Just for fun…
Pisgah @ West Henderson

@Titanman27 I beat ya to it! 🤣
I’ll post my pick’s tomorrow.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Reynolds 38-7
Roberson 35-21
McDowell 28-14

West Henderson 35-31 (Best game in WNC this week. May ride out to Mills River to watch this one.)

Erwin @ Reynolds

Reynolds will score a lot.

Reynolds 48
Erwin 14

Asheville @ Roberson

This game could be close but Roberson should win by 2 scores. It might be more of a mental thing.

Roberson 27
Asheville 14

Enka @ McDowell

Titans win their 2nd in a row for homecoming.

McDowell 36
Enka 28

Reynolds by a lot

Roberson by a couple TDs

Ughhh McDowell since they are home I suppose

I’m biased and my heart tells me Pisgah by 1. My head tells me WH by a touchdown. But, we seem to play better when nobody gives us a chance and they say to always follow your heart so Bears by 1

Okay here’s my winners…..

If we can hold on to the ball this week I’m predicting a running clock at sometime in the second half. Last week against Asheville fumbling inside the 3 yard line twice kept us from winning much easier, could have easily been 42-14. I’m gonna say we handle Erwin 49-6 or something like that.

Looks like TCR is the real deal, and we will learn more this week as they host Asheville. I don’t think TCR has played the competition overall that ACR has but we both lost to Watauga by 1 point. I’m going with TCR this week 35-17.

Mcdowell is looking to start a winning streak and a bad Enka team is just what they need. I got McDowell 34-28

I don’t know a lot about Pisgah and West Henderson but I do know WH hasn’t played a very strong schedule. They can score but can they do it against a stout defense? I’ll give them the victory because they are at home. WH wins 24-20

Reactions: bearfan4life
Scary moment here at TC..Cougar player has been down for 30 minutes and the coach pulled his whole team on the field and had a prayer....football just doesn't feel important right now

McDowell, Reynolds and Roberson with easy wins.

I have a little hope the Titans might be able to hang with Erwin or even steal another W.

I don’t know a lot about Pisgah and West Henderson but I do know WH hasn’t played a very strong schedule. They can score but can they do it against a stout defense? I’ll give them the victory because they are at home. WH wins 24-20
Everybody schedule is weak compared to ACR. West has played a respectable schedule especially compared to most in WNC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT