ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell Football

Done proved it, that's all I need to do. It's your word against my proof. You're wrong so just go to bed, it's past your bedtime

Number 13 didn't live in this country last year, number 28 Andrews was on jv last year, Ramsey kid wasn't a starter last year number 4 wasn't a starter last year that's 4 kids should I keep naming them

Those articles are B4 the season what don't u understand. Titus Tucker graduated plays college football now, tykise Davidson graduated, Richardson ineligible this year Ethan Horton moved away that's 4 starters gone so that makes the article wrong it says Richardson and Horton are back

Back in August, icardcav3, you yourself posted WC was returning 16 starters, do I need to copy and paste that article too?

Back in August, icardcav3, you yourself posted WC was returning 16 starters, do I need to copy and paste that article too?
Yep your right I posted that after I read these same articles you read bit after going to the 1st game I realized that the article was way wrong and that some kids were missing that should have been there so I started asking around and found out why they were missing

Like I said that's what I put after reading but it don't take very much watching to see thats not the case.

Tell why the defense shuts down a now 8-1 North Rowan in pre season and opens with a shutout and then falls apart? It's coaching and player attrition attributes to that coaching. Some big issues on that side of the ball. Why do you want to defend poor coaching. Besides that, it was a great win tonight but this team still has No Defense

As West Caldwell fans we should enjoy the rest of this year cause the next few may be hard to watch

Tell why the defense shuts down a now 8-1 North Rowan in pre season and opens with a shutout and then falls apart? It's coaching and player attrition attributes to that coaching. Some big issues on that side of the ball. Why do you want to defend poor coaching. Besides that, it was a great win tonight but this team still has No Defense
You are correct coaching on the defensive side is terrible I know we are just lucky we have a really good offense

From what I'm hearing the head coach hasn't been able to coach that much dew to health issues. Defense did play well against rowan. Shutting out east Burke that's not saying much, if u look back at the game east Burke fumbled twice inside the 5 yard line

I'm just trying to figure what went on with that defense. N. Rowan is a very offensive team and the Warriors matched them very well. I know shutting out a winless East Burke wasn't so much to Brag about but East Burke could probably hang close to 30 on this defense now if they played again. All I was trying to clarify is, even with a moderate improvement on that side of the ball would make this team a threat to win a few post season

I'm just trying to figure what went on with that defense. N. Rowan is a very offensive team and the Warriors matched them very well. I know shutting out a winless East Burke wasn't so much to Brag about but East Burke could probably hang close to 30 on this defense now if they played again. All I was trying to clarify is, even with a moderate improvement on that side of the ball would make this team a threat to win a few post season
Your right with our offense we can make some noice if the defense only gave up 20 a game

I thought the defense played a little better tonight still struggled at times but they also stepped up in some big moments

The two 4th down stops in warrior territory were crucial. It's up to the coaches to get the consistency. If they'd bring it every play and stick to their assignments, they would be a better defense. I have never seen a 6-3 football team that gives up 38 points per game, never.... just amazes me

Reactions: icardcav3
Yes - on a frigid night, Clint Gwaltney kicked the game winning field goal from 50 yrds out, 16-13. Then the following week Shelby went on to spank Burlington Williams for the 3A State Championship.

Reactions: beamer24
ICardCav3 how do you go from winning a shootout against freedom to getting beat by the bottom dwellers in McDowell. I guess Freedom was your super bowl. If that Watauga Freedom game was tonight. Watauga will pour 50 on you guys.

This is the worst coached high school football team in north carolina! They'res just No Excuse for losing to McDowell. Sadly this team has talent but so wasted!!!

This is the worst coached high school football team in north carolina! They'res just No Excuse for losing to McDowell. Sadly this team has talent but so wasted!!!
I have to agree with u this time they didn't have our kids ready and poor play calling in ot

ICardCav3 how do you go from winning a shootout against freedom to getting beat by the bottom dwellers in McDowell. I guess Freedom was your super bowl. If that Watauga Freedom game was tonight. Watauga will pour 50 on you guys.
I don't know what to say coaches didn't have our kids ready to play and poor play calling in ot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT