ADVERTISEMENT

Wheres CPC?

Maybe he can hook up with S2V2 and he can create an Alias for him. Or take his show on the road like S2V2. He's over at Carolina Preps with a new team this year. All 5'5" of him. He's a MP guy now. :)
And let's get it right hes not a Myers park fan hes a Drake Maye fan

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Back by Popular demand, as I watched from afar...the forum got boring. I had to return as many have begged me too....I’m back for the deep playoff run!

I see that I’m so well liked that I have my own thread...Cute! I won’t address the kiddy stuff in the previous 40 post...by the whoever’s.

Last edited:
Back by Popular demand, as I watched from afar...the forum got boring. I had to return as many have begged me too....I’m back for the deep playoff run!

I see that I’m so well liked that I have my own thread...Cute! I won’t address the kiddy stuff in the previous 40 post...by the whoever’s.
The “kiddy stuff” is you once agin disappearing after putting down programs across the state and when your Triad team has to eat crow, you won’t eat crow with them when you’re the one that helped bring the vultures in the first place.

No it's called being chicken %$#@ after u run ur mouth n things dont go as planned. Then disappear n hide like usual

Uh oh... Vance continues to miss the leadership and playcalling of Aaron and Randall, drops a game to rival Hough..

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I’ve already made a comment on the West Forsyth thread replying to a certain posters’ post who attempted to call me out. I’ve decided to let it go on this thread; even though he started it... I’ll Just let him be wrong and mourn. Maybe his team can regroup.

I’ve already made a comment on the West Forsyth thread replying to a certain posters’ post who attempted to call me out. I’ve decided to let it go on this thread; even though he started it... I’ll Just let him be wrong and mourn. Maybe his team can regroup.
It was no "attempt" I called u out for being chicken @#$% and hiding when u talk smack. Like I said dont b a fair weather fan and only come out n run ur mouth when things are going good but run and hide when things aren't. Man up!! My team lost ibsee i came on and said they were the better team. That's my only gripe about u....stop being chicken @#%$, u do it EVERY year.

It was no "attempt" I called u out for being chicken @#$% and hiding when u talk smack. Like I said dont b a fair weather fan and only come out n run ur mouth when things are going good but run and hide when things aren't. Man up!! My team lost ibsee i came on and said they were the better team. That's my only gripe about u....stop being chicken @#%$, u do it EVERY year.
I’m sorry your’e hurt and you can’t control when I post but good luck in the playoffs. I might take some days off starting now if that’s okay with you. Then again, maybe I won’t.

It’s just a forum, don’t let talk get to you.

Last edited:
Funny a few days ago people were ATTACKING
I’m sorry your hurt and you can’t control when I post, good luck in the playoffs.
Nope jus calling u out. If ur feelings hurt for feeling attacked oh well. Like I said stop being a whimp when ur team loses, besides that i like a little smack talk but again I can come on and say the better team won....u jus run and hide for until next yr then u do again the next yr. Again man up and quit being a crying victim.

As long as we know that I was right about your team and right about mine. CPC Champs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT