ADVERTISEMENT

WMAC

Misinterpretation

Jul 8, 2019
Best guess. Liked to hear everyone else's opinion and thoughts.
1. Reynolds Too many athletes and very well coached
2. Tuscola Seniors and size
3. Erwin Athletes
4. Asheville QB, receiver, and SPEED!
5. West Henderson Could realistically finish 3rd
6. TC Roberson Athletes, but not as physical as teams listed above them
7. North Henderson New HC and Coach Tarr
8. North Buncombe Lost too much from last season, and well never mind
9. Enka Could replace North Buncombe

Last edited:
1. Reynolds
2. Asheville
3. West Henderson
4. Erwin
5. Tuscola
6. Moth Buncombe
7. Enka
8. North Henderson

1. Reynolds
2. Asheville
3. Erwin
4. West
5. T.C
6. Tuscola
7. Enka
8. North Buncombe
9. North Henderson

Last edited:
1. ACR
2. Asheville
3. Erwin
4. Tuscola
5. West Henderson
6. TCR
7. NB
8. Enka
9. North Henderson

Oops !
1. Reynolds
2. Asheville
3. West
4. Erwin
5. Tuscola
6. T.c.
7. North Buncombe
8. Enka
9. North Hendo

Curious. Why is west rated so high? Everytime they are they blow it usually bigtime..And weren't they 4-7 last year?

I can tell you why TC is low. Being on the sidelines those guys are focused on everything but the game. No discipline whatsoever.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the jv squad that annihilated the conference 2 years ago. According to their roster, they have nearly everyone returning. Don't forget, we barely beat them last season and they took AC to the wire late in the year. They are always extremely disciplined and play hard. Word is, this is the most athletic team they may have ever dressed!

IMO they will be the best team in the mountains again. Though not as strong as last year .

Agree. No one in the mountains will be able to challenge them this season. They have too many weapons and also added a few transfers. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place in western north carolina.

Best guess. Liked to hear everyone else's opinion and thoughts.
1. Reynolds Too many athletes and very well coached
2. Tuscola Seniors and size
3. Erwin Athletes
4. Asheville QB, receiver, and SPEED!
5. West Henderson Could realistically finish 3rd
6. TC Roberson Athletes, but not as physical as teams listed above them
7. North Henderson New HC and Coach Tarr
8. North Buncombe Lost too much from last season, and well never mind
9. Enka Could replace North Buncombe
reynolds
tuscola
asheville

i agree acr will be the best in the mountains again. dont count asheville out though.i think west tuscola and erwin will all be very competetive.

Can someone explain to me how Erwin's starting rb plays in a 7 on 7 for Erwin and the next day he plays in a 7 on 7 for Reynolds? How is that even legal? Are there no rules with regardless to transfers in Bumcombe County?

Can someone explain to me how Erwin's starting rb plays in a 7 on 7 for Erwin and the next day he plays in a 7 on 7 for Reynolds? How is that even legal? Are there no rules with regardless to transfers in Bumcombe County?
Why thats impossible!! We have had it on good authority here for years it doesnt happen!! True story!!:D

That’s weird. Pruett just said in the paper mosley transferred in January

Reactions: BK13T-$

ACR has gotten away with this stuff forever. Not surprised

I stand corrected. I mistook #6 for Mosley who wore the same number. They look similar too. It still really sucks losing anyone to Reynolds.

FB_IMG_1563991136662_1.jpg

lots of rocket haters on here and thats fine with us, kids transfer all the time . its done all the time all over the state and all over the country.you cant blame a kid if he transfers if he thinks it will help his situation. jeez get over it. every school has lost good players that have transferred.its an old tired subject. just my opinion

lots of rocket haters on here and thats fine with us, kids transfer all the time . its done all the time all over the state and all over the country.you cant blame a kid if he transfers if he thinks it will help his situation. jeez get over it. every school has lost good players that have transferred.its an old tired subject. just my opinion

How would that help his situation?

Why are you worried what I say? Yall always act like I'm saying something that isnt true etc yet you always have to respond. Its because you know I'm speaking the truth and you cant stand I call out the pathetic green and yellow for not being able to get it done without everyone else's kids.

Why are you worried what I say? Yall always act like I'm saying something that isnt true etc yet you always have to respond. Its because you know I'm speaking the truth and you cant stand I call out the pathetic green and yellow for not being able to get it done without everyone else's kids.

Responding does not represent us worrying about what you say. If you honestly think we only win because of transfers then you are totally confused about football. You do understand we have lost kids to TCR and Asheville in past years so stop acting like we are the only ones who get transfers. We have never received 22 starters transfer in before any season, we win because of coaching, work ethic, talent. One player transferring in has never won us a State title, or even a conference title. If we get a RB transfer in he can’t do a thing without the O-line, if we have a WR transfer in he can’t do anything without a QB, see one person can’t win a game in football, it takes a group effort.

Now you're just talking out of your ass 'cause your head knows better.

I guess we'll see how pathetic the Green and Gold will be on 9/6 we we travel to Swan-a-no-where. My responses to your endless drivel about ACR and transfers is always the same. If you think/know about rules broken then take them to your Coach, AD, Buncombe County AD, School Board or the NCHSAA. You're always singing but never bringing anything to the discussion.

You make me laugh, sad clown.

I guess that title you won with Marion, Wallace and Porter considering they played for Asheville the prior year means I'm crazy. You also got Grant and Knine from us around that time. The point is your studs always come from somewhere else. Eddington is another one from Erwin that comes to mind. Yall are sad because yall cant face the truth. Yall bragging about this is like bragging about sleeping with another man's wife as if that is a big accomplishment. Yall will beat us this year. No surprise. Shocker!!! Who cares. We will play and win and lose with Owen kids!!!!!!

I dont have to prove that this crap goes on. The proof is in the pudding. Prove its not

I guess that title you won with Marion, Wallace and Porter considering they played for Asheville the prior year means I'm crazy. You also got Grant and Knine from us around that time. The point is your studs always come from somewhere else. Eddington is another one from Erwin that comes to mind. Yall are sad because yall cant face the truth. Yall bragging about this is like bragging about sleeping with another man's wife as if that is a big accomplishment. Yall will beat us this year. No surprise. Shocker!!! Who cares. We will play and win and lose with Owen kids!!!!!!

In 2009 our state title year you mentioned, Marion was our 3rd leading rusher in attempts 2nd in yards as he only had 700+ yards total, Porter was a backup QB who completed 49% of his 69 total passes, and Wallace was our 7th leading tackler.....yeah they carried us to that title. As for Eddington how many state title did he lead us to??? All our state titles teams were led in rushing, passing, receiving, and tackles by ACR home grown players so know your facts please!

You said it took a team. There was 3 players. Last time I checked 3 of 11 is a considerable amount of players

That was only from 1 school. How many more starters came from neighboring schools at that time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT