ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Final NCPreps.com 2A Poll

Chopper only talking out the side of his neck the most points scored on us was by a team that had the number 4 nationally ranked offense in the country are u serious dude with that nonsense to you hibriten cronies we would could compete with those top teir teams and what they didnt tell u is our qb didnt have to throw the ball against reidsville the second best offense in 2a ED was good NE ,havelock i know we would definitely beat hhs truthfully

Who else thinks this A$$Clown sounds and acts like Lavar Ball?

Reactions: BL1 and bknights#77
1. Charlotte Catholic (16-0)
2. New Hanover (15-1)
3. Havelock (14-2)
4. A.C. Reynolds (14-2)
5. Western Alamance (14-1)
6. J.M. Robinson (12-3)
7. Sun Valley (11-4)
8. Eastern Guilford (12-3)
9. Cape Fear (10-4)
10. Kings Mountain (12-2)

2A

1. Hibriten (16-0)
2. East Duplin (15-1)
3. Wallace Rose Hill (14-1)
4. Reidsville (15-1)
5. North Davidson (13-2)
6. Shelby (12-3)
7. South Point (12-1)
8. Mountain Heritage (13-1)
9. Northeastern (13-1)
10. South Granville (13-1)

I dont' know...might be a 5-5 split
After Catholic & New Hanover I see either tossups or heavy 2A favorites such as Shelby, South Point & Northeastern.

Reactions: Chopper747
Yo bigdawg u dont know me like that boy im no where near lavar ball im a laid back fool really if u take it there im not violent at all so keep ya childish comments to yaself homie ,its my business if i call a team trash cause they dont impress me thats my option to say what i feel who are you dude to try to stand toe to toe with me trust me im no keyboard thug or real life thug none of that thosebthat know me know how i get down n what im about so again keep ya commemts to ya self.Panthers Won got the ring. Good luck next Year..

Thats good glad to see ya learned something.. Glad hooked on phonics worked for you..

Yo bigdawg u dont know me like that boy im no where near lavar ball im a laid back fool really if u take it there im not violent at all so keep ya childish comments to yaself homie ,its my business if i call a team trash cause they dont impress me thats my option to say what i feel who are you dude to try to stand toe to toe with me trust me im no keyboard thug or real life thug none of that thosebthat know me know how i get down n what im about so again keep ya commemts to ya self.Panthers Won got the ring. Good luck next Year..

Look BOY! I done told you 1 time i aint your HOMIE! You dig? I could care less what you are or what you think you are. Look like a PDiddy wanna be! Dont call HHS trash on here and not expect retaliation! Guess you are really stupid as your grammer. Maybe you should hit up that community college and fresh that sh!t up. Take you some respect courses, learn yourself some CLASS Mr.

Look BOY! I done told you 1 time i aint your HOMIE! You dig? I could care less what you are or what you think you are. Look like a PDiddy wanna be! Dont call HHS trash on here and not expect retaliation! Guess you are really stupid as your grammer. Maybe you should hit up that community college and fresh that sh!t up. Take you some respect courses, learn yourself some CLASS Mr.
its "grammar". i have nothing to do with the drama you and Blackbulldog have going on, but i think its real funny that you call someone stupid and spell grammar wrong in the same sentence LOL.

its "grammar". i have nothing to do with the drama you and Blackbulldog have going on, but i think its real funny that you call someone stupid and spell grammar wrong in the same sentence LOL.

16-14
That funny?
1 mistake vs what 200?
Caldwell County wins again lol

16-14
That funny?
1 mistake vs what 200?
Caldwell County wins again lol
just a word of advice, from now on before you call someone stupid double check YOUR spelling LOL. hooked on phonics may work for you too! :)

Thankful and excited to see South Granville in a final top ten ranking, best season in school history in many statistical categories, the Vikings lose their starting QB and overall best athlete on both sides of the ball, but return almost everybody else on defense, excited for 2018 season, also excited about the start the boys basketball team has gotten off to in conference play so far, and also looking forward to the chance to make another deep playoff run in baseball (and maybe softball again) in the near future

Freaking whining Bulldogs! Can’t even win a ship without yapping! Take that elementary school home field you play on and give yourselves a timeout!

I already hear the moaning coming this August! I’m embarrassed for you jacklegs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT