ADVERTISEMENT

West stokes @ Reidsville

Your right. I’m consistent of saying if rams don’t win title this year it will be biggest disappointment in history of our school. I stand by that statement
But you haven't been around that long 24! Hang around another 50 years or so and see how your "biggest disappointment" holds up.

I've been going to Reidsville football games for 75 years so I've seen a lot of "biggest disappointments". o_O :rolleyes:o_O

Hear me now and believe me later- I was just looking at the thread on Shelby vs. Lincolnton.
There is not one post by Clarence Sr. a k. a. Fake Dynasty. Reidsville (22-19) is all he thinks about. Sad and funny at the same time. Needs a 12 step program.
Lincolnton are good people. Nothing for me to say over there. We will win by 21+.

Reidsville people on the other hand.....well they are most definitely worth "piling on"!

Top disappointment #1 and #2 fell on my classmates. Nothing compares to 1988 and 1989 versus Rockingham.

you coming rammanuel?? Grimsley still playing friday?? this will be my first time watching Rams at home since my grandson's team (Croatan) got knocked out last week...did see Reidsville when they beat RC on a thursday before Labor Day..................
Yessir. We show up for the post season

Reactions: Rammer16
Top disappointment #1 and #2 fell on my classmates. Nothing compares to 1988 and 1989 versus Rockingham.
As a Cougar Graduate and long time Ram supporter, I fully understand why it sticks in the craw of Reidsville faithful. However, those were not typical Rockingham teams. If not for a 2nd Half Kickoff return, by Jon Blackwell, in the fall of 87, it would have been 3 in a row. Reidsville won 9-7 after a goal line stand late in the 4th qtr. Myself along with my teammates begged then Coach, Pat Morgan, to kick a field goal.

Lincolnton are good people. Nothing for me to say over there. We will win by 21+.

Reidsville people on the other hand.....well they are most definitely worth "piling on"!
Normally 2 or 3 people don't make for a very big pile. On the other hand you are the biggest "Pile" of it anyone is likely to ever come upon!!!!

Funny thing is Shelby will never be in position for you to ever consider Reidsville as "good people". And I don't blame you for constantly being of ill temper towards us, I would be of bad temper too, if I was constantly galled by something. Currently the number 3.

We won’t have any trouble if rams just focus. If they don’t focus we still win by 17-20

Conference game rematches can be trouble
2004 Defending 2 time state title winners Reidsville plays Western Alamance at Western during regular season and destroys them 51-6.....fast forward to Eastern Regional championship later that year...Reidsville at HOME loses to Western Alamance 16-14...Western goes on to lose in the state championship game to Charlotte Catholic in a close game.....MORAL...don't look past anyone....Reidsville coaches need to give out reminders of that game 20 years ago....................................

2004 Defending 2 time state title winners Reidsville plays Western Alamance at Western during regular season and destroys them 51-6.....fast forward to Eastern Regional championship later that year...Reidsville at HOME loses to Western Alamance 16-14...Western goes on to lose in the state championship game to Charlotte Catholic in a close game.....MORAL...don't look past anyone....Reidsville coaches need to give out reminders of that game 20 years ago....................................
I think we all remember that Antoine Terry didn’t get the ball nearly enough. If he had they would have won by alot a 2nd time

Ill try to post updates from Reidsville ... as long as the internet stays connected

Reactions: Ooooner
Ill try to post updates from Reidsville ... as long as the internet stays connected
R - Queshyne Flippen 37 pass from Al Lee (Kendre Harrison pass from Dionte Neal), 6:20 first quarter

R - Queshyne Flippen 37 pass from Al Lee (Kendre Harrison pass from Dionte Neal), 6:20 first quarter
R - Aidan Mansfield 15 run (pass failed), 11:54 second quarter

14-0

HALFTIME
West Stokes 0 0
Reidsville 8 14

R - Aidan Mansfield 15 run (pass failed), 11:54 second quarter
R - Cobb 4 run (Mansfield pass from Neal), 2:37 second quarter

Wildcats are moving the ball but had TD pass called back.
halftime stats:
Lee 7 of 7 for 142 yards, 1 TD (one short of career school record with 106 TD passes)
Flippen 3 catches for 73 yards, Cam Jones 2 for 51
Cobb 5 carries 78 yards
WS -
Reeves 10 of 19 for 95 yards
Cherry 4 catches, 23 yards
Cherry 10 rushes , 28 yards

Turnover on downs and holding call. West folks are dying inside. Should be a tie game right now.

R - Johnniyus Sharpe 18 pass from Lee (Grady Barrett kick), 11:04 third quarter

Lee ties career TD passes record held by Kyle Pinnix with 107

Rams up 29-0

R - Harrison 2 pass from Lee (kick failed), 8:30 third quarter
R - Cobb 35 run (Barrett kick), 8:18 third quarter

42-0

Lee subbed out of game 12 of 14, 215 yards, 3 TDs
Cobb 7 carries, 128 yards
end of THIRD QUARTER STATS

Miles Knox is one outstanding young man! Awesome family and he's a great athlete but a better young man
Roster has Myles (not Miles) ... which is correct? Great kicker and Wildcats will have him again next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT