ADVERTISEMENT

What happened with the Eagles ???

Until they win a state title they will be. They've knocked on the door numerous times getting there but end up running into the SWO's, WRH's, & Tarboro's

Actually nhs went to state championship in 2010 so obviously they beat the swo’s, wrh’s and tarboro’s. Last year swo wasn’t even in play because since wrh blew out swo in the regional championship 49-7 I’m pretty sure nhs would’ve blown them out too since wrh only beat nhs in regional semi’s 63-52. It’s obvious that no team beats another team every year...nhs has beat swo in the past, just like swo beat nhs. Not sure how many times wrh and nhs has played in the past but it was a close game last year. It was a shoot out and wrh just came out on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Actually nhs went to state championship in 2010 so obviously they beat the swo’s, wrh’s and tarboro’s. Last year swo wasn’t even in play because since wrh blew out swo in the regional championship 49-7 I’m pretty sure nhs would’ve blown them out too since wrh only beat nhs in regional semi’s 63-52. It’s obvious that no team beats another team every year...nhs has beat swo in the past, just like swo beat nhs. Not sure how many times wrh and nhs has played in the past but it was a close game last year. It was a shoot out and wrh just came out on top.

Nhs

SWO is always in play. NE went to one title game in 40 years LoL they never are in play. One hit wonders.

Nhs

SWO is always in play. NE went to one title game in 40 years LoL they never are in play. One hit wonders.

I knew you couldn't just not saying anything....you know as well as anyone else that when speaking of last year, swo would've been blown out by nhs...you take the bait every time lol. You're gonna stick your mouth in every conversation even if it kills you.

Reactions: daagoob
Swo_05....slow day at the doctor's office? No patients today? You've been on this blog all afternoon lol.

Just curious. Do you think NHS is overrated?

Bertie has been down since 07. Really down as a matter of fact. I love NE's program. One of the best in NC. However, they are not as good as last year. I think last years team was the best they've ever had actually. They were definitely one of the most talented in my opinion. I think they were more talented than Wallace. That doesn't always equate to Championships. Xs and Os come in to play. Much respect to the dog pound and their staff!

Swo_05....slow day at the doctor's office? No patients today? You've been on this blog all afternoon lol.

Why are you so worried about me. I checked these boards during my break. I make my own agenda dude, I'll do and say what I want where I want and when. You work for the man, feel sorry for you. But good to see freshwater back. Wouldn't want any excuses from you team dad

Why are you so worried about me. I checked these boards during my break. I make my own agenda dude, I'll do and say what I want where I want and when. You work for the man, feel sorry for you. But good to see freshwater back. Wouldn't want any excuses from you team dad

You know where I work?? Please fill us in since you know everything.

But I’m worried about you like you worry about NHS...see how that works.

What excuses would you hear team mom? We still won without him but we are very happy he’s back just in time for playoffs...still undefeated so no excuses from us. Not like what we heard from you before y’all got that one player to transfer in lol.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
You know where I work?? Please fill us in since you know everything.

But I’m worried about you like you worry about NHS...see how that works.

What excuses would you hear team mom? We still won without him but we are very happy he’s back just in time for playoffs...still undefeated so no excuses from us. Not like what we heard from you before y’all got that one player to transfer in lol.

Yea, your jealous of me, kinda weird. No one promise is worried about NE. I could care less where you work LoL Team dad NE rebuilds SWO reloads. SWO has won more titles then you have been to eastern finals. Get one thing straight SWO is NE DADDY AND YOURS. The excuses would be you couldn't win the big game because eight starters are out, your all everything player freshwater is hurt or not 100 percent. No excuses came this year. Not sure what your trying to twist around. Your undefeated LoL what decent I mean decent teams have you played ? Cup cakes all year every year. Oh and yea that WRH team is looking like a 4 time state champ again. So when the seeding come out you better be worried about them LoL wouldn't want a 8th seed to come bum**** no where and beat the number 1 seed on their home turf LoL

Yea, your jealous of me, kinda weird. No one promise is worried about NE. I could care less where you work LoL Team dad NE rebuilds SWO reloads. SWO has won more titles then you have been to eastern finals. Get one thing straight SWO is NE DADDY AND YOURS. The excuses would be you couldn't win the big game because eight starters are out, your all everything player freshwater is hurt or not 100 percent. No excuses came this year. Not sure what your trying to twist around. Your undefeated LoL what decent I mean decent teams have you played ? Cup cakes all year every year. Oh and yea that WRH team is looking like a 4 time state champ again. So when the seeding come out you better be worried about them LoL wouldn't want a 8th seed to come bum**** no where and beat the number 1 seed on their home turf LoL

I didn’t even read this past the first couple of lines...just letting you know. It’s the same hot air you’ve been saying over and over for months. You’re so redundant....just like a broken record and everyone up here is tired of it...and you.

That being said, there’s nothing about you I’m jealous of. I can spell and construct complete sentences...you can’t. Lol!!! You’re (not your) barely educated. If you did go to swo that’s not saying much for their teachers.

I didn’t even read this past the first couple of lines...just letting you know. It’s the same hot air you’ve been saying over and over for months. You’re so redundant....just like a broken record and everyone up here is tired of it...and you.

That being said, there’s nothing about you I’m jealous of. I can spell and construct complete sentences...you can’t. Lol!!! You’re (not your) barely educated. If you did go to swo that’s not saying much for their teachers.

Why do you keep hitting reply then clown??? LoL your on a good one. Same TRUR FACTS YOU CAN'T TAKE. It's okay one day maybe NE will win a title, it's been 40 years, you weren't even born team dad. Maybe one day in your lifetime they might win one, highly doubt it. Everyone up here and in the state who loves highschool football knows NE is a joke. No just SWO fans or eastern fans, everyone. Stop replying clown, go back Into hiding

Why do you keep hitting reply then clown??? LoL your on a good one. Same TRUR FACTS YOU CAN'T TAKE. It's okay one day maybe NE will win a title, it's been 40 years, you weren't even born team dad. Maybe one day in your lifetime they might win one, highly doubt it. Everyone up here and in the state who loves highschool football knows NE is a joke. No just SWO fans or eastern fans, everyone. Stop replying clown, go back Into hiding

I told you, I’m gonna reply to you when you address me or speak about my team. Why do you feel the need to reply to every thread on every board! Obviously other people respect us...that’s obvious by their posts. Just like it’s obvious nobody up here respects you. If you could read and comprehend sufficiently you would know that. You’re not important...you need a life...and you’re obviously a liar too. Take your clown tail somewhere and get hooked on phonics.

Even though I rarely post up here anymore, I do enjoy the back in forth between you two. Im just waiting for the matchup between SWO and NHS. If SWO is as good as one particular poster says , then it's going to happen. Northeastern will be back at full strength come playoff time so that will be nice. Baum coming back for the playoffs is huge for us. The kid is a beast and will really help Freshwater out a lot.

Reactions: Swo_05 and eglfan
Even though I rarely post up here anymore, I do enjoy the back in forth between you two. Im just waiting for the matchup between SWO and NHS. If SWO is as good as one particular poster says , then it's going to happen. Northeastern will be back at full strength come playoff time so that will be nice. Baum coming back for the playoffs is huge for us. The kid is a beast and will really help Freshwater out a lot.

I’m not gonna allow anyone to keep me from posting about my school. We have as much right to talk about nhs as anyone else has to talk about their team. We don’t say anything stupid when they post everything that happens every five seconds of their games so he needs to give others the same respect. Bottom line....

Reactions: dogs79
I’m not gonna allow anyone to keep me from posting about my school. We have as much right to talk about nhs as anyone else has to talk about their team. We don’t say anything stupid when they post everything that happens every five seconds of their games so he needs to give others the same respect. Bottom line....

Your school? You coach there? Played there? Or is your son on the team? You teach there? You say something stupid eveeytime you predict NE to win the title or play for the eastern title. Respect is earned not given!!!!

Not just one poster says SWO is a legit team this year. WRH fans said it after we beat the 4 time defending state champs. Glad all your 19 starters are back for you. Wouldn't want any more excuses for your trip up in the playoffs. You used PLENTY last year after WRH came up there an took that W

I told you, I’m gonna reply to you when you address me or speak about my team. Why do you feel the need to reply to every thread on every board! Obviously other people respect us...that’s obvious by their posts. Just like it’s obvious nobody up here respects you. If you could read and comprehend sufficiently you would know that. You’re not important...you need a life...and you’re obviously a liar too. Take your clown tail somewhere and get hooked on phonics.

Man, your one of the weird guys I try to avoid in life. Promise NO ONE outside of little NE respect you. You have been the laughing stock of these boards for 15+ years. No one sees you play every year because your up there in bumfuc k nowhere. So when you have this great record everyone is is shocked when you lay an egg EVERY YEAR in the playoffs. After the first five years you did this, everyone began to laugh at NE and hasn't stopped. NE is OVERRATED

Man, your one of the weird guys I try to avoid in life. Promise NO ONE outside of little NE respect you. You have been the laughing stock of these boards for 15+ years. No one sees you play every year because your up there in bumfuc k nowhere. So when you have this great record everyone is is shocked when you lay an egg EVERY YEAR in the playoffs. After the first five years you did this, everyone began to laugh at NE and hasn't stopped. NE is OVERRATED
I'm not ncprep police,but you are taking this to far. I respect eglfan,and NHS. Man,stop cutting down people. It's ok to pick,play,joke support your team and cut other teams,but we shouldn't take it personal to where it separates us . I hate JK,but I don't hate duplincountytiger or 96panther

I'm not ncprep police,but you are taking this to far. I respect eglfan,and NHS. Man,stop cutting down people. It's ok to pick,play,joke support your team and cut other teams,but we shouldn't take it personal to where it separates us . I hate JK,but I don't hate duplincountytiger or 96panther

LoL

Your school? You coach there? Played there? Or is your son on the team? You teach there? You say something stupid eveeytime you predict NE to win the title or play for the eastern title. Respect is earned not given!!!!

Look fool, you claim swo like you have ownership of it and so will I! I don’t owe you any explanation about anything. Shut up and go away.

I’m weird? Dude you’re a non-spelling, delusional liar. Everyone up here thinks you’re s fool! No one cares what you think...why can’t you figure that out?

Thank you so much for trying to speak up but honestly you can’t reason with fools and swo05 definitely acts like one.

Look fool, you claim swo like you have ownership of it and so will I! I don’t owe you any explanation about anything. Shut up and go away.

LoL I played ball there. Both my sons played at SWO. My family bleeds black and orange. So what are your ties to the school? If you have none downright laughable. You act like your the head coach and team dad. You said you had inside scoop on how the teams feels and what they eat???

Not just one poster says SWO is a legit team this year. WRH fans said it after we beat the 4 time defending state champs. Glad all your 19 starters are back for you. Wouldn't want any more excuses for your trip up in the playoffs. You used PLENTY last year after WRH came up there an took that W

You do realize that every team has bad nights...that’s how you beat wrh. I guarantee that won’t happen again...That being said, stupid, wrh even said we didn’t have excuses last year so shut up and try to comprehend what you read. Everyone knows you’re a liar that’s why you made up an excuse about getting a message saying you can’t share personal info when we called you out and asked for your dr office name. That’s not personal info that public record! Just go crawl back under a rock and learn how to make fire you Neanderthal. If you were telling the truth about your background and career your one friend up here would vouch for you...but it’s crickets lol.

LoL I played ball there. Both my sons played at SWO. My family bleeds black and orange. So what are your ties to the school? If you have none downright laughable. You act like your the head coach and team dad. You said you had inside scoop on how the teams feels and what they eat???

What years? What’s the coach’s name? Other people already called you out for lying about it lol. What years you play at Tech? Let’s hear it boss!

I’m weird? Dude you’re a non-spelling, delusional liar. Everyone up here thinks you’re s fool! No one cares what you think...why can’t you figure that out?

LoL who thinks I'm a fool or liar??? You and the young fella from JHS who knows nothing about football or nothing about me LoL get a clue on life and grow up young one with no ties to highschool football just a fan who wish he pur a jersey on

LoL who thinks I'm a fool or liar??? You and the young fella from JHS who knows nothing about football or nothing about me LoL get a clue on life and grow up young one with no ties to highschool football just a fan who wish he pur a jersey on

Well that’s two of us at least...other people have questioned you also. Some people think so also but just won’t say it but I will!

What years? What’s the coach’s name? Other people already called you out for lying about it lol. What years you play at Tech? Let’s hear it boss!

Read the thread dumbass I'll already explained my self to you man wtf are you talking about. Go back to your trailer and have a goodnight rest with your sister

Read the thread dumbass I'll already explained my self to you man wtf are you talking about. Go back to your trailer and have a goodnight rest with your sister

I think you’re the one who lives in a trailer and you probably have your grandkids proofread your posts because it looks like it lolol! You spell like you need accommodations!

NHS was no match for tarboro and swo beat us by what 7 to 9 points that year and they got blowed out in the championship we would have put up more points and wrh was a good game last year but in the 4th quarter they was up by 3 or 4 tds in Kinston we lost at the end of the game by a girl field goal kicker everything has been at the end of the game when we did lose but we lost so no one is our daddy as swo whatever his name is the guy who played in the early 1900

Reactions: eglfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT