ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you like to play in the playoffs, and why?

Feeling Cool Gene Wilder GIF by Laff
All y'all talking about who you want to play. Ain't nobody said they want some of West Craven!! Uh huh!!

Feeling Cool Gene Wilder GIF by Laff
All y'all talking about who you want to play. Ain't nobody said they want some of West Craven!! Uh huh!!
Grizz’s latest projection has y’all playing Bunn…then prolly South Granville.

I know very little about either…..both play a lot of 3a teams in split conferences…..but I’d take West Craven over both if it happens.

Nobody wants them Craven Ravens!😂

Grizz’s latest projection has y’all playing Bunn…then prolly South Granville.

I know very little about either…..both play a lot of 3a teams in split conferences…..but I’d take West Craven over both if it happens.

Nobody wants them Craven Ravens!😂
Then East Duplin in 3rd round. We have them on our schedule next year in non conference. I firmly believe our non conference schedule is what helps us win the conference. Look who Greene Central played. Yea it gave us 3 losses but our kid's were battle tested when it was over. Our conference was pretty much a breeze. We lost to West Carteret now 7-3 , Havelock 7-2, and New Bern 10-0. We did beat South Central a 4A team but they are struggling at 1-8 (0-5 in conf) I'm not sure what is wrong at South Central. But in the Greene Central game I felt the main difference was our tough non conf schedule. Until the 2nd half. GC made mistakes in the 1st half and we took a 21-0 lead in at halftime. We made the mistakes in the 2nd half and they got it back to 21-14 and had the ball inside the 10 when the clock ran out. So I have to say we were pretty even. I hope we do get to the 3rd round and get to travel to ED. I'm already looking forward to playing them next year. We should be a better team next year with some of the JV's that will be coming up. In 2 years we should be really good if things work out as they appear to be right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT