ADVERTISEMENT

All Quiet On The Eastern Front !!

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Its been over 12 hours without a post about how bad SWO is gonna get beat. The Teams are forming in the trenches and when the whistle blows Friday Night at 1930 ...Its over the top.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
I know our practice went really well yesterday. The northeastern game is behind them. Swo is their focus now.

SWO will be a tough opponent for anyone. I really was amazed at their size along the OL/DL. But like I keep saying Wallace has Williams and everybody else doesn't. He's that good. I think for SWO to win they will have to keep the combined score under 35-40 points.

Hope all goes well this week in practice. Both teams need to be at FULL strength. All hands on deck .....This is not a drill. Battle Stations !! Battle Stations !!

Reactions: dogs79
Weather looks pretty good for game day. Maybe a chance of rain Thur Night, but sunny Friday. Lows will get down to 30s Fri morning so might have to put the sprinklers on to keep the field from freezing, hope not. We had a wet, slippery field first two playoff games for that reason. Should be in lower 50s for the game.

SWO will be a tough opponent for anyone. I really was amazed at their size along the OL/DL. But like I keep saying Wallace has Williams and everybody else doesn't. He's that good. I think for SWO to win they will have to keep the combined score under 35-40 points.

We need long, sustained drives to keep #3 off the field as much as possible. Convert those long drives into TDs and not turn it over 6 time like in the first matchup, SWO wins.

If we have 6 turnovers again(2 of which were blocked punts for TDs), it will be a long night. Gotta play Stallion football and keep #3 on the sidelines.

If we have 6 turnovers again(2 of which were blocked punts for TDs), it will be a long night. Gotta play Stallion football and keep #3 on the sidelines.

He plays defense too!! Goodluck with keeping your offense on the field. But u already knew that.

We need long, sustained drives to keep #3 off the field as much as possible. Convert those long drives into TDs and not turn it over 6 time like in the first matchup, SWO wins.
If SWO can execute a game plan like Battle did,y'all got a chance. Not sure y'all got same type of team. I'm sticking to my original pick.

What is the parking situation like at Southwest? Doesn’t appear to be much parking

Parking on west and east side of the school. East side is larger. In back of the east lot is the practice field and 2 others. Depending of if they are wet that any parking is allowed. Ive seen some games where they were used. I always got there at 5 for all games. If you dont get in one of the school lots pack a lunch and hiking shoes. Ive seen parking for a big game way, way down the road.

Reactions: DuplinCountyTiger
Overall team stats for both teams. Maxpreps says its up to date data thru last week. Not ment to change anyones minds. Just something to look at.

WRH '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' SWO

335.5 Rushing Yards Per Game 378.5
79.9 Passing Yards Per Game 39.2
415.5 Total Yards Per Game 417.7
56.1 Tackles Per Game 51.2
1.4 Sacks Per Game 1.8
44.7 Points Per Game 38.7

Well u can add more go our passing game which is peaking and dangerous right now so i hole ya dfense can defend the pass the problem is u dont know when its coming..

Some of the comments being made by Wrh and others. Just another motivating factor not that the boys need another. Swo #quietstorm

I dont Call it arrogance u can be confident in your team its not like swo fans arent talking the same smack i will say this again it will not be 63 points score in the game by neither team it will be a close game maybe 4 to 7 points decide it..im sure both teams have improved.

Reactions: daagoob
I dont Call it arrogance u can be confident in your team its not like swo fans arent talking the same smack i will say this again it will not be 63 points score in the game by neither team it will be a close game maybe 4 to 7 points decide it..im sure both teams have improved.
im not talking about you blackbulldog.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Dogs 42-21 maybe more. Stallions hang around for 1st qtr then the Dogs point them into the direction of the basketball facility.

I'm thinking DEFENSE wins this game!!! This is what we talk about at the beginning of EVERY FB SEASON at the CORRAL!!! I think a lil hometown support may be the difference too!!!24-21 I'm sticking to it!!!!!!

Overall team stats for both teams. Maxpreps says its up to date data thru last week. Not ment to change anyones minds. Just something to look at.

WRH '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' SWO

335.5 Rushing Yards Per Game 378.5
79.9 Passing Yards Per Game 39.2
415.5 Total Yards Per Game 417.7
56.1 Tackles Per Game 51.2
1.4 Sacks Per Game 1.8
44.7 Points Per Game 38.7
Stats don't mean a lot when you're playing a majority of low caliber teams. Wallace is Battle tested and has played a tougher schedule.

We will see who gets there head knock off we will see who goes to the basketball court and who goes to state. Just know you ain't playing northeastern they gonna get hit come this Friday night....100%

Man you know is going to be a blowout you trying to be nice

Reactions: blackbulldog
This game has the look of Clinton-SWO in '14, think that score was 42-14.. maybe more. Lookout SW

Oc NE would put 70 points up on yall easy EB A one trick pony.u had to stop one back .. I hope ya defense think they gonna stop us,its gonna be 35-14 wrh watch the scoreboard all u swo fans ..yall hoping ya defense do something playing that week competition its a wrap..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT