ADVERTISEMENT

MAC Week 9

Titanman27

Sep 4, 2019
McDowell @ Asheville

As much as I like to think McDowell could steal this one, Asheville is too strong for them. If the Titans can play ball control it could be a lot closer than the last few years. I think Erwin is a more realistic game the Titans can win.

Asheville 34
McDowell 22

Roberson @ Erwin

As long as Roberson isn't sleepwalking thinking about next weeks huge matchup with Reynolds they should be fine and win easily.

Roberson 49
Erwin 14

North Buncombe @ Enka

North Buncombe wins making Enka the worst team in the conference.

North Buncombe 34
Enka 20

Reynolds- BYE

Reactions: WNC Football 101
McDowell @ Asheville

Asheville 31 McDowell 21

The Titans just don’t have the dudes to win this game. This game should not be close, but with the way Asheville has been reeling, and McDowell playing relatively well, I look for this game to be closer than most expect.

Roberson @ Erwin

Roberson 42 Erwin 7

Big matchup next week with TCR and ACR. Roberson snoozes in the first half but blows it out later.

North Buncombe @ Enka

N. Buncombe 34 Enka 13

Somebody has to win this one.

Okay here’s my guesses…..

Asheville by 24
TCR by 40
North Buncombe by 3
ACR just trying not to get anyone hurt in the bye week as we prepare for TCR.

The only way we can win is if you have trouble stopping the power-running game. We have also switched Qb's and it has helped as he is more mobile.
Power running huh? Let's see. We never stopped TC last week so like I said, wouldn't surprise me

If my picks were on College Game Day, McDowell would be my “SuperDog” of the week…. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. Cougs better watch out for this one.

More killing time in the MAC this week. As I said after week 1 only one week matters in the MAC this year and this isn’t it. Not even a entertaining game this week

Asheville
TC
NB

Can we get to the AC-TC week soon?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT