ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown at Hickory Ridge

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
Well…. This is a big game to open up league play. *could* end up being a must win for both when it comes to playoffs and a conference title.

As bad as HR has been, I think I still lean their way just on the fact they’ve played an elite schedule to this point.

Reactions: 84k
I’ll lean HR. But Brown isn’t terrible either.
Yeah. HRs defense has really been far below what i expected coming into the year. Nobody in the GM4 will pose quite the level of competition (especially offenses) as their non conference did. If anyone had an offense built to trade TDs with HR… it’s ALB.

This could be a super high scoring game

Unless your defense majorly no-shows…. Don’t think this is a 3 score game. Losing team might score 40-45 lol

Unless your defense majorly no-shows…. Don’t think this is a 3 score game. Losing team might score 40-45 lol
I think you’re probably giving out offense a little to much credit. Ignoring last night they’ve struggled so far to get anything going.

I think you’re probably giving out offense a little to much credit. Ignoring last night they’ve struggled so far to get anything going.
Arguably the top QB in the conference. 2nd best at worst. And you have a WR corp that on talent alone is just as good as what HR has (maybe deeper).

If Brown can pull this one out it will build big time confidence for the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 84k
The big weapon for HR is WR Jalen Harris. But do not sleep on Dominic Testa. He’s one of the best route runners I’ve seen at this level. Very much reminds me of a Julian Edelman type of wr.

If the ALB secondary isn’t laser focused this week… HRs offense will cook.

The big weapon for HR is WR Jalen Harris. But do not sleep on Dominic Testa. He’s one of the best route runners I’ve seen at this level. Very much reminds me of a Julian Edelman type of wr.

If the ALB secondary isn’t laser focused this week… HRs offense will cook.
The AL Brown secondary is their weaker Defense. the LB crew and line are not too shabby. IMO.
I look for HR and Mooresville to finish on top with possiblity of Lake Norman adding in the mix.

Last edited:
JV game between AL Brown n Hickory Ridge should be a good one. Brown has given 12 points so far. Not sure who won between HR n Chambers in JV?

Last edited:
Was impressed with the JV’S. Still got to get more consistent with throwing the ball. I have seen them play all year, wasn’t for sure how good they were.

When we scored with 34 seconds to in the game i might would have went for 2pts.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Well, once again the wide receivers has butter fingers again this week.
Halftime
HR 26
Kannapolis 14
Game should be closer.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Final
HR 33
Kannapolis 28

HR recovered the on side with 50 seconds to go for the win.

Something must have happened on the side line, two starts did not play the second half.

Down 19 kannapolis comes back to make it look good on paper,

kanapolis 28
hickory ridge 33 Final
Jacks, I wouldn’t go as far to say Kannapolis made it look good on paper. We actually were able to move the ball on them all night. We just made a couple critical mistakes that may have costed us the game.

I think ALB is going to be fine. They definitely getting better and heading in right direction. Knowing they got a good JV coming up. The coach for Brown I believe is doing a good job.

The critical part of the game was early in the third-quarter we drop a touchdown pass that would’ve made it 23 to 21 and not scoring on that drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT