ADVERTISEMENT

Wheres CPC?

704CougarsDad

Nov 11, 2015
I'm putting out an APB for CPC 4Life??? If ur gonna brag when u win big games and criticize others when they lose (or win close games) u gotta man up and speak out when ur team/teams lose. Man up!!

Reactions: Veejay4
I'm putting out an APB for CPC 4Life??? If ur gonna brag when u win big games and criticize others when they lose (or win close games) u gotta man up and speak out when ur team/teams lose. Man up!!
y’all can’t speak either y’all just bout loss to Mooresville last week lol !!!

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
My thing is b4 u start criticizing others make sure ur mess in your backyard is cleaned up!! In Levar Ball's voice "stay in your lane"

?????? Didnt EF lose to WF?? So EF lost 2 WF but still was the best? Or did u claim them the best because the JUS LOST??
No even after the most last week they were still the best they just have to much on their team to not say they aren’t the most last week came because of poor 1st half play and INJURIES!!!!! 5 starters out this week for EF including 3 WR ..,

Tell CPC to come out from under his rock. It's not the playoffs yet to start hiding lol

No even after the most last week they were still the best they just have to much on their team to not say they aren’t the most last week came because of poor 1st half play and INJURIES!!!!! 5 starters out this week for EF including 3 WR ..,

Can't do that. Can't take that from West regardless of what happened to them tonight. If were gonna start talking about the laundry list of what MAY have contributed to losing last Friday then there's no reason to play anymore games.

No ones gonna feel sorry for us and every team one way or another is dealing with everything you said. It's no more fair for us to run those excuses off than it was to list Scotlands during the title game.

That's how we wind up being talked about negatively. Trust and believe when I say that's not the consensus of most EF fan base. We STILL expect to get it done. Great programs find a way.

Can't do that. Can't take that from West regardless of what happened to them tonight. If were gonna start talking about the laundry list of what MAY have contributed to losing last Friday then there's no reason to play anymore games.

No ones gonna feel sorry for us and every team one way or another is dealing with everything you said. It's no more fair for us to run those excuses off than it was to list Scotlands during the title game.

That's how we wind up being talked about negatively. Trust and believe when I say that's not the consensus of most EF fan base. We STILL expect to get it done. Great programs find a way.

I agree 100% but I am not an East Forsyth or a West Forsyth fan so I am fine saying it. The two biggest threats on offense were either limited ( Lyles) or out ( Marshall) and it was still a dogfight until the end.

I have seen some very good teams this year in both NC and SC. West is a notch below. They will give some people real problems with that Oline and the 2 backs but the top tier 4aa programs are gonna slow that down and as we have seen two weeks in a row now they struggle to stop people.

No offense but if a extremely limited EF team and Davie are playing in the high 30s on them what will Richmond or Myers Park get? 40s without breaking a sweat.

I agree 100% but I am not an East Forsyth or a West Forsyth fan so I am fine saying it. The two biggest threats on offense were either limited ( Lyles) or out ( Marshall) and it was still a dogfight until the end.

I have seen some very good teams this year in both NC and SC. West is a notch below. They will give some people real problems with that Oline and the 2 backs but the top tier 4aa programs are gonna slow that down and as we have seen two weeks in a row now they struggle to stop people.

No offense but if a extremely limited EF team and Davie are playing in the high 30s on them what will Richmond or Myers Park get? 40s without breaking a sweat.

Got u. Some of the foolishness from others becomes cumbersome at times.

It was some things we could've done to help get a different outcome. Fact is we didn't get it done against West.

Don't look now I thought we may breath some after Reagan until Davie last night. Man!

Central Piedmont this year may come down to the last week in the season. Makes for good talk definitely this year.

CPC is a good league. It may not have the top flight teams every year like the I Meck or Sandhills but it is usually pretty competitive year to year. RJ Reynolds is the worst team but they aren't absolutely awful.

One bad week by the top team in this conference has forced many three way ties over the last two decades.

Last edited:
Will CPC reappear? Will West Forsyth ever cease being the most overrated team in the state? Find out answers to these questions and more, NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z... ER, NCPREPS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Exactly a few weeks ago we lost 2 creek. I came on and said they were the better team. We had a scare vs mooresville..I came on gave them kudos and where we need 2 get better at. This guy jus disappears...now if West makes a deep run..."if"..he'll b back with some bs excuse. We'll never know tho lmaooo.

Maybe he can hook up with S2V2 and he can create an Alias for him. Or take his show on the road like S2V2. He's over at Carolina Preps with a new team this year. All 5'5" of him. He's a MP guy now. :)
Jus a matter of time, chris is watching him. His first s2v screw up hes gone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT