ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@West Craven

That Pam Pack team is no joke. They just beat a very good Cummings team on the road. They have that rb that is committed to Duke as well.
I definitely didn't think they'd beat Cummings that was impressive but it's gonna take a heck of a game from them to beat northeastern in Elizabeth city. It feels weird not having tarboro play Washington because we played them for years like I'm talkin the 80s

Otis, thank you for the hospitality. Vera's is a Great place to eat. Some Dogs spent some 💰 up in there. If you haven't played against WRH, you haven't a clue how to stop us this year. Right up there with the best we've had. Thanks for the pic under the 🦅. Good story about the eagle you should share and send me the other pic with you and Blackdog

Otis, thank you for the hospitality. Vera's is a Great place to eat. Some Dogs spent some 💰 up in there. If you haven't played against WRH, you haven't a clue how to stop us this year. Right up there with the best we've had. Thanks for the pic under the 🦅. Good story about the eagle you should share and send me the other pic with you and Blackdog
I just sent it to you. Get a copy to blackdog for me.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs for the win. I could not imagine that score against a good WC team. I would go see yall's rematch with ED next week but I don't want to go to Beulaville again and I think I may go see Harrells Christian Academy play for the private school state championship
At this point, it looks like the eastern championship may literally go through Elizabeth City.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs for the win. I could not imagine that score against a good WC team. I would go see yall's rematch with ED next week but I don't want to go to Beulaville again and I think I may go see Harrells Christian Academy play for the private school state championship
At this point, it looks like the eastern championship may literally go through Elizabeth City.
I hope we’re in it and it goes thru Princeton. That’s the best field I’ve ever seen. The food there is terrible though lol

Lane kiffin big name coach but the football team isn’t doing to hot!! If the young man was that good he should be going bama or Florida or Ga or atleast a acc School!! Maybe he’s not their kind of guy as u are hyping him to be!! UCF Is A Quality d1 school tho!! Again the football program isn’t that good!! Nothing against the young player at all!! Just facts!!
"If the young man was that good..." Followed by: "Nothing against the young player at all!"

Huh???

Reactions: daagoob
Looks like we have a date with the very dangerous Pam Pack. We’ll be fortunate to survive and advance, that team is loaded top to bottom. ED/Wrh round II My prediction won’t change, Dogs roll, ED season will come to an end Friday, and most likely ours if we can’t get healthy
Be very surprised if "the Dogs roll" next week. Not saying they won't win, but it will be a close game.

WRH/ED will be epic. Battle has been WRHs daddy last few years. He knows how to beat us. WRH will need more than 6 possessions to win this game. ED usually pulls out a few trick plays as well. If WRh is disciplined plays defense like they did against West Craven then I think the dogs advance to round 4. Gonna be close either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT