Every good high school program always has a few special people that will do anything to help. I know he was a good one that the Charger community will always remember as one of those special people.

I went to the Ashbrook - Forestview game. Neither team looked very good offensively. I don’t think it was because of great defense though. I’ll be shocked if the Brook even scores on Crest

No, they played us! Loosing to the #3 team in the state by one point isn’t anything to be ashamed of.

I went to the Ashbrook - Forestview game. Neither team looked very good offensively. I don’t think it was because of great defense though. I’ll be shocked if the Brook even scores on Crest
Chargers got work to do on special teams and in the secondary I expect Ashbrook to score around 14

Good to see Southpoint racking up the moral victories

Who do you pull for "22"? Unless it's Shelby, I doubt your guys go undefeated either. South Point could possibly loose three more games this season. I don't expect it but it could happen. I just enjoy watching high school football. If I could get a ticket, I'd go watch KM and Huss Friday night. Probably the best game in the area this weekend.

Who do you pull for "22"? Unless it's Shelby, I doubt your guys go undefeated either. South Point could possibly loose three more games this season. I don't expect it but it could happen. I just enjoy watching high school football. If I could get a ticket, I'd go watch KM and Huss Friday night. Probably the best game in the area this weekend.
He is a Huss fan... whoops I mean politically correct transgender gay cheerleader. I apologize.

He is a Huss fan... whoops I mean politically correct transgender gay cheerleader. I apologize.

Don't bully me because you're from Cleveland County everybody's big over there because they innermarry with their family. The next time you see a 7 ft tall kid with his eyes almost touching you can pretty much bet hes related to Crest91. And I'm glad you put your year you graduated that's the highest degree you'll ever get so remember the good times.

Don't bully me because you're from Cleveland County everybody's big over there because they innermarry with their family. The next time you see a 7 ft tall kid with his eyes almost touching you can pretty much bet hes related to Crest91. And I'm glad you put your year you graduated that's the highest degree you'll ever get so remember the good times.

Lmao! You're alright whammy. I'll buy you a beer if I ever see ya.

You'd make a good Crest fan Wham. You act just like us..

Doubt it. KM will smoke Huss.

Reactions: Mountaineer1972
I have no idea of any future plans on the school‘s part but I would love to see Larry Macs name on the press box for a period of time to commemorate his years of selfless service to the program.
How about we build a new press box, concessions, and restrooms. Then place his name on a nice new building. That would be more fitting for his years of service. If other schools can start working towards goals like this, why not Crest?

How about we build a new press box, concessions, and restrooms. Then place his name on a nice new building. That would be more fitting for his years of service. If other schools can start working towards goals like this, why not Crest?
Amen.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Wish we would’ve done a half and half last nite to be fully donated in his memory to start the funding for a press box to named after L Mac

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT