ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Hendersonville vs #4 Shelby(Updated: Ticket Info)

If this was any of Shelby's last 8 years I would look for Shelby to roll.This team is just not as talented as the past and now with the injuries it really hurts.I look for a close one.

One of the best games in 2A this year. It was right after BB season (Hendersonville played in the state title game) and they might have been without some players. Franklin exposed them deep a couple times on one route. I'm assuming this has been cleaned up but the opportunity for Shelby to throw is there. The Bearcats usually have the most skill in our conference. Not a knock but for some reason they don't handle adversity well. My guess would be Shelby buy 14 at least.
Seemed to handle adversity pretty well by winning 5 or 6 straight, the conference and overall 1 in the west 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Yall gotta gift in that game...it is what it is. Yall were getting killed and for whatever reason the wheels fell off....such is life...you never know with teens....look where it got this team though!!!!!

Let's hope last week, coaches seen that by going back to 4-3
Till fri, I don't know yet what injury will do to us, there some young kids going get reps, I wanna see how we respond, and how other starters play without the injured.

Yall gotta gift in that game...it is what it is.
Hendo has done well so far, but if the team has that inflated mindset, it could be a train-wreck this week. Gotta keep things in perspective or keep it real, and remember who it is that is coming to town Friday and it's not a no name team. Just sayin..

Hendo has done well so far, but if the team has that inflated mindset, it could be a train-wreck this week. Gotta keep things in perspective or keep it real, and remember who it is that is coming to town Friday and it's not a no name team. Just sayin..
There's nothing inflated about what I said. That is a pure fact. If you watched that game, you know that. What I said also had nothing to do with Shelby AT ALL. I am sure that coaching staff and group of players understand what they are up against. That particular poster brought up a game from over a month ago that had nothing to do with nothing. It's apparent he hadn't watched Hendersonville since that game lol. At any rate, I expect a great game tomorrow.

Reactions: f-ball-ace
The point Cane made about adversity is founded in the events of that game, however. When things didn't go Hendersonville's way, the wheels did fall off and it showed up in missed assignments and needless penalties. Good football teams and good people get better as they go along, and I hope Hendo has fixed some of those things because I would love to see them challenge Shelby. If I were able to go to any game this weekend, this is it.

The point Cane made about adversity is founded in the events of that game, however. When things didn't go Hendersonville's way, the wheels did fall off and it showed up in missed assignments and needless penalties. Good football teams and good people get better as they go along, and I hope Hendo has fixed some of those things because I would love to see them challenge Shelby. If I were able to go to any game this weekend, this is it.
Adversity was losing that game, bouncing back and being in this position.

Who is out for Shelby? I sure hope last weeks defense performance is a sign of things to come. Looked like Shelby of old.

There's nothing inflated about what I said. That is a pure fact. If you watched that game, you know that. What I said also had nothing to do with Shelby AT ALL. I am sure that coaching staff and group of players understand what they are up against. That particular poster brought up a game from over a month ago that had nothing to do with nothing. It's apparent he hadn't watched Hendersonville since that game lol. At any rate, I expect a great game tomorrow.
If you're talking about me, yeah the one game is all I could find on the Youtube. So that is all I have to go on, I expect a battle tonight.

Who is out for Shelby? I sure hope last weeks defense performance is a sign of things to come. Looked like Shelby of old.
If we don't stay in the aggressive 4-3 and go after them, then our coaches seriously need to sit down and look at each other and ask themselves what in the heck are we doing. That side of the ball is what will drive this team or not. The talent is there, just put them in the right place and let em go.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
NFHS will be streaming it.
Thanks for this I just subscribed. I must admit Shelby's stream was quite terrible last week. I've thought Adams should get more touches, looks like that will happen. The defense better stay in 4-3 or somebody deserves to be fired. I'll do my best to post live updates tonight if that helps anyone...

Coaches have Porky (3 ) playing defense too, they try spacing reps out, but with Omar out be different tonight.
U will see 22 carrying ball too

Shelby wins. Hendo hasn’t seen a team with this much athletic ability and speed this season. This ain’t Owen you’re playing. Tracking Hendo has a little speed themselves but nothing like Shelby. Just the facts.

• Haha
Reactions: f-ball-ace
Shelby 7-3

Hendersonville drove down the field on two big shovel/screen passes. Got inside the redzone couldnt convert a TD. Field goal made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT