ADVERTISEMENT

What happened with the Eagles ???

I see people looking at last year like those teams are still playing. I personally didnt have a excuse last year when wrh beat sw twice. They were the better team in both games. Now if anybody was at the first game this year. Southwest O-line manhandle wrh. Whoever they see in the playoffs same treatment.

Reactions: Swo_05
LoL this guy... You don't know what a eastern title looks like. The way tarboro beat the shit of out you looked like a 1st round game clown. College dline LoL wow you must be a newbie to football. Freshwater is hurt. ODU recruit hasn't played all year. Everyone watches film, this team looks average at best. QB can't hit the blind side of a barn. They almost got beat by a TERRIBLE currituck team. Like come on dude. Keep hyping the NE part of the state. Down east boys will ruin your season AGAIN LOL

Again you’re making yourself look dumb because you’re saying stuff you know nothing about. QB’s passes are accurate enough that he could definitely hit you in your big mouth lol...look up his stats Mr know it all. Freshwater isn’t hurt and Baum will be back by playoffs. You haven’t even seen us play so just shut up.

Reactions: daagoob
Been watching this thread for a bit and decided to check out some scores. Since 2004 SWO’s record against NE is 2-1. SWO has wins of 16-14 and 19-9. NE won the latest contest in blow out fashion.

Not sure that qualifies SWO as owning NE. Looks like NE has represented themselves well.

I am a SE North Carolina fan and secondly an Eastern North Carolina fan. (Of course NHHS is my favorite)

Again you’re making yourself look dumb because you’re saying stuff you know nothing about. QB’s passes are accurate enough that he could definitely hit you in your big mouth lol...look up his stats Mr know it all. Freshwater isn’t hurt and Baum will be back by playoffs. You haven’t even seen us play so just shut up.

LoL okay dude. I've seen film on three games for NE he looks terrible. Not sure what makes me look dumb and for that matter don't even respect your opinion clown. Freshwater is now not hurt LoL geez you guys are beyond crazy. Baum won't play this season, no reason to suite up again for the choke artist team NE.

Been watching this thread for a bit and decided to check out some scores. Since 2004 SWO’s record against NE is 2-1. SWO has wins of 16-14 and 19-9. NE won the latest contest in blow out fashion.

Not sure that qualifies SWO as owning NE. Looks like NE has represented themselves well.

I am a SE North Carolina fan and secondly an Eastern North Carolina fan. (Of course NHHS is my favorite)

Yes SWO is NE daddy. Plain and simple. NE is the choke artist of the north. They will never win a big game.

LoL okay dude. I've seen film on three games for NE he looks terrible. Not sure what makes me look dumb and for that matter don't even respect your opinion clown. Freshwater is now not hurt LoL geez you guys are beyond crazy. Baum won't play this season, no reason to suite up again for the choke artist team NE.

Freshwater is fine and Baum will 100% be back. Also you keep saying after this yr Northeastern will fall off and have nothing. Maybe you have forgotten about Freshwater #2 who is only a freshman and already making a name for his self. Make sure you guys don't get tripped up because we are going to beat the brakes off of SWO. If there's one team I can't stand it's SWO. SWO 05 you can thank yourself for that. I hope all the SWO fan base acts like you do, it will make beat down all that much better

Freshwater is fine and Baum will 100% be back. Also you keep saying after this yr Northeastern will fall off and have nothing. Maybe you have forgotten about Freshwater #2 who is only a freshman and already making a name for his self. Make sure you guys don't get tripped up because we are going to beat the brakes off of SWO. If there's one team I can't stand it's SWO. SWO you can thank yourself for that. I hope all the SWO fan base acts like you do, it will make beat down all that much better

Who cares about one player. Freshwater JR, I promise no one is worried about him as a freshman. SWO has tons of haters get in line clown. That's what happens when you win titles, something you know nothing about. WRH will come there in the semis, if you make it that far, and beat you just like last year. The eastern finals will be played at SWO at the corral. After you lose you can come to the game, but promise you won't be welcome on the home side

Yes SWO is NE daddy. Plain and simple. NE is the choke artist of the north. They will never win a big game.

Funny how you get presented with actual facts and still won’t shut up. That’s a sure sign of delusion. What games did you supposedly see? Not sure how you can see film unless you’re a coach and can access hudl which I know you’re not. First couple of games don’t even count..in fact he didn’t even have to throw because he was killing people with rushing. Now the passing game has come together. Not only does the QB have to throw but the receivers have to catch it dummy. Go look on MaxPreps and look at 2a rankings and you’ll see that the qb is doing pretty good since he’s ranked pretty highly in the state in total yards. Didn’t see swo qb anywhere at the top of the list...or anyone from swo for that matter lol.

If you did seek our film that further proves my point that your obsession with nhs is pretty scary! Seek help lmbo! Last, again if you’re supposed to be a dr as you claim you wiuld know that players can be out for other reasons besides injury. You’re so simple...lol.

Last edited:

Obviously he doesn’t listen to actual facts...he just rants. He is obviously delusional. Thanks for the try tho lol.

Who cares about one player. Freshwater JR, I promise no one is worried about him as a freshman. SWO has tons of haters get in line clown. That's what happens when you win titles, something you know nothing about. WRH will come there in the semis, if you make it that far, and beat you just like last year. The eastern finals will be played at SWO at the corral. After you lose you can come to the game, but promise you won't be welcome on the home side

Actually no one cares enough about swo to hate them...people just hate you which makes us hate your school. Furthermore you keep running your pie hole but it’s an 11 man sport so one player doesn’t obviously make a team. For us to be 7-0 and the two players you keep mentioning have been out plus other starters last game then obviously we have more than one or two players.

I’m still not sure why we keep engaging your crazy a**. Just let it go....any time other fans from other schools are commenting and shooting you down you would think you would get the hint that you’re obviously making yourself and your school look crazy and foolish.

LoL this guy... You don't know what a eastern title looks like. The way tarboro beat the shit of out you looked like a 1st round game clown. College dline LoL wow you must be a newbie to football. Freshwater is hurt. ODU recruit hasn't played all year. Everyone watches film, this team looks average at best. QB can't hit the blind side of a barn. They almost got beat by a TERRIBLE currituck team. Like come on dude. Keep hyping the NE part of the state. Down east boys will ruin your season AGAIN LOL
Holmes doesn’t know what an eastern title looks like???? The 2016 team says helllo!!

Reactions: eglfan
Holmes doesn’t know what an eastern title looks like???? The 2016 team says helllo!!

LoL man you get better every time you post. You played under 500 teams until the finals. One hit wonders are great bragging tools. You will go back Into hiding after tarboro hangs 60 on Holmes AGAIN THIS YEAR

Funny how you get presented with actual facts and still won’t shut up. That’s a sure sign of delusion. What games did you supposedly see? Not sure how you can see film unless you’re a coach and can access hudl which I know you’re not. First couple of games don’t even count..in fact he didn’t even have to throw because he was killing people with rushing. Now the passing game has come together. Not only does the QB have to throw but the receivers have to catch it dummy. Go look on MaxPreps and look at 2a rankings and you’ll see that the qb is doing pretty good since he’s ranked pretty highly in the state in total yards. Didn’t see swo qb anywhere at the top of the list...or anyone from swo for that matter lol.

If you did seek our film that further proves my point that your obsession with nhs is pretty scary! Seek help lmbo! Last, again if you’re supposed to be a dr as you claim you wiuld know that players can be out for other reasons besides injury. You’re so simple...lol.

What are these facts your referring to clown???? The game you played the blind school at home?? QB couldn't hit a side of the barn, actually hit the other team in the helmet one pass, another hit the other team square in the hands. The last one was throw and hit the water cooler ten yards of of bounds. Not hard to get film newbie. Yes top ten teams in the state everyone should watch their film and get to know the team, just in case you see them later in the playoffs. You brag about being up in stats LOL LOL LOL again you play cupcakes. My grandkid could put up them numbers dude. Our running back has played only five games and has 1015 rushing yards, avg over 210 yards a game. But keep sleeping on SWO. You cocky fans will get shut up soon enough. Promise no one is worried about choke city aka NE

Actually no one cares enough about swo to hate them...people just hate you which makes us hate your school. Furthermore you keep running your pie hole but it’s an 11 man sport so one player doesn’t obviously make a team. For us to be 7-0 and the two players you keep mentioning have been out plus other starters last game then obviously we have more than one or two players.

I’m still not sure why we keep engaging your crazy a**. Just let it go....any time other fans from other schools are commenting and shooting you down you would think you would get the hint that you’re obviously making yourself and your school look crazy and foolish.

The only one looking crazy is you clown. You keep taking the bait and getting all worked up team dad. Relax and worry about NE barley beating a HORRIBLE currituck team because 21 starters were our LOL LOL.

The only one looking crazy is you clown. You keep taking the bait and getting all worked up team dad. Relax and worry about NE barley beating a HORRIBLE currituck team because 21 starters were our LOL LOL.
What are these facts your referring to clown???? The game you played the blind school at home?? QB couldn't hit a side of the barn, actually hit the other team in the helmet one pass, another hit the other team square in the hands. The last one was throw and hit the water cooler ten yards of of bounds. Not hard to get film newbie. Yes top ten teams in the state everyone should watch their film and get to know the team, just in case you see them later in the playoffs. You brag about being up in stats LOL LOL LOL again you play cupcakes. My grandkid could put up them numbers dude. Our running back has played only five games and has 1015 rushing yards, avg over 210 yards a game. But keep sleeping on SWO. You cocky fans will get shut up soon enough. Promise no one is worried about choke city aka NE

First, you’re a liar but we all know that. You’re making crap up to just be argumentative. QB never threw no passes 10 yards out of bounds and I’m at every game! You sound so dumb. If he did throw a pass and hit the other team in the hand then duh, they didn’t catch it so why bring it up but guess what, other qb’s throw interceptions so what’s your point? I actually don’t even think he’s thrown any this year...almost only counts in horseshoes old dude. You’re talking about the one post someone put up on a thread of film from like the first or second game of the season when they were a couple of passes that the other team almost caught but they didn’t. You’re just running your mouth to be saying something and acting like you know something when you don’t.

Actually you’re the one taking the bait because you’re the one ranting lol. You have to respond to every single post someone makes. Your rants with all your misspellings and bad grammar is what is keeping me and everyone else laughing at you! keep posting and we will keep laughing! Lol!!!!!

LoL you keep coming back for more. Gotta love the team dad, "I've been at every game" "other qbs throw Intercepions" "He did throw and hit a few other players in the helmet they just didn't catch it" man your a clown LOL LOL LOL the QB wouldn't play on most JV teams. NE poster child daagoob even said at the beginning of the seasonthe QB was worthless. Agian, he can not hit the broad side of a barn. The game film I've watched was three games and one was against the blind school, QB looked horrible plain and simple. Freshwater looked like a beast and the other running back #5 I believe is a baller. With freshwater out, NE looks like a one man team (the other back number 5) no other athletics on the field. Oline and dline looked big but very very slow and sometimes were blocking each other. Just simple take always from watching a few minutes laughing with other old alumni. Not sure why you won't take off the blinders dude and state facts. When SWO is down we admit it and move on. SWO one losing season in 35+ years man. Simple facts. NE will never be on SWO sustained level of championship level football. SWO will always be NE daddy, sucks for you, but admit it.

LoL you keep coming back for more. Gotta love the team dad, "I've been at every game" "other qbs throw Intercepions" "He did throw and hit a few other players in the helmet they just didn't catch it" man your a clown LOL LOL LOL the QB wouldn't play on most JV teams. NE poster child daagoob even said at the beginning of the seasonthe QB was worthless. Agian, he can not hit the broad side of a barn. The game film I've watched was three games and one was against the blind school, QB looked horrible plain and simple. Freshwater looked like a beast and the other running back #5 I believe is a baller. With freshwater out, NE looks like a one man team (the other back number 5) no other athletics on the field. Oline and dline looked big but very very slow and sometimes were blocking each other. Just simple take always from watching a few minutes laughing with other old alumni. Not sure why you won't take off the blinders dude and state facts. When SWO is down we admit it and move on. SWO one losing season in 35+ years man. Simple facts. NE will never be on SWO sustained level of championship level football. SWO will always be NE daddy, sucks for you, but admit it.

That was the beginning of the season that was said from hearsay and after the first scrimmage dummy! Then dagoob said he was wrong and he had a change of heart! Don’t try to use him because you looking stupid. And another reason you’re lying is because you claim you saw film for the game you claim was “blind school” but he threw for over 240 yards so try again stupid! The qb actually leads the team in rushing yards yet you trying to say that #5 and freshwater the only ones doing anything...which is the same thing you said when someone posted Conley film up here! Man just carry your ass somewhere because you look dumber and dumber with every post. You’re just blowing smoke out of your behind so just shut up! You’re a liar and everyone knows it!

I know one thing, you best be glad that young man’s daddy ain’t up here because he would definitely be finding your ignorant tail if you did make it to ec. You need to shut the hell up about people’s kids!

Last edited:

AND ANOTHER REASON YOU’RE A LIAR...FRESHWATER DIDNT EVEN PLAY AGAINST DISCIPLES OF CHRIST!! HE HAS NOT PLAYED SINCE EDENTON GAME. YOU’RE A PATHETIC LIAR!!!

AND ANOTHER REASON YOU’RE A LIAR...FRESHWATER DIDNT EVEN PLAY AGAINST DISCIPLES OF CHRIST!! HE HAS NOT PLAYED SINCE EDENTON GAME. YOU’RE A PATHETIC LIAR!!!

No one said he played in the game clown. LoL geez calm down young buck, if you can read, said saw film of three games including the Edenton Holmes game. Man your on a good one day, you get off early hit up the ABC store and hurried back to your trailer and rant.

That was the beginning of the season that was said from hearsay and after the first scrimmage dummy! Then dagoob said he was wrong and he had a change of heart! Don’t try to use him because you looking stupid. And another reason you’re lying is because you claim you saw film for the game you claim was “blind school” but he threw for over 240 yards so try again stupid! The qb actually leads the team in rushing yards yet you trying to say that #5 and freshwater the only ones doing anything...which is the same thing you said when someone posted Conley film up here! Man just carry your ass somewhere because you look dumber and dumber with every post. You’re just blowing smoke out of your behind so just shut up! You’re a liar and everyone knows it!

I know one thing, you best be glad that young man’s daddy ain’t up here because he would definitely be finding your ignorant tail if you did make it to ec. You need to shut the hell up about people’s kids!

LoL man you keep getting crazier as the days go on. Put the bottle down and talk real football. The blind school couldn't beat SWO middle school team, still wonder why in the world you scheduled them LoL THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A FIELD. So daagoob didn't know what he was talking about before and now he does LoL No one is worried about anyone's father to set that straight. This is a message board not church groups newbie. Who is looking stupid clown? You never played a down of football so your opinion on this is irreverent. Go home and practice your cheerleading skills. You won't even make the eastern finals clown WRH will walk the dog on your home field again, give it up NE IS AVERAGE

LoL man you keep getting crazier as the days go on. Put the bottle down and talk real football. The blind school couldn't beat SWO middle school team, still wonder why in the world you scheduled them LoL THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A FIELD. So daagoob didn't know what he was talking about before and now he does LoL No one is worried about anyone's father to set that straight. This is a message board not church groups newbie. Who is looking stupid clown? You never played a down of football so your opinion on this is irreverent. Go home and practice your cheerleading skills. You won't even make the eastern finals clown WRH will walk the dog on your home field again, give it up NE IS AVERAGE

What is irreverent?!! Lololol! I can’t with your ignorant behind!!! But I’m a clown?! Pahahaha!!!

You write like you never played a down of school!!! Lololololol!!! Just stop..... wooooo!!! Lolol! I’m rolling!! Lmbo!!

No one said he played in the game clown. LoL geez calm down young buck, if you can read, said saw film of three games including the Edenton Holmes game. Man your on a good one day, you get off early hit up the ABC store and hurried back to your trailer and rant.

Did you really try to say I live in a trailer?! Really?! You write like a third grade dropout whose daddy is his granddaddy...don’t even try that buddy! You have to be special needs! You need a dictionary, thesaurus, and a translator to make one complete sentence! I guarantee you didn’t finish any kind of school!

Highlights of Northeastern's last two games:

Hertford County:

Currituck:

Wow am I the only one to see this and laugh...... Hope you didn't post this to make NE look good. They look terrible. Line looked slow as shit. These two teams they are playing are horrible and NE looks the same. Number 8 is going both ways and looks like a middle school player. What starters were out?????????? Geez this is the number 4 team in the state lol wow

I would like to see some of the people who are saying what nhs looks like team’s highlights. I promise you we would probably feel the same.

Wow am I the only one to see this and laugh...... Hope you didn't post this to make NE look good. They look terrible. Line looked slow as shit. These two teams they are playing are horrible and NE looks the same. Number 8 is going both ways and looks like a middle school player. What starters were out?????????? Geez this is the number 4 team in the state lol wow

Yep and actually according to MaxPreps we are #2 and it’s hilarious to us how bothered you are by it lol. Seek help...that’s not healthy lol. :D

Yep and actually according to MaxPreps we are #2 and it’s hilarious to us how bothered you are by it lol. Seek help...that’s not healthy lol. :D

No one is Bothered by a ranking, promise you that. IMO ranking don't mean shit, teams like NE play nobody's so of course they haven't lost. But I promise you if that's how NE plays this year, whoever you play SWO or WRH you will take a L in a route. NE JUST DIDN'T LOOK VERY GOOD AT ALL, SORRY

No one is Bothered by a ranking, promise you that. IMO ranking don't mean shit, teams like NE play nobody's so of course they haven't lost. But I promise you if that's how NE plays this year, whoever you play SWO or WRH you will take a L in a route. NE JUST DIDN'T LOOK VERY GOOD AT ALL, SORRY

If it doesn’t bother you quit bringing it up...it’s that simple. You can’t promise anything because you’re not on the field. Like I said, I’m sure if I saw your team’s film I might feel the same way you do about us.

If it doesn’t bother you quit bringing it up...it’s that simple. You can’t promise anything because you’re not on the field. Like I said, I’m sure if I saw your team’s film I might feel the same way you do about us.

I'm old and can't find it or I would post it LoL I'm sure maxpreps has highlights smart guy. Promise you wouldn't say that about SWO. Huge line 3A size with a D1 back and hard hitting orange crush defense. Say what you want, this SWO team will be a hard out in the playoffs

I'm old and can't find it or I would post it LoL I'm sure maxpreps has highlights smart guy. Promise you wouldn't say that about SWO. Huge line 3A size with a D1 back and hard hitting orange crush defense. Say what you want, this SWO team will be a hard out in the playoffs

MaxPreps has individual highlights not highlights of actual games...smart guy. We all know players will post highlights of their best plays not the whole game. But you say things like NHS doesn’t have the same. We have d1 players and believe me they all will be back come playoffs.

Last edited:
Northeastern will have the whole team back tomorrow but one guy and he back 2 to 3 weeks..the last three games didn't look like NHS but Friday they will

Swo is playing good ball right now just hope they stay healthy to the end of the season or they not going to look same neither hope to see you all in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT