3. Wallace Rose Hill (14-1)
4. Reidsville (15-1)
5. North Davidson (13-2)
6. Shelby (12-3)
7. South Point (12-1)
8. Mountain Heritage (13-1)
9. Northeastern (13-1)
10. South Granville (13-1)

Should look a little different. Hibriten,WRH,South point,Reidsville,East Duplin,northeastern,Shelby,mountain heritage,north Davidson,South Granville

I agree Dogs79. WRH should be at the 2 spot. WRH improved throughout the year. ED peaked early. Reidsville looked better than ED also.

Just like in 4a Poll I have a hard time ranking a team over another team that it defeated earlier.
Uh. Like that loss was in week 5. Beat defending champion,undefeated, 31game win streak Reidsville,beat NE. Doesn't matter still got jewelry, 2017 2a champion.

I said the same thing sat after i seen em play put them in the east they 4th every year.

I agree Dogs79. WRH should be at the 2 spot. WRH improved throughout the year. ED peaked early. Reidsville looked better than ED also.

Peaked early... okay... if Melvin Scott keeps his wheels Saturday ED is state champs. (And thats taking nothing from Hibriten, they are very very good)

Reactions: 96panther
i doubt it. i know we lost Scott, but Hibriten did make adjustments and really made our running game stall. they held us to the same amount of points as WRH did.

The only difference was ED held Wallace to five first downs and under 200 total yards.

#wewerebetter
#toughpilltoswallow
#sorrynotsorry

I dont care cause ED Beat wallace they did so thats dead to me ,not talking about that how is deana rank Ed ahead of wrh,what did she see Ed Had a Historic season ,so u get ranked second for having a good season i know some of the westerner dont like the champs but really? 3rd

Reactions: dogs79
I dont care cause ED Beat wallace they did so thats dead to me ,not talking about that how is deana rank Ed ahead of wrh,what did she see Ed Had a Historic season ,so u get ranked second for having a good season i know some of the westerner dont like the champs but really? 3rd

Yep! Thats what the lady said! 3rd! Look at it again! 3rd! Can you see it? 3rd! :cool: Haha!
:eek: WRH didnt beat ED without Benson. No chance. Call our School trash! YOUR THE TRASH!

Reactions: 96panther
Who dis clown calling wrh trash 7 times champ homie u just got ya first ,2 in 2a oh im sorry yall been a no name school wo lucked up and beat shelby hahahahaha ..i know we (bulldogs know how it feels to win one so now u feel like youre on top of the world,)but ask ED players how long it took them to beat wrh? i think 5 years so we can lose one we always been relavent HHS just hit the big time ,wrh been in the limelight.so do u history on who run duplin county as far as football we have schools in this county with multiple rings does hhs ?

You see, the difference between me and other posters is this. While I'm passionate about ED and enjoy the hell out of watching them, I don't take this stuff too seriously.

Who dis clown calling wrh trash 7 times champ homie u just got ya first ,2 in 2a oh im sorry yall been a no name school wo lucked up and beat shelby hahahahaha ..i know we (bulldogs know how it feels to win one so now u feel like youre on top of the world,)but ask ED players how long it took them to beat wrh? i think 5 years so we can lose one we always been relavent HHS just hit the big time ,wrh been in the limelight.so do u history on who run duplin county as far as football we have schools in this county with multiple rings does hhs ?
Take a long walk on a short pier.

Reactions: bigdawg_33
Wrh, hibriton, northeastern,Reidsville,Ed. Top 5 in that order

I would put WRH ahead of Hibriten too, but I don't see how one can put Northeastern ahead of some of those other teams. I think the top five is: WRH, Hibriten, Reidsville, East, ND. Although i think both Northeastern and Shelby could make a case for the 5th spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT