ADVERTISEMENT

What happened with the Eagles ???

You cant tell these guys anything. NE fans love to over hype their team. Currituck is not good at ALLLLLL. Thanks for your input
AT least football101 not on here trying to hype Swansbor.o SWO should be good till playoffs right, your guys doing what they are suppose to do.

Reactions: Swo_05
I'm old and can't find it or I would post it LoL I'm sure maxpreps has highlights smart guy. Promise you wouldn't say that about SWO. Huge line 3A size with a D1 back and hard hitting orange crush defense. Say what you want, this SWO team will be a hard out in the playoffs
D1 back? Really where?

Reactions: eglfan
Again you’re making yourself look dumb because you’re saying stuff you know nothing about. QB’s passes are accurate enough that he could definitely hit you in your big mouth lol...look up his stats Mr know it all. Freshwater isn’t hurt and Baum will be back by playoffs. You haven’t even seen us play so just shut up.
Really want to see him blow a head gasket. Ask him how did SWO fair against those sorry Jacksonville Cardinals that he talks so badly about? Lol Then he can come off Northeastern a little bit. I love getting that dumd ass all worked up. He sounds like a broken record with same old tired crap over and over again.

Really want to see him blow a head gasket. Ask him how did SWO fair against those sorry Jacksonville Cardinals that he talks so badly about? Lol Then he can come off Northeastern a little bit. I love getting that dumd ass all worked up. He sounds like a broken record with same old tired crap over and over again.

There you are! I wondered where you were lol!!!

It certainly has been strange high school football season with Hurricane Florence wreaking havoc to the schedule and then most teams having to adjust game times last week because of Tropical Storm Michael.

But we finally get a full slate of games Friday. Thank you, Mother Nature.

It’s hard to believe, however, that after Friday, we will have only three weeks left of the regular season. Then the playoffs come.

And at the moment, three squads stand out over the rest.

Jacksonville (5-0) is clearly the area’s best team. Not only are the Cardinals undefeated and ranked second in The Associated Press state 3-A poll, they also have wins over the area’s two other strong teams in East Duplin and Southwest.

Jacksonville will be big favorites over Swansboro on Friday then White Oak next leading up to its home showdown with Havelock (6-0) on Nov. 2. Expect JHS coach Beau Williams and company to continue to challenge the Cardinals in the next couple of weeks to make sure they don’t lose focus on trying to improve.

Then there’s East Duplin.

The Panthers aren’t as dominant as they were last year en route to advancing to the state final, but they are still quite good. The scary thing about East Duplin is that it continues to get better. That’s bad news for opponents, especially in the postseason.

The Panthers have proven to be a formidable foe. A 22-21 win at Southwest on Sept. 7 was enough to show that. Look for them to make another strong playoff run this season.

Speaking of Southwest, the Stallions are rolling in Coastal 8 1-A/2-A Conference play. While they are clearly above the rest of the field in that league, coach Charlie Dempsey said he appreciates his squad not taking any opponents for granted.

That mindset will only help Southwest as it continues its run in the conference. The Stallions will finish the regular season with plenty of momentum.

There you are! I wondered where you were lol!!!
I had to take a break from the good Dr was really making me need to go see a actual Dr. How are you doing my friend? Now watch him have something crazy to say about the newspaper article. They don’t know crap. SWO is the best team. Blah blah blah.. got to love him.

I had to take a break from the good Dr was really making me need to go see a actual Dr. How are you doing my friend? Now watch him have something crazy to say about the newspaper article. They don’t know crap. SWO is the best team. Blah blah blah.. got to love him.
We all still trying to figure out where in the hell did SWO pick up a D1 back from. Where are his offers from? Smh

We all still trying to figure out where in the hell did SWO pick up a D1 back from. Where are his offers from? Smh

Bj Jordan leading the area in rushing. The back who didn't play via JHS. ECU and UNC C are looking at him. Spoke with ECU assistant coach at the ED game

Btw orange crush has been on these boards for years. Why do you keep saying different screen names??? You already know this isn't DLee, as you said in a previous post last week. Glad your doing better after the storm. No hard feelings just hope JHS doesn't choke in the playoffs and you go into hiding. Good luck

Bj Jordan leading the area in rushing. The back who didn't play via JHS. ECU and UNC C are looking at him. Spoke with ECU assistant coach at the ED game
Oh that game where was held to 73 yards against a good defense. Just stop man. Hell he better lead the league in rushing I mean who has he had to play against with any kind of defense? Hell I hope the kid get 30 offers and goes off and plays ball. But let’s see what he does in the playoffs against better competition before you go with the D1 thing. Met then half of the JV starting backs in the county would go for 1,000 yards in your conference.

Oh that game where was held to 73 yards against a good defense. Just stop man. Hell he better lead the league in rushing I mean who has he had to play against with any kind of defense? Hell I hope the kid get 30 offers and goes off and plays ball. But let’s see what he does in the playoffs against better competition before you go with the D1 thing. Met then half of the JV starting backs in the county would go for 1,000 yards in your conference.

Okay whatever makes you sleep better at night man. Just stating facts. He went off vs 4 time defending state champs

O
Btw orange crush has been on these boards for years. Why do you keep saying different screen names??? You already know this isn't DLee, as you said in a previous post last week. Glad your doing better after the storm. No hard feelings just hope JHS doesn't choke in the playoffs and you go into hiding. Good luck
h without question you are the lastninja! Everyone knows it. We just love listening to you make a fool of yourself and keep baiting you and you take the bait each and every time.

Okay whatever makes you sleep better at night man. Just stating facts. He went off vs 4 time defending state champs
The kid had one decent game against a WRH team that everyone will agree is not anywhere close to any of their state caliber championship teams. Those are facts! Went against a solid team with a good defense and was shown to be what he was. A decent back! D1 no Sir. Could he go play at any of the D2 schools in the state? Sure can. Those are FACTS!

Reactions: DNsider and eglfan
O

h without question you are the lastninja! Everyone knows it. We just love listening to you make a fool of yourself and keep baiting you and you take the bait each and every time.

LoL dude one day you will man up and come meet me. Stop being the tough guy on the internet. No one is a clown but your self. You come into town from Hicksville Texas and get on here bragging about JHS. Still wondering why your on here, this is 2A. Oh yea because JHS has no following and is a non speaking subject on these boards. JHS was once homecoming team for many schools. Now they are looking decent, but like history shows they will choke again in the playoffs. Again this is not dlee. DLee is is a big old white boy that's hard to miss. I'm a big African American old man, not sure if your in denial or what but just stop young Texan

The kid had one decent game against a WRH team that everyone will agree is not anywhere close to any of their state caliber championship teams. Those are facts! Went against a solid team with a good defense and was shown to be what he was. A decent back! D1 no Sir. Could he go play at any of the D2 schools in the state? Sure can. Those are FACTS!

You haven't even seen WRH play dude what are you even talking about???? Worry about JHS getting beat down by Havelock in a few weeks. Stop talking shit you know nothing about Texan

Lol I totally understand needing a break! I’m doing great, thanks for asking! You’re right tho....it’s kinda redundant hearing the same thing over and over lol. But I have to say...I stay amused if nothing else.

LoL dude one day you will man up and come meet me. Stop being the tough guy on the internet. No one is a clown but your self. You come into town from Hicksville Texas and get on here bragging about JHS. Still wondering why your on here, this is 2A. Oh yea because JHS has no following and is a non speaking subject on these boards. JHS was once homecoming team for many schools. Now they are looking decent, but like history shows they will choke again in the playoffs. Again this is not dlee. DLee is is a big old white boy that's hard to miss. I'm a big African American old man, not sure if your in denial or what but just stop young Texan
Lmao again CLOWN.. So what are you going to do Dr beat me up? I am on here for the same reason you bring your stupidity to 3A boards matter of fact isn’t that’s where you saw me at? The 3A board you had to come on and make a smart ass comment. Your such a loser. Again love baiting you to make a fool of yourself. Havelock might beat Jacksonville but guess what SWO won’t! And hasn’t for the past few years. How about those facts?

You haven't even seen WRH play dude what are you even talking about???? Worry about JHS getting beat down by Havelock in a few weeks. Stop talking shit you know nothing about Texan
Lmao again stupid there you go talking out of your butt again. Yes I have seen WRH play. Was at the Havelock WRH game. Your such a moron!

So what your saying is David Lee is hard to miss?

Lmao again CLOWN.. So what are you going to do Dr beat me up? I am on here for the same reason you bring your stupidity to 3A boards matter of fact isn’t that’s where you saw me at? The 3A board you had to come on and make a smart ass comment. Your such a loser. Again love baiting you to make a fool of yourself. Havelock might beat Jacksonville but guess what SWO won’t! And hasn’t for the past few years. How about those facts?

LoL okay there buddy. Beat you up?? Again I'm old and grown dude. Show you in not DLee and will make you respect your elders. JHS should beat SWO every year they are a huge school, but playing your own size schools JHS is terrible. Like I've said SWO is JHS Superbowl. You and every other JHS fan are so worried about SWO. SWO is worried about winning titles not playing or beating JHS LoL

Lmao again stupid there you go talking out of your butt again. Yes I have seen WRH play. Was at the Havelock WRH game. Your such a moron!

You weren't at the game clown. You need to worry bout Havelock putting s running clock on them JHS boys and not SWO. We will be in the eastern finals AGAIN. WHEN WAS JHS EVER THAT FAR?? I'LL KEEP WAITING

Yes sir. Promise you won't be talking like this to him or about his father like you have on these boards
Wait who talked about his father? She how you try and twist things. Go straight to hell fool the only thing was said about his father was that he actually own the tire shops and not him. Nice try clown!

LoL okay there buddy. Beat you up?? Again I'm old and grown dude. Show you in not DLee and will make you respect your elders. JHS should beat SWO every year they are a huge school, but playing your own size schools JHS is terrible. Like I've said SWO is JHS Superbowl. You and every other JHS fan are so worried about SWO. SWO is worried about winning titles not playing or beating JHS LoL
Trust and believe the only team that SWO might be their Super Bowl is Richlands. They have not beat y’all in 30 plus years. Your the only fool with that BS about SWO being someone Super Bowl. Trust me Jacksonville does not worry about SWO at all. The only thing they worry about is how soon do they get the backups in to get them some experience. The Havelock thing is getting old fool. That’s all you can say.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
You weren't at the game clown. You need to worry bout Havelock putting s running clock on them JHS boys and not SWO. We will be in the eastern finals AGAIN. WHEN WAS JHS EVER THAT FAR?? I'LL KEEP WAITING
How in the hell your going to tell me where the hell I was?

Wait who talked about his father? She how you try and twist things. Go straight to hell fool the only thing was said about his father was that he actually own the tire shops and not him. Nice try clown!

You have mult times clown go back to hiding man. Or just go back to Texan for that matter. No one respects you or your team

You have mult times clown go back to hiding man. Or just go back to Texan for that matter. No one respects you or your team
You bet you tail SWO respects them after those tail kickings you been getting at the hands of Jacksonville for the 5 yrs. Facts!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT