ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Hendersonville vs #4 Shelby(Updated: Ticket Info)

Congrats to Hendersonville. You played a great game and executed your game plan. Very well coached team. QB is amazing. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
See what I mean about Hendersonville? When they REALLY need a big play they come up with it every time... Deceptively good I guess.

This was a good ballgame. I was really impressed with Hendersonville. Their rematch with Mountain Heritage for the western championship should be a good one. Mountain Heritage beat Hendersonville 40-27, 3rd game of the season at Mountain Heritage. The western championship will be played at the #1 seed Hendersonville.

A lot of us burping crow over this one
Add me to a huge helping of crow on this one. Most of the posters on this board were probably not yet born the last time Shelby lost a playoff game when they were favored to win. Major shout out and hats off to the Hendersonville Bearcats. This is a game their fans can remember for their lifetimes.

When Shelby gets beat, why are they always down? Can nobody just beat them??????
Obviously yes anybody can be beat any year, any given night. But Shelby was definitely down this year. This team was literally 2 scores, 14 points, from being 2-5 instead of 5-2 this year.

Obviously yes anybody can be beat any year, any given night. But Shelby was definitely down this year. This team was literally 2 scores, 14 points, from being 2-5 instead of 5-2 this year.
They still had a bunch of talent though. But have to have the Talent in the right places. This year they were just out of place. Just think of Shaq playing shooting guard and shooting 3s. Lakers wouldn't have won those titles.

We haven’t played Hendo in a few years. Get over yourself
Weren’t you the one talking Owens speed up before they played 1A Mitchell only to get absolutely demolished. Lol.

It wasn’t a knock at your program. Just your level of speed. Usually, hendo outclasses teams in their area in that department. But as soon as you get past to the 1-40 corridor near Hickory, that notion changes. Nc
Really now lol
yeah let’s not act like hendo is on shelbys level speed wise lol. Congrats on the win but come on Now

Weren’t you the one talking Owens speed up before they played 1A Mitchell only to get absolutely demolished. Lol.

It wasn’t a knock at your program. Just your level of speed. Usually, hendo outclasses teams in their area in that department. But as soon as you get past to the 1-40 corridor near Hickory, that notion changes. Nc

yeah let’s not act like hendo is on shelbys level speed wise lol. Congrats on the win but come on Now
They beat them because they were slower???

Idk anything about either team this go around. If Hendersonville can throw really good that's what to usually beat MH. MH is always ball control never throw team from what you I remember in years past

Haha same thing except put Mh in that statement lol. They want Reidsville for the Title on the line. They have a score to settle with us
MH would have to get in line behind Northeastern for a potential shot against the Rams. NE has two state championship game scores to settle first.

Reactions: dogs79
MH would have to get in line behind Northeastern for a potential shot against the Rams. NE has two state championship game scores to settle first.
That's for sure. I wont overlook any opponent. Many good story lines if NE wins tomorrow.

Reactions: dogs79
I think Hendo has a solid chance. It’s hard to beat a team twice. Better load the box cause you know it’s coming straight at you on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT