ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell Football

Question from an outsider. West Caldwell returned what like 18 starters or something? What has been the issue, if it has already been talked about then direct me to it because I'm not gonna read every post.

Cub was a good ball player. He played his junior high ball at Oak Hill in Morganton.

If I remember correctly, Darren Woods was on that West team also.

Cub was a good ball player. He played his junior high ball at Oak Hill in Morganton.

If I remember correctly, Darren Woods was on that West team also.

Yes - Darren played wide receiver. He had an incredible knack for making tough catches and was fearless going over the middle.

Yep, Darren had good hands. That was back when West could play with Freedom,,, thought those days were over till last week! :)

Congrats on that victory!

Get ready for Basketball suckas. Enjoy finishing 6-6 IcardCav cause next year back to the 0-11 and 1-10 seasons.

ICardCav3 I'm a hibriten alum. That's why when you post. It makes me sick cause you give Caldwell county a bad rep. Beamer and CC it will be a practice for you all Friday as we Blanked west 55-0

ICardCav3 I'm a hibriten alum. That's why when you post. It makes me sick cause you give Caldwell county a bad rep. Beamer and CC it will be a practice for you all Friday as we Blanked west 55-0
That's funny why u always commenting on Newton stuff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT