ADVERTISEMENT

WRH with some covid issues

Do they still offer home learning? If I'm a player I'd want to do home learning until the season over. I don't want anything jeopardizing my chances at playing in the championship.

It’s a little off some close to the situation I talked to today told me something totally different than what been reported so say all the foolishness u hear until u here the real news tomorrow thank u!! For your concern on what’s going on!!

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Whatever u hear don’t believe it!! The coach knows and staff! He can’t put that info out to whether they are starters on not!! It’s a lot going on behind the scenes right now!! Can’t share it here !!Just pray the game happens this week!!

Do they still offer home learning? If I'm a player I'd want to do home learning until the season over. I don't want anything jeopardizing my chances at playing in the championship.
Don’t know if you realize it or not but the game is Saturday. It might be a little late for home learning as you put it.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Don’t know if you realize it or not but the game is Saturday. It might be a little late for home learning as you put it.
I was clearly (at least I thought it was clear) talking about throughout the season. Meaning from the beginning to the end.

Reactions: UNC91
I hear it's 3 kids that are non- starters, and that WRH and Shelby plan on this game going on as Scheduled
That's "convenient" IF they are non starters. I hope that would be the case, and I hope starters and remaining back ups are negative. I also hope both teams are not banged up that much, nobody wants to be robbed of true head to head match up that would erase most of the what ifs.

That's "convenient" IF they are non starters. I hope that would be the case, and I hope starters and remaining back ups are negative. I also hope both teams are not banged up that much, nobody wants to be robbed of true head to head match up that would erase most of the what ifs.
I doubt it's all backups but it would be nice if true. WRH has a couple of kids that are not 100%. No idea about Shelby. Farrier is the biggest question mark. He will play so we will see how he does. Are you going?? You need to meet up with us for lunch before the game.

I doubt it's all backups but it would be nice if true. WRH has a couple of kids that are not 100%. No idea about Shelby. Farrier is the biggest question mark. He will play so we will see how he does. Are you going?? You need to meet up with us for lunch before the game.
That would be a ton of fun and hilarious, but chances are slim as I am on the road hundreds of miles away this weekend. I MIGHT recruit a representative to witness the game for me 😁

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
Where y’all eating and what time?

Where y’all eating and what time?
I got to get up with dogs79 and see.
Watkins grill at noon. Most are going to cracker barrel past Smithfield off 40
Cracker barrel could be a long wait. Most of them are dealing with staff shortages. Watkins is a better choice. I liked that place the last time we went there. Gary liked the attention he was getting. Remember?? Lol

Glad the game is being played, but people have lost loved ones to this virus. It’s not overhyped to them nor 795K that lost their lives in the US and 5.3M worldwide.

Perspective.

Glad that both teams will be able to play today!
It’s a real virus but it’s very overhyped …. I’m sorry for your loss … fact of life is people get sick you got to carry on with life as normal and not let fear control you

Glad the game is being played, but people have lost loved ones to this virus. It’s not overhyped to them nor 795K that lost their lives in the US and 5.3M worldwide.

Perspective.

Glad that both teams will be able to play today!

It's the over hyped flu. People die daily bro, stop eating fast food and go run a few miles. Better chance die in the highway then flu bug my guy

Serious question. Are you really a vegan, and how much cardio do you do weekly, and what do you do, cardio wise?

Got celiac disease, so no wheat. No meat, stomach can't break down the meat. Tons rice taters veg and nuts. Look at TB12 diet as examples..... run 20-30 miles weekly with the wife outside.... never drank or smoked in my life.... probably run faster backwards then most these posters at my older age....

Got celiac disease, so no wheat. No meat, stomach can't break down the meat. Tons rice taters veg and nuts. Look at TB12 diet as examples..... run 20-30 miles weekly with the wife outside.... never drank or smoked in my life.... probably run faster backwards then most these posters at my older age....
Thanks for responding, bro. I’ve been meaning to ask you that. As we age, we gotta figure out, and discover ways to better maintain ourselves.

Reactions: Chopper747
Guy I work with and work out with has the same thing. He really has a strict diet he stays on. He can hang rite with me though

The Dogs and Shelby did play for the State Championship but it happened on 10/29. :)
Pffft...played our worst game of the year. Lee threw 5 picks this year entire. 3 were against Burns. We had 5 T.Os.

You guys almost got us. Actually, we almost beat ourselves.

It's good that you studied yourself and carved out a path for your health. Alot of us need to take the time to do this. I know it takes a while and still improving/evolving. All our bodies react differently to different things that we all need to make time to study ourselves. The doctor can't do it all for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT