ADVERTISEMENT

West stokes @ Reidsville

Off topic but here’s something interesting all Reidsville non conference opponents have lost in the first round wow. Is 3A that strong ?

Off topic but here’s something interesting all Reidsville non conference opponents have lost in the first round wow. Is 3A that strong ?
No those teams were not good and EA was overrated. Reidsville should have beat them by 30. And we still lost. But in this game Reidsville will be close for awhile then they pull away

This game is a great disappointment. I live four minutes from southwest Randolph high. That was an ass whipping I wanted to see.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
One of those possessions it was first and goal from the one and a pass was called with net result being no points on that possession. Very strange call to say the least.

Yeah Al got sacked. I think jariel not being healthy was the reason for that call. But still shoulda ran it

This game is a great disappointment. I live four minutes from southwest Randolph high. That was an ass whipping I wanted to see.
I was not impressed with them. They had good size but there best play was quarterback drop back to pass and scramble. They took a couple cheap shots early and one player got thrown out for it.

If West Stokes kicks off to Flippin a single time their coach should be fired immediately.
I said that few weeks ago and he kicked to him not 1 time but 2 lol. If he does it a 3rd time he better lose his job

Our Coach has job security the only points SWR got last night was a kick return TD. I promise you they will not kick it deep. With Reidsville talent it probably want matter.

Win or lose Upchurch and staff have done a tremendous job. Supposed to be rebuilding year and finished second in the conference. They are steady improving and fun to watch.

Not off topic at all.

Reidsville plays absolutely nobody.
In conference or out.

Shelby’s three non conference foes in the playoffs Friday won by a combined score of …..135-7.

How did Highland Tech and the rest of your 1A opponents do?

How did AC Reynolds do against West and East Forsyth, two triad teams, this year?

How did Kings Mountain do last time they played Dudley or anyone else from the triad? And Crest?

And a quick look at opponents win % and opponent's opponents win %.... LOL

Reactions: Rammer16
How did Highland Tech and the rest of your 1A opponents do?

How did AC Reynolds do against West and East Forsyth, two triad teams, this year?

How did Kings Mountain do last time they played Dudley or anyone else from the triad? And Crest?

And a quick look at opponents win % and opponent's opponents win %.... LOL
How did Reidsville do against Dudley or those two triad teams you mentioned? That’s right, you don’t play them, period, just the inferior has beens. Too damn scared to lose, and miss out on home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

How did Reidsville do against Dudley or those two triad teams you mentioned? That’s right, you don’t play them, period, just the inferior has beens. Too damn scared to lose, and miss out on home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

How do you feel about the l town game?

How do you feel about the l town game?
Shelby, easily, and that’s not even knowing much about Lincolnton this year. Good welcoming back an old foe, they have a lot of tradition with them as well. But, their basketball team will welcome the players who play football, after Friday’s game in Shelby.

Last edited:

Dudley will never happen for security reasons, sadly. East and West will never schedule us outside of a meaningless scrimmage because they cant risk losing to a 2A team. That's why EG, NWG and Northern dropped us from regular season games, but beat down the door for a scrimmage.

Shelby folks say Reidsville doesnt play anyone, yet Reidsville has a tougher Strength of Schedule than Shelby? Interesting. Outside of your county opponents you have to play, your schedule is garbage and you know it.

Dudley will never happen for security reasons, sadly. East and West will never schedule us outside of a meaningless scrimmage because they cant risk losing to a 2A team. That's why EG, NWG and Northern dropped us from regular season games, but beat down the door for a scrimmage.

Shelby folks say Reidsville doesnt play anyone, yet Reidsville has a tougher Strength of Schedule than Shelby? Interesting. Outside of your county opponents you have to play, your schedule is garbage and you know it.

I don’t see any reason why Dudley and reidsville can’t play. They play in basketball this season, that game will be very crowded.

I don’t think East Forsyth would have any concerns with an L, and I’m sure they would welcome the gate. To hell with algorithms, though. I’m talking real life! You don’t have Crest or KM on your schedule, nor do you have a West Charlotte and Porter Ridge as it relates to Monroe, and you know it. Your toughest opponent was East Alamance, and they were blown off the field last week in the first round. Smh

Last edited:
Reactions: 2nd To None
I don’t see any reason why Dudley and reidsville can’t play. They play in basketball this season, that game will be very crowded.
…. and more of so called a security risk. That will be a packed out gym, packed like sardines.

Last edited:
I envision 2nd To None sitting in a room with one desk lamp and a wall with nothing but images of Reidsville with black and gold yarn connecting pictures. Sticky notes everywhere with random thoughts and jibberish. Pictures with eyes X'd out. While constantly mumbling to himself about how Shelby is better than Reidsville.

I don’t think East Forsyth would have any concerns with an L, and I’m sure they would welcome the gate. To hell with algorithms, though. I’m talking real life! You don’t have Crest or KM on your schedule, nor do you have a West Charlotte and Porter Ridge as it relates to Monroe, and you know it. Your toughest opponent was East Alamance, and they were blown off the field last week in the first round. Smh

When was the last time, in a playoff, Shelby was blown off the field.......help me here????

Last edited:
I envision 2nd To None sitting in a room with one desk lamp and a wall with nothing but images of Reidsville with black and gold yarn connecting pictures. Sticky notes everywhere with random thoughts and jibberish. Pictures with eyes X'd out. While constantly mumbling to himself about how Shelby is better than Reidsville.
I love it!!!!

Shelby definitely played some better teams but the highland techs brought it down a bit. I seen a few minutes of the Burns vs Highland tech game(yes it was recorded) I couldn't believe it. 4 players in the backfield QB gets the ball and the other 3 watch. They help the QB get off the ground.

Reidsville has a higher rated strength of schedule than Shelby. Maybe you guys need to toughen up your schedule?
Do you hear yourself? And actually believe what you say?

Who on your schedule is equivalent to :

#1 in 3A Crest
#7 in 3A AC Reynolds
#10 in 3A Kings Mountain

#13 in 2A Burns

We can control the 3 we get to choose and no one in 2A played a harder non-conference than we did. Monroe was close.

Your beloved Que forced us into an awful conference to try and weaken us. It didn't work in 2021 and it isn't working this year. If Reidsville played Shelby's early schedule they would have started 0-3 as well. But you didn't....you played cupcakes to march your way to a #1 seed. You're not going to, but I really wish y'all could beat Monroe so we can march our way back to Reidsville and beat the hell out of you at your place like we did 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT