ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@West Craven

Born and raised in swo. Raised two kids in sw community. Me and the wife moved up here 14 years ago. That's why me driving many hrs every Friday to watch swo kills me when we suck and cant get outta our own way.
Understood, at least you didn’t have to drive far last Friday

Reactions: UNC91
That was actually the best game of the week. We were going but I changed my mind at the last minute to see Princeton

Princeton has one hell of a field for smaller school. They were 1a for longest time

Princeton has one hell of a field for smaller school. They were 1a for longest time
Field is bad ass. The coach’s brother let us go out on it Friday night. Really good story about how they ended up getting the school to pay for it. I loved it

Field is bad ass. The coach’s brother let us go out on it Friday night. Really good story about how they ended up getting the school to pay for it. I loved it
The coach is travis gaster, son of the famed jack gaster, who was at Albemarle in their heyday. He's one of the winniest coaches in nc history. Princeton has a real fine high school football atmosphere. Just as good as I've seen around these parts. They have a helluva brisket sandwich too

The coach is travis gaster, son of the famed jack gaster, who was at Albemarle in their heyday. He's one of the winniest coaches in nc history. Princeton has a real fine high school football atmosphere. Just as good as I've seen around these parts. They have a helluva brisket sandwich too
Atmosphere was unbelievable, great fans. I’m not sure why they’re not getting much love up here. I saw first hand how good they are. They are deserving of that #1 seed.

Atmosphere was unbelievable, great fans. I’m not sure why they’re not getting much love up here. I saw first hand how good they are. They are deserving of that #1 seed.
Folks hadn't seen em play. They've beat east duplin last two times they played. Hell i can't say when we did that. Big line. Good, maybe great rb. Smart qb. They could go deep

Dogs defense with a huge stand at end of half
Huge turning point in the game. Hats off to WRH. I did fb live so some family out of state could watch so I didn't see this or I would have gone over and talked to you. Good luck the rest of the way. Nobody can bad mouth WRH's defense. They played awesome tonight. Kanye is the real deal. #6 is a good one too. I put a plug in for Kanye on states premium board tonight. I hope he gets offered. I'd love to see him at State.

I didn’t see A 56-21 Game at all!! Hats off To WC, they played hard!#7 is a beast at running back tho, Antwan Kanye and kamon did there thing tonight, wow and the defense stepped up like never before 2 interceptions on tonight!! And the goal line stance was huge!!

In my earlier post. Speed will make a difference. Our O-line is solid. Our defense has an opportunity to step up. They Did. The dogs will be highly motivated. Way to go Dogs!!

Congratulations to your dogs. I had a good time tonight. I completely whiffed on the score prediction but all in all I thought Wrh looked good. That goal line stand 1 minute before half was huge
Northeastern big over the pam pack imo hate I couldn't make the West craven Wallace Rose Hill game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT