ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Hendersonville vs #4 Shelby(Updated: Ticket Info)

Huitt takes another sack, safety Hendersonville.

Hendersonville 19-10 2:51 left .

No idea why Shelby on 3rd and 3 on their own 10, is passing the ball.

#16 Isiah Bridges (freshman) 40 TD from Huitt.

19-17 Hendersonville 45 seconds left 2nd quarter.

Well we broke an 80 yarder run second offensive play of the game, came back for a penalty and I remember maybe one run since (fumble)

of note: Shelby looks as unprepared to play as I have seen them in years.
We are throwing every single play they are playing ten to 15 yards back and giving up coverage sacks...
Perhaps try to run it occasionally to keep em honest? Easy to say watching from the recliner LOL

Hendersonville has a very exciting offense.....

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Well we broke an 80 yarder run second offensive play of the game, came back for a penalty and I remember maybe one run since (fumble)

We are throwing every single play they are playing ten to 15 yards back and giving up coverage sacks...
Perhaps try to run it occasionally to keep em honest? Easy to say watching from the recliner LOL

No running game meaning we aren't even attempting to run it. Let me clarify. I hate to say this but we miss Lance Ware..

Hendersonville’s offense is very advanced for the high school level. Very good coaching.

Dang. Looks like Shelby will miss out on a ride team that's better than them this go around. Thought they would come out tonight and right the ship

Hendersonville is very resilient. They DO have quality athletes and plays in such a way that they make BOTH teams look bad. Seen them play several times this year on TV (thanks COVID) and once vs Pisgah live. Every one of the games it appeared at some point they would collapse and lose, but by the end of the game there they were. This is not a fluke. WHen they HAVE to have a play, they seem to come up with it.

Dang thought we might get a shot a Shelby! Not over yet, but if it holds heck of a upset
Naw man it aint an upset, this Shelby team even with some talent, just wasn't very good this year....

.... Defense hasnt been good all year, and I bet weve thrown it 60 times tonight against a 7 man drop in coverage.... We arent being blown completely out because we do have some athletes...

We will be back next year a year wiser with a bunch returning...... and a return to the top incoming..

Congrats Hendersonville.... I know there is 4 minutes remaining but its over.....

time to lick our wounds and go back to the drawing board.... Best of luck to you remaining teams...

Naw man it aint an upset, this Shelby team even with some talent, just wasn't very good this year....

.... Defense hasnt been good all year, and I bet weve thrown it 60 times tonight against a 7 man drop in coverage.... We arent being blown completely out because we do have some athletes...

We will be back next year a year wiser with a bunch returning...... and a return to the top incoming..

Congrats Hendersonville.... I know there is 4 minutes remaining but its over.....

time to lick our wounds and go back to the drawing board.... Best of luck to you remaining teams...

Well reidsville will probably be a bit down in the fall. maybe not but were losing alot. And with just being 1 division come playoffs. It will be super tough rebuilding year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT