ADVERTISEMENT

2AA schools that could move up to 3A in 2021

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
I know we have a topic about 3AA going to 4A. But how about 2AA going to 3A. What are the schools that could move up. I know South Point dropped down from 3A to 2AA. Will they stay in the 2A class or possibly move back up.

I know we have a topic about 3AA going to 4A. But how about 2AA going to 3A. What are the schools that could move up. I know South Point dropped down from 3A to 2AA. Will they stay in the 2A class or possibly move back up.
I believe South Point will move to 3A.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
If they keep gaining kids like crazy then Atkins will go up.. that will kill them in Football because they can't keep up in 2A as it is. They will be like how Central Davidson was when they moved up.

North Forsyth might if they gain a good wad of kids but not 100% sure.

If they keep gaining kids like crazy then Atkins will go up.. that will kill them in Football because they can't keep up in 2A as it is. They will be like how Central Davidson was when they moved up.

North Forsyth might if they gain a good wad of kids but not 100% sure.
Atkins I could see moving up, North just moved down last year, I just don’t see them moving back up. Unless the division splits change again.

Yeah, I have no doubt MC would move up. Isn't it the only school in the county now?

Yes. West Montgomery and East Montgomery were forced to combine. It was supposed to open this year. Now it will be at least another year if not longer due to the incompetent county office. There is so much BS being done with funding, awarding of bids it needs to be investigated. The Superintendent is by far the dirtiest politician we have ever had.

Yes. West Montgomery and East Montgomery were forced to combine. It was supposed to open this year. Now it will be at least another year if not longer due to the incompetent county office. There is so much BS being done with funding, awarding of bids it needs to be investigated. The Superintendent is by far the dirtiest politician we have ever had.

I had no idea it was delayed...wow

I had no idea it was delayed...wow

Here you go. This is in excess of 30+ incidents of "re-do", "re-work", "re-plan." Not to mention there is ZERO being done on the athletic facilities. It takes a minimum of two years to establish a playing surface for football that will last. Nada..... The entire administration needs to be fired and a state run investigation needs to be launched.

http://www.montgomeryherald.com/news/article_ca32e7cc-b232-11ea-bb6e-e79bdbb51aab.html

By the time all the new construction at New Hope and Lower Armstrong is complete and filled, South Point might be 4A.

Gaston County would never let that happen. They can't stand the idea of more then 1200 kids per school. Cramer and forestview would benefit from that construction as well with redrawing the lines

East Duplin has been rumored to be moving up to 3A for years now, I think it’s finally gonna come true.

With the new numbers at East Duplin they could very well be small 2a this year and going forward.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT